It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Stevens: Trails have been like this for over 60 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Former TV weatherman Scott Steven, who appeared in What In the World Are They Spraying and it's sequel Why In The World Are They Spraying, and has been a strong proponent of the Chemtrail Theory, is now saying that the trails did not just start in the 1990s, but have actually being going on since the 1950s!

Now I think the photos simply show normal persistent contrails. But it's very interesting that on of the leading chemtrail promoters has now taken such a radically different position to they others such as Michael J. Murphy, who say these trails only started recently.

What do people think? What do Scott Stevens' photos show, and how do these old trails fit into the chemtrail theory? If these trails have been going on since the 1950s then how can anyone say they are not normal contrails? What would a normal contrail look like? How would you know its wrong, if it's always been like this?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I read a while back, and i apologize for not having a source, that some of the great movie and film directors such as george lucas, spielberg, and kubric have gone back into old films and actually ADDED the chem trails. The reason given was so that people who are now becoming aware of these trails cannot view a time when they did not exist.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

Yes I've seen those claims repeated.

Of course IMO the only reason for making those claims is that if persistent contrails have been around since 1918, as histoprical records show, then the claims that persistence is something new becomes rubbish, and one of the fundamental props of the chemtrail myth crashes - and that cannot be allwoed to happen.

Therefore the story has to change.

Of course as I have mentioned, persistent contrails and contrails spreading into clouds have been documented longer than Scott Stephens ihas admitted in this revelation of his:

The German on the ground knows us by the pearly white scarf which every plane flying at high altitude trails behind like a bridal veil. The disturbance caused by our meteoric flight crystallizes the watery vapor in the atmosphere. We unwind behind us a cirrus of icicles. If the atmospheric conditions are favorable to the formations of clouds, our wake will thicken bit by bit and become an evening cloud over the countryside.

-- Flight to Arras, by Antoine de Saint-Exupery. c. 1942

Or from 1921 - cloud formation by supercharged plane (article at lower right of that page)

and from the June 1921 Edition of the Monthly Weather Review comes this article on the Argonne Battle cloud:

The Rainbow Division, on the morning of October 10, 1918, was lying in what had at one time been a wood just back of Montfaucon. The sky was clear except for a few fleecy clouds to the northwest. Three airmen came from the northwest and passed almost over our regiment, continuing on to the southeast.
Behind each machine was a trail of white, which at first sight appeared to be smoke resulting from poor engine combustion, but which upon more careful observation proved too wide to have been caused by smoke. Perhaps the strangest thing of all was the fact that when the planes reached a certain point in the sky the rainbow (sundog) colors became distinctly visible.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

yes, they've gone back a very long time !

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Whither now all the "trails never looked like this when I was young" luddites that populate this forum?

The contradictions in chemtrail theory, and from those who proclaim to know the real truth no less, are hilarious.

And still people buy this nonsense.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chadderson
I read a while back, and i apologize for not having a source, that some of the great movie and film directors such as george lucas, spielberg, and kubric have gone back into old films and actually ADDED the chem trails. The reason given was so that people who are now becoming aware of these trails cannot view a time when they did not exist.

On the contrary. In the original Star Wars, chemtrails obscured the fact that in the skies of Tatootine there were actually TWO suns ........ :0 However, he was forced by ATSers to edit the film, remove the contrails, and reveal the truth.

Honest!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

this is a prime example of the illogical idiocy of chemtrail proponents

please explain how films have been " altered " and when

and most importantly - why no origional copies remain

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

That's album artwork for some singer called Paul Caroul...

au.myspace.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Please stop confusing things with the facts. It hurts my head!

new topics

top topics

join