It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The National Recon Office's theory on Interstellar propulsion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sensible1

...and if there were a "tuner" so to speak. Different frequencies could be tuned into and amplified I would think. By amplified, I picture, if the gravity of a specific celestial body is tuned into it would seem plausible that the amplification strength could be adjusted. Turn up the strength speed of ascent increases, turn it down Earth's gravity takes a hold.

Seems plausible enough to me.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I have come across this theory in the past given and what i understand about "Spooky action at a distance" it seems like a nice efficient way to travel between stars and planets ect.
Iv heard it called "gravity surfing" by an abductee,cant remember who though.

It might also help explain why some craft crash in our atmosphere as they would be aerodynamically unstable in an atmosphere unless they were built specifically for both space flight and atmospheric flight.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Like a gravity generator.

Recent experiments on anomalous forces involving high critical temperature superconductors by Podkletnov and Modanese have demonstrated an experimental apparatus apparently capable of generating a beam of radiation that acts on interposed objects as a repulsive force field. This beam is able to penetrate bulk material and imparts a force that is proportional to the mass of the target and independent of the target composition. Because of the similarity of these beam properties to gravitational effects and the possibility that the mechanism of its generation may be related to gravitation, this apparatus has been dubbed an "impulse gravity generator." Unlike gravitation, however, this beam has clear-cut boundaries and does not appear to diverge over the distance tested thus far (approximately 1 km). A beam of radiation or particles with the properties described for the impulse gravity generator would appear to be an excellent candidate for use in beamed spacecraft propulsion. Besides the usual benefits of beamed propulsion, it would not need sails or other special spacecraft components to function, could safely provide high accelerations to delicate components, and might operate at higher efficiencies than other beamed propulsion concepts.
arxiv.org...

A beamed propulsion concept.
edit on 29-11-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
And take a look at this old thread on ATS.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=237094

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

The key is that there is no propulsion required in this kind of craft.. the materials are "bonded" or "paired" with elements far far away, and are connected to gravity on other worlds. They somehow "tune in" to the gravity like frequencies of a radio station..

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I tried to look up the Project Greenglow website but strangely the page and the site don't exist anymore what happened to them?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cookiemonster32

I tried to look up the Project Greenglow website but strangely the page and the site don't exist anymore what happened to them?

No,it does't ,but here is 800 page document on it.

www.scribd.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join