It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange sound beeping noises

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I didn't say your story on this changed. Your story has changed on other topics. On one of your threads about the aliens that you control you said you no longer control them, but on another thread you said you still controlled them. Within your own threads you have gone from controlling the aliens to not controlling them, to being in partial control so on and so forth. It's not just that you offer no proof, it's that your story changes over and over.

As for the beeps, it's entirely possible for the beep frequency(count of the beeps per minute not the frequency of the beep itself) to increase if there are multiple machines, they have the same beep but if they start at different times the beeps can seem more frequent. Not to mention the possibility of the Doppler affect, even if its only a short amount of time if the source of the beep moves towards or away from you it will alter the beeps per minute.

You also still haven't made contact with my either auditory, psychic, alien or any other means.

Now we are onto hauntings? I could have sworn it was aliens making you hear things and aliens that you controlled. As for keeping your history accurate... you were posting in threads that ran basically parallel to each other, in one thread you still heard the voices and could still control the aliens in the other you couldn't control them.

You can see why I doubt your claims, they change from thread to thread, within threads as well. Plus you offer no proof. Here is another good one "Star Trek like analysis" instead of the Scientific Method because you find the Scientific Method is too cold and dehumanizing or whatever your excuse was.(Do I need to dig up your quotes on that). Honestly what on earth is "Star Trek like analysis"...

The things I've pointed out aside you still haven't answered 1/4 of the questions I've put to you on other threads. You come up with excuse after excuse or dance around them and pretend they were never asked.

Can you see why it's hard to believe you?

I'll even say it again, prove your claims to me and I will gladly admit I was wrong. I like the possibility of there being something more out there, but that doesn't change the need for proof.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Henry3
reply to post by Komodo

What type of smoke detectors do you have? You might want to check the batteries in all of them. hard wired or not... They Chirp at random times when they go bad.

good point~!
This definetly wasn't a chirp it was a beep..

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Have to agree with construction equipment on this one. That beeping is unmistakable...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by Henry3
reply to post by Komodo

What type of smoke detectors do you have? You might want to check the batteries in all of them. hard wired or not... They Chirp at random times when they go bad.

good point~!
This definetly wasn't a chirp it was a beep..

Chirps, Beeps or even dings.. it all in the interpretation of the individual. There isn’t a standard noise the manufactures of detection devises are required to use. Some even Buzz when sounding an alarm.

Either way...might be something to check in to. A year ago I moved into a new home and within a month I started to hear a chirp or beeping noise. I spent a few days trying to track down the source because it was so random. My high vaulted ceilings only made things worse due to the acoustics. I finally narrowed down a sound in a bedroom and quickly changed the battery in the smoke detector. A few minutes later.....”BEEP” from the hallway. Changed that battery and figured I solved the problem. A few days later....again! I hear a random beep every once in a while. So I started looking for another source. My smoke detectors are hard wired and brand new so I was at a loss. Checked and read the furnace manual just in case it might have some kind of warning sound... rechecked the smoke detectors again, decided to stake out the hallway near the sound and waited.......”Beep” OK... smoke detector clearly the problem. Removed the detector from the ceiling and called someone to come look at my system. Turns out that 5-6 of my homes detectors were defective.

Moral of the story... most strange noises have a logical cause and are not supernatural. Other strange noises usually have a natural cause as well. Sometimes, when it’s really windy out....I hear strange noises.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join