It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Good Guys Illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
reply to post by ELectricalApprentice

Exactly we are all slaves that make up part of the cog in our big society.

We are the hidden cogs that keep the the clock ticking and work to death, while the elite are the nice, shiny, plated exterior that take more than their fair share of gold.

At least I've found one person who sees through the veil on this site, full of people supposedly who are awake and aware.

See, now you are exactly the type of people I was hoping to come across! Thanks for *uhh haha* stepping into the light so's i could see ya! If it's alright with you, i'm gunna lurk read some of your posts, maybe find a common ground for some enlightened conversation!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
as far as an actual orginization that could be described as a better, kinder illuminati...
this news item from a few years ago comes to mind...

DID SOMEONE JUST TRY TO BUY THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT

there are also some threads here on ats about that.
also, john stewart [the daily show] was supposedly their represenative [foundation x] , but i can't find that piece of info to verify.
thanks for showing me the website ... i was looking for another viewpoint on ye' olde illuminati !

Yea I dunno...I used to be a BIG Alex Jones supporter...these days I tend to shy away from investing more time in words words and more words. Not to mention he tells people that the Illuminati are the head of the new world order and are evil and must be crushed! Abrahamists!!!

If you can find any info regarding John Stewart being a rep, please forward it to me! I should like to read about it! Meantime, maybe ill google it!? pretty close to bedtime here haha

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Fine by me, I havent been around much lately. But read some of my threads by all means, I would say though I've written all sorts of things, I like to branch out.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OratoryHeist

At least I've found one person who sees through the veil on this site, full of people supposedly who are awake and aware.

Does it occur to you that you may still be asleep, just dreaming a different dream?

Is that a serious question? Obfuscation police here!

The matrix has you Neo!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Fine by me, I havent been around much lately. But read some of my threads by all means, I would say though I've written all sorts of things, I like to branch out.

Awesome awesome! Gearing up to be a great weekend!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

I have read the site, I found the books for free. I see it too. People like you and ELectricalApprentic are seeing the truth. All I can ask is "What are we becoming?"

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Try to find "The Illuminati's Secret Religion", it's a 2,278 page book written by the Illuminati of the armageddonconsiracy website. I found it for free along with the 4 books of coded fiction written by their ghostwriter.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rmtfox
Try to find "The Illuminati's Secret Religion", it's a 2,278 page book written by the Illuminati of the armageddonconsiracy website. I found it for free along with the 4 books of coded fiction written by their ghostwriter.

I've been reading that site but so far have been unable to find free copies of the books. Do you a link to them by any chance?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

reply to post by DAZ21

"What are we becoming?"

Hopefully, we are becoming ILLUMINATED and FREE.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I agree with you. We are, hopefully, becoming aware of 'what' it is to live Illuminated and Free. Once the artificial scarcity that drives the "machine" is eliminated, we shall all be better off.

I have been 'lucky' enough, I guess, to meet many individuals claiming to be clandestine members of the surviving philosophical lineages of the Bavarian (or even older) Illuminati Order; and to have enough unique meetings to draw a few conclusions, that I would be happy to share.

Remember, though: "The only thing I don know is that I don't know." The truth is a plastic and often irrelevant concept when one starts to see that opposing points of view often hold certain assertions in common, along with their bitter disagreements.

In my experience, the more visible and hierarchical groups of alleged 'Illuminated Adepts' tend to be more visible, and are "contrarian" in their approach; meaning that they literally feel and believe that they are attempting to inspire or empower the masses by forcing their evolution thru fear based influences and media.

On the other hand there seems to be a much larger group of Illuminated Seers who are non-hierarchical and fully autonomous, and anarchos; which literally translates to "without leaders". These 'anarchistic' Illuminated Seers often oppose the organized Adepts and all of their influence: i.e. : occult bullhockey, cognitive dissonance and fear based tactics... they do so by engaging in their activities in plain sight, these "activities" being the brave transmission of an oral tradition and set of teachings that casually leads the "student" or other Illuminated Seer into a frame of mind where they easily accept what they already know and fully realize on their own knowledge of how to implement what they already know. Once this state is reached, the two or more participants in this circle can quickly and easily distill what they have seen and learned and "run it by each other", so to speak, for free-association session/group discussion.

This is the very odd and curious "Mechanism of Illumination" that I have been participating in for many years now. This "whispering college" set of teachings is dreadfully old, and is founded upon the aforementioned motto: "The only thing I do Know is that I don't know."

It is this suspension of belief that keeps this particular modality of Seership from leading/stumbling blindly in to any set of "truths" or beliefs that may be leaned upon as "mental crutches". Belief and fear together are the mind-killers, it seems.

Make of this what you Will, but it is a distilled account of my experiences with these enigmatic spies, counter-spies, jacks-of-all-trades, and philosopher vagabonds who go live by the "Illuminati oral traditions".

On a side note, the Freemason remark made by a participant earlier in the discussion is quite amusing to me. especially 'in light' of the historical data and oral history I have been exposed to that strongly and assuredly suggests/states that the "alleged Illuminati" who were outed for clandestinely joining and attempting to steer the Freemason lodges of Europe were not the "real" Illuminated Seers of Bavaria, but were doubly cowans; not only in their fallacious infiltration of the noble Freemasons, but also in their ignorant and egoic mimicry of the Illuminated Seers, when in fact they were but imposter 'adepts' with greedy ulterior motives, who came out of the shadows; clearly doing so with no love of their fellow men and women in their little black hearts. Yep.

edit on 2/12/12 by sigil23 because: grammar

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

So, you're saying that Freemasonry and the Illuminati have similarities aside from being diametrically opposed, but that the Illuminati are actually posers, who tried to infiltrate noble Freemasonry, and are thereby the bad guys in this dialectically controlled conflict of good vs evil?
edit on 3-12-2012 by ELectricalApprentice because: spelling error

Edit: i read this again, and I understand what you are saying. And thank you for sharing that. I had to read it a couple of times to actually get it.
edit on 3-12-2012 by ELectricalApprentice because: clarification

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

On the other hand there seems to be a much larger group of Illuminated Seers who are non-hierarchical and fully autonomous, and anarchos; which literally translates to "without leaders". These 'anarchistic' Illuminated Seers often oppose the organized Adepts and all of their influence: i.e. : occult bullhockey, cognitive dissonance and fear based tactics... they do so by engaging in their activities in plain sight, these "activities" being the brave transmission of an oral tradition and set of teachings that casually leads the "student" or other Illuminated Seer into a frame of mind where they easily accept what they already know and fully realize on their own knowledge of how to implement what they already know. Once this state is reached, the two or more participants in this circle can quickly and easily distill what they have seen and learned and "run it by each other", so to speak, for free-association session/group discussion.

It is the latter part of this paragraph that interests me the most. It's a learning process, this, *Illumination*. It sounds like a few things may be learned given the opportunity to *pick your brain* a bit.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
This is the first I'm hearing of it, but I will say that they nailed the secret coup on their webpage:

How did the rich manage to stay in control of the world after the introduction of democracy? Simple. They created an all-powerful entity outside of the political process and gave it a neutral name so that no one would recognize it for what it was. Their ingenious creation was THE MARKET.

armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

Indeed.

Glad you found the site interesting. I would definitely love to discuss the content there with people who are also familiarizing themselves with its content. Maybe a thread titled "ArmageddonConspiracy"?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by adamdbrn

what the hell?! SPAM

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELectricalApprentice

Originally posted by OratoryHeist

Does it occur to you that you may still be asleep, just dreaming a different dream?

Is that a serious question? Obfuscation police here!

The matrix has you Neo!

Yes it is a serious question. Just because we believe one thing, does not make that thing real.

Just because someone believes they are awake, does not mean they are.
Just because some label others as a 'sheeple', does not mean they themselves are not 'sheeple' too.

Alot of people follow the Alex Jones 'tune', does that make them 'awake' or does it just make them rats following the pied-piper?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Thank you for this magnificent post. This really "opened my eyes" this morning, and that sensation is always much appreciated.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELectricalApprentice

I've been reading that site but so far have been unable to find free copies of the books. Do you a link to them by any chance?

Unfortunately, it's a TORRENT...pretty sure Mods wouldn't like me posting a torrent link. If you can think of another way I could get it to you, I will definately try.

BTW, it is EXACTLY what is on the website only in book form. That's right, the actual site text would equal 2,278 pages of INCREDIBLY DENSE text. It's freaking huge.

If it is a hoax...someone has NO TIME. This could only be a loser with no life (albeit incredibly intelligent) OR the product of intense record keeping for a long period of time.
edit on 3-12-2012 by rmtfox because: Added a line

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Tried to PM ELectricalApprentice and DAZ 21 but it says I can't PM anyone but ATS staff...whatever THAT is about. I want to get this book to you guys!!!! Maybe I can do it this way...

Google "The_Illuminati_Secret_Religion" you are looking for a link that is on the site torrent.cd so MAYBE add that to your search.

Hope this isn't removed and that you guys are able to get it!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join