It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. overseeing mysterious construction project in Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ain't nothing like a "super duper secret base" that everyone knows about and knows exactly where it's located.

ecurity concerns are so great that non-Israeli employees hired by the builder can come only from “the U.S., Canada, Western Europe countries, Poland, Moldavia, Thailand, Philippines, Venezuela, Romania and China,” according to the Corps notice. “The employment of Palestinians is also forbidden,” it says.

Too funny considering Iran and Venezuela are best buddies and Iran gives those rockets to those people the Palestinians chose to fight for them.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
No I would not support anything that led to any people or group of people being killed, or genocide on any peoples. I thought and still do think that during the Israeli/Palestinian bombings that both sides were wrong. I watched the webcams that were provided here for days watching Gaza get bombed night after night. I think without the iron dome many more rockets would have hit Israel and they would have death numbers looking a lot more like Gaza's death numbers had it not worked.

I think the US gives way too much money to Israel, I don't want anyone dying over us not giving more money to them, but am just wondering when will they be able to support themselves? I think we have our hands in too much of what is going on over there right now.

<< 1   >>

join