It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: Is there a correlation between human technological advances and UFO's ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I would like to know your guys thoughts on humans technological advances and possible UFO intervention,has anybody compiled a list/timeline with regards to this eg the invention of the microchip,thinking back not so long ago we were practically living in the dark ages as far as technology goes I find it strange that I am typing this post on an Ipad,that if I had to show it to someone during the second world war they would think it was some kind of magic how did we get from there to here so quickly? Did the microchip appear after Roswell? Even during the 60's and 70's the stuff we were using was archaic by todays standards what is the chances that alot of the tech we use today has been reverse engineered and adapted for human use ,I look at stuff like ferro fluids and advanced robotics and wonder how we have come so far so fast? Peace peeps

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I think yes. Fiber optics, nano technology, night vision, micro processors, touch screens, stealth tech are all purportedly to have come from reverse engineering.
edit on 29-11-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cookiemonster32

If there is any correlation between human tech and UFO's? Your guess is a s good as mine. I would like to think so. That would mean info sharing between us and them. Which in turn would probably mean we're in good terms.

Apparently knowledge or more precisely the accumulation of knowledge accelerates with every discovery we make. We have learned more about the universe in the last 20 years than the sum of humanity. Apparently, according to some mathematicians, somewhere in between 100 and 175 years we will learn more every day than what we have learned through out our existence. Which points to us going back to the "singularity" If I believe that is an other story.

Now, I don't know if you ever heard of The Kesh Foundation? If what they claim is true then we're in for a real treat in about 20 years. But I haven't seen anything concrete yet that proves their claims to be accurate. I guess only time will tell.
edit on 29-11-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

And ALL of these things have a detailed history of their invention by us. Everything single one of them. To say they have come from alien tech does a huge disservice to the legions of engineers, scientists, and manufacturers. In fact it's downright insulting.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

That would be Mr Keshe I remember seeing a post by Arken about this foundation and starship drives and fusion reactors I think alot of people were skeptical because he is an Iranian and trying to get money out of people ,I will reserve judgement on him and wait and see what he brings to the table I think it would be great if the things he has designed come to pass they will be a boon to mankind indeed.
I guess alot of people are skeptical about reverse engineering I did watch a documentary by Bob Lazar which if it's true is groundbreaking stuff and he is a very intelligent seeming guy I didn't follow alot of what he was explaining. I don't doubt that there are alot of brilliant engineers out there and alot of the things we use today have their roots in peoples minds and ideas but I do like to think that at least one or two of the more exotic things out there were reverse engineered... Only time will tell I guess who knows we could be sipping mai tai's looking out over Valles Marineris one day cheers matey. Ching

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I don't know as much as I would like. But I strongly feel that if not 100%, then 90% of Unidentified Flying Objects are made with the resources we have here on earth. Who knows?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The belief is that the recovered tech was farmed out to MIC contractors to develop the tech for military use , those companies were allowed to make money by filtering technology gained into products for everyday use.
I believe there may be some truth to that belief

edit on 29-11-2012 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen
I don't know as much as I would like. But I strongly feel that if not 100%, then 90% of Unidentified Flying Objects are made with the resources we have here on earth. Who knows?

Honestly I have yet to see anything that substantiates UFO's being technological nuts and bolts craft. A large percentage of reports are of just lights in the sky.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
The belief is that the recovered tech was farmed out to MIC contractors for military use , those companies then make money by filtering it into products for everyday use after the military have their new toys .
I believe there may be some truth to that belief

This is fact, by the way.

Originally posted by Slave2Fate

Originally posted by Mugen

Honestly I have yet to see anything that substantiates UFO's being technological nuts and bolts craft. A large percentage of reports are of just lights in the sky.

I understand. But who knows exactly how far technologically advanced we are? Who is to say we haven't invented time travel and teleportation yet?

Keep in mind, I don't think they would release the information for several years, or maybe even decades; once they do figure out how to do it.
edit on 20122911 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Hey Gortex how are those Mai tai's doing I see you are already at Valles Marineris how's the view?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Back when I was a Field Investigator for MUFON. I had to listen to this stuff. It's simple really;
Ask your self these questions:
* Is there a chain of inventions leading to the final design?
* Can earlier more crude versions of it be found?
* Was there any fan fair made about it's introduction by it's creator (this usually tells us the backstory of it)?

If any of these questions can be answered then no it's not alien to us.

I do think that you have a point though (you may not be aware of it though)

I do believe that there is a connection between UFOs and our level of technology, but it's the other way around.

Sounds silly I know, but look at the facts;
* Up untill the early 1900's most UFOs looked like hats (you know the classic UFO look)
* When we started to toy with airship designs, UFOs started to take on a more cigar look
* In the 1960's UFO started being reported with the now classic triangle look (around the same time we started testing delta-wing designs)
* In the 1980's UFO started to show signs of stealth technologies (10 years after we started testing stealth tech)

Even in abduction cases Alien tech is behind ours. We still have reports of surgeries being done to abducties, but we have MRIs, fMRIs, and even the older CATS to look inside of a person. Why don't these aliens have that yet?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

I don't remember when the microchip appeared I was probably too young to remember stuff just suddenly got smaller I remember the first cellphones that came out those motorola bricks with the little flap you flapped down to talk at the time they were "high tech" but look at what we have now and they just getting smaller more advanced although with cellphones your point about an existing invention getting refined comes into play here I think so it probably does not count as reversed engineered tech.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cookiemonster32
reply to post by Guyfriday

I don't remember when the microchip appeared I was probably too young to remember stuff just suddenly got smaller I remember the first cellphones that came out those motorola bricks with the little flap you flapped down to talk at the time they were "high tech" but look at what we have now and they just getting smaller more advanced although with cellphones your point about an existing invention getting refined comes into play here I think so it probably does not count as reversed engineered tech.
Howard Hugh's people came up with this technology. There is a chain of evolution of how these came about, so in my mind Microchips are clearly a human invention.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday
Even in abduction cases Alien tech is behind ours. We still have reports of surgeries being done to abducties, but we have MRIs, fMRIs, and even the older CATS to look inside of a person. Why don't these aliens have that yet?

Possibly because the same reason we do surgery. To take something out or put something in?

Just a thought.

-SAP-

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yes there is.

The more we have advanced technologically, it seems, the less are the stories of alien landings, close encounters and abductions. Think about this.

If we had been just 40 or so years ahead in our technology some of the best UFO cases may have had real hard evidence.

Lonnie Zamora would have had a dashboard camera on his police car clearly showing the craft he saw shoot up into the sky.

Travis Walton's logging crew would have captured his abduction from differing viewpoints on their mobile cellphones.

Colonel Halt and his chosen USAF group would have been wandering around Rendlesham Forest with feeds from their helmet cameras back to base to confirm strange lights beaming down onto Woodbridge and Bentwaters bases.

Or would they?

edit on 29/11/12 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The night vision laboratory is in a secure corner of Ft. Belvoir, Va. just outside Washington, DC. I was stationed at Belvoir for three years a long time ago. The laboratory along with other buildings were located inside a guarded, walled compound. Went in there several times to an imagining laboratory to get training aids made. Never got to go to the night vision laboratory itself but saw a lot of civilians with ID tags going in and out of the building. We were carded and asked about our business even when in uniform from the guard at the gate just to get to the imaging building.

Alien tech? I Don't think that night vision fits that mold. It was initially developed as infrared in 1945 as a night scope then evolved into what it is today. This was before Roswell and can't recall any claims of recovered craft before then. I know of the late 18th or early 19th century sightings but no intact recovery was claimed.

More on the night vision laboratory.

Night vision research began during World War II. In 1945, the U.S. Army developed an infrared sniper scope. But only 300 of the devices made it to Soldiers in the Pacific.

www.army.mil...
edit on 29-11-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ofcourse they have they've influenced us for thousands of years everyone should watch the spirit science series.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
i believe there is other life out there, u.f.o.s..i think if they got here the technology would be far more off the scale..i believe we were capable of creating the things we have..i will say this..if anything has been reverse engineered i highly doubt any of us will ever see it

top topics

join