It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2004 partisan group think: This year sucked!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys but if ya'll haven't noticed we got a major media problem.... It's called partisan groupthink. Either your with the gop or the dnc.

2004 showed me just how much the government has spun out of control and that the major media is turning it's cheek on the public and the truth.

50% recognize that going to iraq was a mistake... there was no connection to the 911 tradegy.

The war on terror didn't start with 911 it started 50 yrs ago when the US started to meddle in the middle east. We've been splitting and influencing governments over there.

International offence is a no no in the constitution, the US army ISN'T FOR THAT.

People are upset with foreign policy here int he US

George washington said the job of the US is to:
Maintain economics ties and entangling alliances with none- washington

Our foreign policy is making terrorism worse and us more vulnerable for attack.

Seriously, you can thank Wolfowitz, Cheney, and Rumsfeld for that (PNAC)
They were honestly pissed off with how our foriegn policy was in the past so they decided it was time to play offence, and now we're in a bigger mess then we're in now.

2004 has taught me alot about the current political arena, it's taught me the gop isn't the gop it once was, as with the dnc...

2004 taught me that if you turn on the tv you will learn how to think and what to think about both parties in the monopolous political arena...

I'm sick of 2004, bring on a new administration, bring on a revolution of third parties, bring on a boycott of the major media networks, because i'm SO DAMN SICK AND TIRED of this bs.

2004 also taught me the Cheney's PNAC administration really IS trying to instill fear in the US people, because that would most definitely make us think they are the only ones who could protect us...

[edit on 22-10-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
You are playing that note like a chorus. I knew that not everyone would be taken in the snare.

You feel that awareness building up in your mind? That's the subtle force of your citizen's crown, breaking through all the conditioning you've been pushed through in this brave new culture.

We are not alone! We are the generation of Liberty, we inherited from these dead corpses that currently rule the country. We will pick up when they leave off, and will wash things clean.

Give it a few more years, and remember this name: RFID

Arkaleus

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I agree.

Theres been way too much fighting this year, it's just not good. Plus the media has been whoring it up in favour of Bush since day 1.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I agree

Nerdling, i love your avatar and your signature.

top topics

join