It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Ghost Towns & NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Although this topic of the chinese ghost towns has been touched on, I couldn't find a specific thread so my 1st thread is on this subject. The involvement (or not) of the Chinese and NWO has always been a subject favourite of mine, and now with the new "openess" of the Chinese, we are seeing a little more into their agenda if you like.

All over China Mongolia and parts of Africa, cities are springing up that are completely or mostly deserted. There seems to be no reason at all for this other than false economic growth which makes no sense. These cities are full of properties way beyond the scope of the Chinese worker or the African worker and yet they continue to build more and more. Few if any are occupied, businesses in the malls don't exist which again seems pretty poor economics. Who would risk investing millions in cities housing and businesses with no returns? Unless of course there is a wider picture that joe public is unaware of.

This is a short documentary from Australia detailing some of these ghost cities
www.youtube.com...

If you believe that communism is an Illuminati creation then their agenda for this huge country could well be to create their "super state". They (or whoever you believe) have purposefully attacked and undermined Chinese culture and created an industrialised nation with a common language which has grown very very quickly since the 70's and amazingly was readily accepted. Are the Chinese Government well aware of something we aren't and as such, are preparing for that "something"? If you take in particular the handing over of Hong Kong in 1997, one of the most influential corporate countries, a beacon of effective colonialism, this provided the impetus for a complete merger of communism and capitalism, something the Chinese had allegedly been fighting against in the first place!

On a side note, I recall reading somewhere that when the Illuminati get rid of all the "useless eaters" by flood, the elite of this planet are supposed to congregate in China to embark on huge Arks. It strikes me as ironic that a culture of elitists allegedly destroyed by flood would rise again by flood. Well I've heard stranger!

I would appreciate more knowledgable member's views and look forward with interest to your replies. Be gentle with me

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

I watched this vid a little while ago and I didn't know what to make of it. Like you say, the properties have a value of hundreds of thousands of dollars but no one can afford them. The ones that can, don't want to live there because it's so barren.

China obviously have a purpose for them but we can only speculate what it is.

Maybe they have plan to increase their citizens wages on a grand scale but are waiting for the right time to do it.

Maybe they will coincide that with the cashing in of America's debt and have a boom in their country, unlike anything seen ever before.

Sorry, just thinking out loud.

S+F, Good thread.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
They are for the new slave labor force, or for the ones that move form the old city's to the new ones to make room for the slave labor force. This all takes place when the UN and China have control over the worlds populace. there are plan's to back this up.The US and the west must fall first, UK is on the way to being dominated, no longer can you have a pocket knife, here in the US it is fire arms they are after, not to much longer before we have the red flag over flying over DC. All one has to do is research "agenda 21" maps, study's, relocation of masses, and population control

edit on 29-11-2012 by bekod because: line edditing

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
A slave labour force isn't something I'd considered to be honest, I had more thought along the lines of all these cities with their, it must be admitted, rather up market lovely apartments all very Westernised, were more probably for the Elitists that survived the "something"

Where does the money come from for all this building if not from those in the know who understand the situation far more than we do that they will get their "return" in the future rather than immediately? Who has that kind of money to just throw away on pointless investments? I'm not a conspiracist by nature but the older I get the more alarmed I am at just how differently I am beginning to see things that others accept.

Answers on a postcard please

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Honestly, I don't see much of a conspiracy here. I think that can be explained by an unholy alliance of pre-planning, by the Chinese Government, for the ascension of a new Chinese middle class and widely unregulated, government-sanctioned property speculation by Chinese Corporate/Party Leaders. The fact that non-Chinese actors across the globe cashed in on this rampant growth only made the situation more complex and unimaginably titanic. These ghost cities are simply the proof of this new economic reality, no matter how disastrous it will turn out to be for the Earth and it's inhabitants.
-Ghoster
edit on 29-11-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This was one of the most unsettling documentaries I have ever seen. Why are they building goregeous modern cities that could house 12 million people with out any demand to fill them?? Does anyone know how many of these ghost cities there are?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BrieBird

Quite a number its not just the odd 1 or 2, they are in Mongolia, China and even Angola and Zimbabwe. Check out this thread too by Pheonix358

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its all very strange indeed! But I guess not so strange if you consider Angola in particular is allegedly China's biggest supplier of oil

perhaps they are just waiting on a humungous oil boom!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I had heard that it was to float there economy, a working economy is a strong economy, you increase GDP through construction and spending government money on such projects.

So they built and built to continue the ruse that they are prosperous yet all the while just doing that maintaining a ruse. But eventually the ruse must end and the dollars never get re-couped and pop there goes one of the worlds largest housing bubbles ever created. And the true despair of the chinese economy is reality. Least thats a theory I had come across is random reading while bored at work.

SaneThinking

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

Yup, the dreaded Chinese Property Bubble Burst. At least thats was a few economists are speculating will happen.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Very cool to watch.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Spare cities to house survivors after a nuclear war ends?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
A big hmmmm to the economists. The Chinese Government aren't stupid, there's no way they do anything without a reason
and to squander billions of dollars in such a ludicous way does absolutely zilch for the economy. They know the average chinese citizen will not be living in those cities, they know they can't afford to. I could understand it if they were bulldozing the slums and then re-housing their people in these places but they aren't!

Oh well guess it will all come out in the wash as they say

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Not so much saying they are squandering the money it had a purpose and a plan. They bouyed there economy with make work projects is the gist I was getting at. There put up a front that they were booming and construction and infastructure were the driving factor behind a bump in there GDP allowing them to still be the worlds lenders based on percieved economic growth. As I said its a theory I have seen floated about, and if the theory has any basis of truth it will be one heck of a bubble if too burst.

SaneThinking

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

I think that yes that could well have been the case to my mind also, had it not been for the fact that they have been expanding into Africa. The reasons for that totally defeat me, which brings me back to the Illuminati and their "useless eaters" philosophy. Could it be that the powers in charge approve China's surge into African because they know, perhaps, that thanks to the mutated HIV strain only prevalent in Africa, that huge land mass could well be virtually empty at some point? The wars and in fighting alone have decimated the place, it could be theorised that in the 1930's when this mystery virus arrived specific to Africans, plans were already in motion to remove these "useless eaters" to make way for a, as Bertrand Russell put it, " a new civilization more glorious than we have ever had before" or words to that effect

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This really kind of freaks me out it makes no sense to build these mega cities and not have anyone to live there. I was researching the topic when I found that China has also built a ghost city in Angola! Plus a disneyland....how absolutly insane is that.
m.theatlanticcities.com...

news.nationalgeographic.com...#/wonderland-courtyard-circle_461 79_600x450.jpg

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
And just look at the size of these places! We aren't talking a few houses here and there these are full on cities.I cannot believe for a moment that these cities are merely China faking economic growth. Seems to ludicrous to comprehend. Just what they can be for I don't know I can only speculate as before.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Its got to be Agenda 21 in action. No one builds something without intending them to be used. Plus the price is set high so that the locals cannot purchase them for a reason...they were not built for them.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Regardless of what country these ghost cities can be found, how far on average are they from the nearest large body of water?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

good question but maybe we should look at elevation perhaps the water will rise.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I can't tell from the pictures I've seen. Been searching google maps but with no luck so far. There is however a large town they have built in the Mogolian Desert of all places!

This is the largest of these cities just outside Bejing, Zhengzhou New District
paperboat.studiopod.com...

And this is the rather specacular space age looking Government District of the same area

And this picture is of the Mongolian Desert City, no signs of water that I can see. Its called the Dinosaur City and is renowned for its fossils

I did discover that these cities seem to have a water reclamation centre if that helps your query

Besides the claims of faking economic growth, I have to reiterate that I'm baffled as to a) their purpose and b) who is paying for all these empty cities?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join