It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Chemtrailing over Plymouth UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hi there fellow ATS comrades.

Im not one of those people that stands in the street watching for chemtrails, but being a long-time lurker and member of ATS I know plenty on this conspiracy subject, as do all of you.

Today I was woken up by my excited house mate running in my bedroom (about an hour and a half ago at 10 am,) shouting "they're chemtrailing man! come!"

So I got dressed went outside with him, we walked up to the mound (this hill in stoke where I live) and to my surprise got given a good look of the grid system that the unmarked planes flying at low altitudes over the city of Plymouth have made from their "exhaust".

Now Ive just been up there for nigh on an hour and I got to see the plane fly over me, and the spookiest thing of all is these planes are low, but you cant hear them, silent, completely silent, my friend said that he had already been watching them for an hour near our house and that every time the plane goes over its always silent (it was him that told me to listen for an engine),

My friend has also been on the phone to his friend in Tavistock, which is a nearby town and he has confirmed that he's seen planes fly over there today also, he says they had two flying over at the same time making trails!

This is truly a very heavy chemtrail day for Plymouth.

So if youre in Plymouth or the surrounding areas try and confirm what im saying is true because this really was very obvious chemtrailing from what we are used to seeing, which is few planes flying over head at higher altitude bound for america from the south east of england ie heathrow/ gatwick etc. NOT

Planes flying over the city making grid patterns out of their water vapour?

Nah Mate.
edit on 29-11-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

It would be awesome to have some pictures or description of this airplane you talk about.

So, no engine noise, it could be a glider, does this airplane have a large wing span and a small bdy?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

You could try the 'chembuster'...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good luck!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Chemtrails are make believe, what you are seeing is contrails, which are especially clear due to the cold temperatures the UK is experiencing at the moment. The quiet plane you can't here will be too high for you to hear it, although I have found on cold days planes seem a lot lower than they actually are, probably due to high visibility/cold air.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Im in Dartmouth and I can see the grid pattern you are referring to. From where I am I can see Start Point which is one of the Aviation Waypoint Markers. The trails appear to be on the normal North/South, East/West air routes so as I will be working around the garden this afternoon I will keep eyes, and ears on, and let you know what goes on.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1

Im in Dartmouth and I can see the grid pattern you are referring to. From where I am I can see Start Point which is one of the Aviation Waypoint Markers. The trails appear to be on the normal North/South, East/West air routes so as I will be working around the garden this afternoon I will keep eyes, and ears on, and let you know what goes on.

Well according to flightrader24.com the are two planes heading your way as we speak flying south to north in close proximity to each other they are:

EZY118J 30,000 feet
EZY311W 36,000 feet

They are both easyjet passenger planes.

Maybe you could get a photo of their contrails and how they progress over the day.
edit on 29-11-2012 by CrimsonMoon because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2012 by CrimsonMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Seriously though, perhaps it was an airshow, or other airplane event? I find that is usually a reasonable explanation for the grids.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283

I find that is usually a reasonable explanation for the grids.

Yes a cross wind blows the normal contrail from its original position and over time it appears as a grid

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

Yeah confirm these two aircraft are at normal position, speed, and altitude, and are generating the usual noise levels. Flightradar is useful for tracking most! civil flights but not all of them ping up. I would imagine any aircraft engaged in nefarious activities would not show up on any available flight tracker.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I would imagine any aircraft engaged in nefarious activities would not show up on any available flight tracker.

yet these planes conducting 'nefarious activities' appear to be using the same flight paths and airspace as legit air traffic? flying back and forward in a grid whilst being coordinated with all other commercial flights?

And you believe that?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon

I would imagine any aircraft engaged in nefarious activities would not show up on any available flight tracker.

yet these planes conducting 'nefarious activities' appear to be using the same flight paths and airspace as legit air traffic? flying back and forward in a grid whilst being coordinated with all other commercial flights?

And you believe that?

I was not expressing an opinion on my beliefs in any way, but merely expressing what I would consider logical. A military fast jet has just overflown my pos going west to east which I suspect may be taking part in the Royal Navy,s Weekly War exercise that takes place every Thursday

I have just checked the live Maritime AIS and suprisingly for a weekly war day there is nothing in the way of Military Ops traffic pinging up
edit on 29-11-2012 by hotel1 because: update

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
We have had such torrential rain here in the UK that there are floods in several areas, everything is extremely wet. The temperatures outside are near freezing even at ground level. I've been watching planes leave trails today, among the ones I've seen are a Lufthansa 777, AirLingus A320, THY A330, and several others, visibility is so good and clear that on the pictures ive taken you can even see the airline colours that, along with the shape, confirm the flightradar 24 data.

example;

Airliners are leaving lots of contrails today, far more than they normally do. This is my logical observation.

OP, what was it that led you to conclude you are looking at chemtrails in the south?
edit on 29-11-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Yes a cross wind blows the normal contrail from its original position and over time it appears as a grid

Not only that, but a single air route may have planes (mostly passenger jets) flying in more than one "lane". What I mean is, an air route is not one narrow line through the sky; it came be relatively wide, with on plane flying at a lateral distance of several thousand feet parallel to the route taken by previous plane.

Plus, as you said, the entire trail can be moved sideways by the wind, increasing the distance between these parallel trails. Passenger jets flying the other direction do the same, creating the criss-cross.

edit on 11/29/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You could try the 'chembuster'...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good luck!

I dont believe in chembusters myself.
If they are spraying, which they were today, there is nothing you can do to stop it from down on the ground.

Ok to check in on what happened for the rest of my day... I was out in town, near voodoo, and we saw it do a u turn over the city centre, the chemtrails did a u in the sky!

Seriously guys, the plane was low, white, plain and unmarked, it was silent so as to go more unnoticed, this was a huge operation, that continued all day, the same 2 identical looking silent planes don't fly around above a city all day making tracks, AND we did see normal passenger planes flying quite a bit higher and looking smaller than our buddies, quite a few times, and their contrails were dissipating at a normal and constant rate.

To the non believers, that's fine, sceptical people are good, but with all the rain we've been having, maybe they're just fighting back with some weathermod/haarp/chemtrailing?

Certainly seemed like there was something very odd going on today, and we had a very very sunny day, after the bad rains it makes you wonder...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I spent the afternoon out in the garden paying more attention than I normally would, and I did not notice anything out of the ordinary aviation wise but I was busy splitting logs a lot of the time. I did not see any aircraft off of the normal routes, however it did seem unusually quiet of military air traffic on a "Weekly War" day so maybe that is significant.

Kind regards.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Ok to check in on what happened for the rest of my day... I was out in town, near voodoo, and we saw it do a u turn over the city centre, the chemtrails did a u in the sky!

So they looked like this...

You can read more about this type of contrail here...

contrailscience.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Seriously guys, the plane was low, white, plain and unmarked, it was silent so as to go more unnoticed, this was a huge operation, that continued all day, the same 2 identical looking silent planes don't fly around above a city all day making tracks, AND we did see normal passenger planes flying quite a bit higher and looking smaller than our buddies, quite a few times, and their contrails were dissipating at a normal and constant rate.

Couldn't it be possible the reason those planes had no sound was because they were at such a distance you couldn't hear them?

And your positive that they were the same 2 identical planes all day?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
Seriously guys, the plane was low, white, plain and unmarked, it was silent so as to go more unnoticed,

"Go more unnoticed" - apart from it being a big effing plane in the sky...

To the non believers, that's fine, sceptical people are good, but with all the rain we've been having, maybe they're just fighting back with some weathermod/haarp/chemtrailing?

HAARP is not about weather manipulation. There's no evidence of that and their website clearly details what HAARP is for. It isn't about stopping the rain.

Certainly seemed like there was something very odd going on today, and we had a very very sunny day, after the bad rains it makes you wonder...

Yes, it's called natural weather patterns. It could rain 20 days in a row and then 1 sunny day and people will suspect something. It could be sunny for 20 days in a row with and then 1 rainy day and people will suspect something.

Why can't people just accept that it's, sadly, our normal UK weather. It's sh*te, but it's ours.
edit on 29-11-2012 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
Seriously guys, the plane was low, white, plain and unmarked, it was silent so as to go more unnoticed,

I know other people have commented on this statement, but I think there is another point about the 'silent' part. How exactly does anyone silence a Turbofan without turning it off??? Because doing so will do two things:
1: The aircraft will no longer produce any exhaust, and as everyone agrees contrails (or chemtrails) come from the engines, that will stop the contrail from appearing.
2: No engine thrust is a really bad thing, unless the pilot is Captain Sullenberger.

Also, from experience I know it takes quite good circumstances to hear aircraft at high altitude. I can only really think of a couple of places where I have heard airliners consistently, and they were both in the mountains.

join