It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Curiosity newest panaroma.. Martian Family!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JayDub113

you actually believe thats a picture of lifeforms?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Ugh...

I use to love this forum, see how i said "use to."

Now it's a joke. These posts are more and more frequent! It's got to stop. Posts like this make it really difficult to discuss anything serious on here anymore. It's like some of you need attention way too much.

That is a family of rocks not Martians.

I'm a huge Mars anomaly fan but these kinds of posts are just ridiculous. You post a cropped section that is completely blurred out and there is nothing there to see but ROCKS! Lighten the picture and you will see rocks.

I even lightened it up for you so you could see the rocks!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Great post but you all need to realize the grays destroyed this planet to tear them self's from this dimension

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Obviously, it's a Christmas manger scene, so what? Oh, wait....
reply to post by DJW001

I was just about to post the same thought. Christmas on Mars, tis the season.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Tried posting a picture but couldnt. I found a rock that looks like a cat/reptile face. Bottom left of the picture theres a little open spot where theres a bunch of rocks and its the rock most in the open spot. Not sure if thats a good enough explanation but give it a try.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MCJustJ

You missed the point. This post is NOT well thought-out and NOT well presented, but lo and behold here come the flamers and the debunkers out of the wood-work. I have gotten more replies in the joke forum than any of my serious, more thoughtful threads.

My well thought-out posts, (MEANING OTHER POSTS I HAVE MADE ON THIS SITE) get ignored completely. If you are so into intelligent discussion and being serious, please post on one of those other numerous threads. But no, you won't, you just want to flame on.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

My well thought-out posts, (MEANING OTHER POSTS I HAVE MADE ON THIS SITE) get ignored completely. If you are so into intelligent discussion and being serious, please post on one of those other numerous threads. But no, you won't, you just want to flame on.

That is ATS. It can be annoying.

A totally bogus thread about someone saying that they are an alien visiting Earth will get tons of stars and flags and go 40 pages.

Don't let it get to you.

edit on 30-11-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think they are on a nice camping trip

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join