It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why December 21st 2012 is not trully the end.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Its almost time the Mayan calender is supposed to end and the internet is being flooded with topics about 2012. Scientist working for NASA have already disproved many theories regarding an apocalypse occurring between December 21st through December 23rd 2012. I have heard just about every theory and most of which are disproved through scientific research. Just look here on NASA's web page:www.nasa.gov... Honestly, the Mayan calender is just that; just a calendar.

Think of it this way. Just because your yearly calender ends in december doesn't mean its the end of the world. I have also heard of and did some dinging on the supposed video from the future showing a future apocalypses on a home video. the fact that it was recorded on a digital video camera almost screams HOAX. Plus most digital cams now a days have night vision settings so who ever shot the video wanted a bad picture to make faking it easy. and anyone can change the date on a camera. I have seen web cams that say 1975 meaning someone edited the date. Now if it was filmed on a camera that uses VHS tapes I would have believed it more.
edit on 29-11-2012 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
the only things I would believe happening is the possibility of an ancient alien civilization returning to earth, or a major earthquake.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

You'd believe an ancient alien return...but nothing else other than an earthquake?

Nuclear War?

Asteroid?

Volcano?

none of them, but aliens yes.

Thought that was funny, sorry.

I do not believe there is any higher likelihood of a catastrophic event occurring this month than any other.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

NASA have already disproved many theories regarding an apocalypse occurring between December 21st through December 23rd 2012.

Source please.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

I agree with this guy..

But also there IS NO END ever...

Not in the death of a star, not in the destruction of a whole planet, and not in a body falling to the ground...

You don't get out of consciousness. That would be too easy.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Source please.

Try using Google, it is a powerful tool for searching......

NASA: Beyond 2012: Why the World Won't End

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
But also there IS NO END ever...

Man...

I had this whole "End of the World" fantasy going. Where I'd ascend then exist in bliss

Not in the death of a star, not in the destruction of a whole planet, and not in a body falling to the ground...

Meany!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Source please.

Try using Google, it is a powerful tool for searching......

NASA: Beyond 2012: Why the World Won't End

Did, couldn't find it, don't be a smart ass.

(I didn't want the source for proof, I know it's a load of crap, thought it might be an interesting read though.)
edit on 29-11-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
My prediction is that on December 23rd 2012 I will get up that morning fix some bacon and eggs take a shower get ready for work go through a normal day and maybe stay up till after midnight then log on and rub it in to all the doomsayers for giggles then go to bed to do it all over again.

I will start looking online sometime that week to pick up second hand end of the world gear just for giggles.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I swear I have seen about 50 threads in 4 days about the 2012 hoax. A people really that confused about this subject?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
It's the BEGINNING. If it's the age of Aquarius and the year of the snake, it clearly proves a huge step towards the NWO. The event may even be Louisiana going off and causing the great quake. Curiousity may find "life" (that's its purpose IMO). The US may have another attack.WW3 may start. Keep this in mind. They want 500,000,000. How do you suppose that will happen? The NWO is all about spiritual deception and since the elite are running out of time and they have OCD with numbers and astrology, expect something quite big to happen. Whatever it may be, it will affect the world as a whole.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by scmoG
It's the BEGINNING. If it's the age of Aquarius and the year of the snake, it clearly proves a huge step towards the NWO. The event may even be Louisiana going off and causing the great quake. Curiousity may find "life" (that's its purpose IMO). The US may have another attack.WW3 may start. Keep this in mind. They want 500,000,000. How do you suppose that will happen? The NWO is all about spiritual deception and since the elite are running out of time and they have OCD with numbers and astrology, expect something quite big to happen. Whatever it may be, it will affect the world as a whole.

When are you expecting all those occurences? because if what your saying is true, they should come in one big swarm.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Did, couldn't find it, don't be a smart ass.

(I didn't want the source for proof, I know it's a load of crap, thought it might be an interesting read though.)
edit on 29-11-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

If giving help and advice is being a smart arse, I must have one clever bum.

It is an interesting read though, nice to have some professional (lol, cough) input on the 2012 issue.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

With the end and passing of this date, an entire billion dollar industry of 2012 prophets will go to their early grave. Millions and millions of easy fooled, knuckledragging, manure scoffing rednecks will turn to another date in the coming future, offered by other profit hungry 'prophets' to this braindead crowd and the circus will continue....and continue...until a day arrives where no more idiots are born and no one even cares because earth is but a distant average planet of no greater value, seen from the POV.of those who grew up that is...
edit on 29-11-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Au contraire...
December 2012 will be the end of seeking doomsday prophecies from ancient cultures if nothing comes to pass on the 21st, and looking for others to blame for global woes. If anything at all happens, many will probably say.. " See, we were right!"
Matters not whether the Mayans were correct, matters whether the interpretation of what they were saying is correct, and from what I gather, it isn't.
Any prophecies written by ancient cultures with any validity at all, are most likely being withheld from us.
We didn't deal well with Y2K and this scenario is no different.
Keep in mind, the anything written in the past doesn't always denote foreseeing the future. There are those I'm sure, willing to use ancient texts in their own twisted ways to make it seem that way.

edit on 29-11-2012 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
December 21 is the tipping point of the last 7 years before the last 50 year jubilee and God's judgment of the fallen beings that are here on Earth.

Jubilee Timeline

Witnesses to the Date of 2012.9

Originally posted by paranormal78
Its almost time the Mayan calender is supposed to end and the internet is being flooded with topics about 2012. Scientist working for NASA have already disproved many theories regarding an apocalypse occurring between December 21st through December 23rd 2012. I have heard just about every theory and most of which are disproved through scientific research. Just look here on NASA's web page:www.nasa.gov... Honestly, the Mayan calender is just that; just a calendar.

Think of it this way. Just because your yearly calender ends in december doesn't mean its the end of the world. I have also heard of and did some dinging on the supposed video from the future showing a future apocalypses on a home video. the fact that it was recorded on a digital video camera almost screams HOAX. Plus most digital cams now a days have night vision settings so who ever shot the video wanted a bad picture to make faking it easy. and anyone can change the date on a camera. I have seen web cams that say 1975 meaning someone edited the date. Now if it was filmed on a camera that uses VHS tapes I would have believed it more.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

"Article: 2012 Mayan Apocalypse Rumors Have Dark Side, NASA Warns"

News yesterday. Please search LIVE SCIENCE.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Anyone really beleives that the world is going to end on a set date made thousands of years ago?

People do love to scream the end is nigh, and all that jazz.

Fear not tho we will always have zombies!!!!!!

So 12-21-2012 is not truly the end just another day on the 3rd rock from the sun.
edit on 29-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I was simply saying that there is a possibility that aliens could visit earth at any time. If people think that there is no such thing as extraterrestrial life that's being pretty ignorant. 0ur planet is nothing more than the smallest of particles floating in the universe. Our universe has so much space I have a hard time believing that we are the only life capable planet out there with intelligent life.

As for natural disasters happening, it all depends on how things are going. I brought up earth quakes because my area is long over due for another major earth quake as well as other areas around the world. Based on what others have been saying in this thread it is not impossible that we might have another big war if someone in Washington D.C. does something stupid again. The most possible thing that could happen would be allot of 2012 believers would start rioting if nothing does happen out of disappointment.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
after famous date 21 12 2012 pass
and it will be forgotten and embarasment to many
then conspiracy theories and theorists will decay and significantly reduce and eventuall dissapear but nit fully
rest of who still conspirating and talking globally about concerned issues and events, thoose will be ridiculed and pressed to bottom as never before.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join