It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast To Coast AM show on now talking about Ark of the Covenant being.... US! (human body)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
(I've been 'preaching' this knowledge on here for quite awhile... GLAD to see it flowing through on C2C!)
the symbolic version of the ark of the covenant... in it's true form...
the human brain.. the activated hemisphere.. the activated spinal cord...
ready to emblazon human beings into mass of messiahs (plural) .. 2nd coming..
tune in now with Bill Henry!

god stuff!
www.coasttocoastam.com

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

That sounds like my kind of show...

Thinking about just the words..

Does Ark mean the same as noah's Ark, which would be a boat, or vessel?

and then covenant which is a deal we made, or promise?

Did we make a covenant with God to inhabit bodies??

"The Vessel Deal" ?

Too bad I'm currently listening to another C 2 C show.. haha

edit on 11/29/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

nice connection

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Wow, never thought of about the Ark in this way, ill check it out, is it a current show (on air) or a previous one (if so which date)

Never mind, i went to their website and found the episode straight away

Namaste.
edit on 29/11/12 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
What a fascinating topic.

There was an issue of Wired this year that covered the Messiah Complex Syndrome, wired notes it as a mental disorder. Do any of you females get the Messiah Complex?

It seems like a male only condition.

The notion of multiple messiahs came to me during Sundae(Cherry) school a few months ago. I was sitting next to an older man in class, during this time i was really starting to believe that I was either possessed by Jesus, or slowly transforming into Christ, but during Class I started second guessing myself, because I knew the man sitting next to me was a better person, very Christ like, anyway , that's when I first decided that there would be multiple messiahs.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Man... I just started listening to this Show.. I really like William Henry.

This will be listened to many times...

I just had the most crazy experience listening to this show... Right as William Henry got to the point about Orion and solomons temple the most holy, I was reading a post in another thread talking about Orion and the most high...

My post is Here

I had such of a flash of insight my post might ramble a bit as I scrambled to get my thoughts out..

It's about a connection with god..

Man...

Plus now "the Matrix" is pulsing through my head.. Not even one thing, but everything in the movie is about this... All three movies actually..

Is that really the only way to bring a savior back? Do we have to have all these wars? My belief doesn't matter, but those who have power may think so.

The show is getting even better... It's the perfect show... It's like they made it just for me.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
(I've been 'preaching' this knowledge on here for quite awhile... GLAD to see it flowing through on C2C!)
the symbolic version of the ark of the covenant... in it's true form...
the human brain.. the activated hemisphere.. the activated spinal cord...
ready to emblazon human beings into mass of messiahs (plural) .. 2nd coming..
tune in now with Bill Henry!

god stuff!
www.coasttocoastam.com

I now think you are right exactly in your perception.. The end of the third matrix with Neo and Smith flying around fighting in the rain... They fly in a path circling each other, as in your avatar.. They meet at the top and explode in a ball of light..

I have spoken on this so many times because I have had it happen to me... William Henry just called it anointing oil that comes from the top down that you are bathed in when the spine is activated... I described it as Golden light pouring into me as liquid...

Meditation and having a pure heart...

Having a pure heart is the most important to progress..

I was too young when it happened I didn't understand... The energy was so powerful, it fried my system... I wasn't pure enough for that level of energy. Like electricity that is flowing through a wire that is freighed or rusty a friction forms from resistance.. Too much resistance and you will get burnt... Now I get why I wasn't supposed to die yet in Iraq (never went to Iraq but was in Army)

"Do you want to die and start over?" I was asked... "No." my soul answered... I then disobeyed this answer on purpose because I am scorpio, but that choice to die was not fufilled, I payed for that one, hahaha, but that's for another post or another day..

It's because in my life time these things would come into fruition, whether as a world, or just on my own...

Could it be??

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Please pick up Genesis and read about Adam & Eve and the serpent.
Then please pick up your latests copies of occult, New Age, ufology cult, Eastern spirituality, Freemason, Islamic Shi'ite and Kaballah reading material and notice the similarity to
""ascension"
"spiritual awakening"
"global consciousness"
"spiritual evolution"
"the Christ consciousness"
"evolution of consciousness"
"the divinity within"
"dimensional uplift"
"transhuminism"
"Adam Kadmon"

Adolph Hitler - "Man is becoming god"

Now go and run far far away.
You do know the serpent uses the same methodology, right? Make you doubt the validity and truthfulness of God's words - check. Promise a way to open ones "eyes" to become like god - check. Be convinced by the serpent that God truly was lying when He said "You shall surely die" if they "ate the fruit" - check.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

If you had ever experienced this you would know the serpent isn't a snake at all...

It's not about magic or forcing it through.. It's in expanding ones heart towards God that lets the light it..

When you touch it even for a second your life Will be changed.

Fear is closing of ones heart.. I fear no snake. I fear no man.

Love is the Key. God in man and man in god..

Jesus said "The Kingdom of heaven is within." So who is it missing the words of God here?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this OP, awesome show.

The authors research to his book "Judgement Day Device" is similar to the work of Santos Bonacci.

Not sure if you've listened to any of Santos' interviews but I highly recommend them. Santos has a more personal (not so literal) approach on the exact same study as Henry when presenting the knowledge of The Ark of the Covenant as being us.

Here's one from Nov. 27 of this year....

reply to post by Dustytoad

You've been starred

edit on 29-11-2012 by WaKingLieFE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Please pick up Genesis and read about Adam & Eve and the serpent.
Then please pick up your latests copies of occult, New Age, ufology cult, Eastern spirituality, Freemason, Islamic Shi'ite and Kaballah reading material and notice the similarity to
""ascension"
"spiritual awakening"
"global consciousness"
"spiritual evolution"
"the Christ consciousness"
"evolution of consciousness"
"the divinity within"
"dimensional uplift"
"transhuminism"
"Adam Kadmon"

Adolph Hitler - "Man is becoming god"

Now go and run far far away.
You do know the serpent uses the same methodology, right? Make you doubt the validity and truthfulness of God's words - check. Promise a way to open ones "eyes" to become like god - check. Be convinced by the serpent that God truly was lying when He said "You shall surely die" if they "ate the fruit" - check.

oh when will this paranoid christian hatred of anything non-christian end???

the 'serpent' is a sssssyyyyymmmmbollll for the circuit of energy up your spine.. that' IN YOUR body (yes you WhoKnows100) .. the tree is your nervous system. the fruit is the orgasm.... if you taste of it you deplete your lifeforce by expelling the same energy it takes to create a whole new human being.... "therefor they perished" .."aged" etc...
omit the orgasm in sacred sex and build te fire up all 33 vertebrae (33 yrs of christ's life) ... to the place of the skull ... and baptize the pineal.. activating the Ark

but go ahead and think of it all as literally a talking snake and eating an apple makes you die.. that makes perrrrrfect sense...
open your mind!

remember.. deny ignorance..
let thine own eye be single... he's talking about the pineal... the seat of the soul.. throne of god.
within...
this god is a LIVING god... we're living. you and me.

when you see supermen saving the day - saving thousands of lives from peril and suffering... in the coming tribulation-type years....
might want to think again about your perception of christ.
edit on 11/29/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Another great post.

Leads to a question..

Are there really 33 vertebrae?

Searched and it does check out... Dang, hahaha... dang.

What about 13? What is that?

Let thine own eye be single, and you shall be full of light... It's my all time favorite quote.. At least someone was trying to tell me the truth.. Odd I had to go back 2,000 years to find out what was happening to me Now...

I can finally be a Christian, now that I see how beautiful it was meant to be... Don't get too excited Christians, I'm not ever going to a church, before God...

Kinda funny Christians said I was being bad for meditating and leaving my body, and then that leads me into talking directly to Jesus... Hahaha..
And then to top it all off Now I believe more than they do..

I thought Christianity was so incredibly stupid... until I looked up yoga and meditation and went into it... God was always there.

It all makes me so happy.

edit on 11/30/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

this is the type of thing we're talking about...

2 Corinthians 3:18 New International Version (NIV) 18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate[a] the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

source - www.biblegateway.com... sion=NIV

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Thank you for posting that, you said that better than I would have. Besides it is the Christian religion holding us back anyway.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

what you describe is how I have interpreted the meaning of the works of faith and myth from across the globe.

It is my version of Transhumanism.

I feel it is true. Our DNA is in a state of hibernation.

Thumbs up bud.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
So it was really a human knocked down that statue of Dagon? I dont see why the philistines were so surprised then. Must have been a heavy statue

top topics

join