It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B for the public

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Given our numerous threads about this topic whether its real or not, I thought this recent headline in the British media very interesting. Given the billions that are spent on black ops every year I think it's almost certain our military are flying around in crafts we can only dream of.

By Thomas Moore, Health And Science Correspondent British engineers have successfully tested a key component of an engine that could power a spaceplane from London to Sydney in under four hours. The engineers have hailed it as the biggest breakthrough in aerospace propulsion "since the invention of the jet engine".

More here New engine

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ottozia

I wouldn't say it's equivalent to whatever a TR-1A, B, C, TR-2A, B, C, is, or as suggested TR-3A, B, or C.

It could be, but, whatever this Saber engine concept is as well as that heat exchanger component that's key to making it all possible; it's pretty darned nifty cool.

It makes SSTO (Single Stage To Orbit) possible, and economically feasible beyond the old failed X-33 that never went anywhere and was dropped back in 2001.

Fingers X'd for this working out.

Up and downside to this, SSTO fighter jets, recon craft, bombers, and other weapons platform concepts also become possible.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I been a proponent for a while now,
if there are indeed giant triangle craft flying
around I bet the USAF logo is on the side.
Made of exotic things like
Graphene and Aerogel.

join