It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Paul Jackson's prophecy show from October 2012. He reviews 25-30 prophecies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Sorry that this is a little bit dated... Just rummaging around Yo.uTube and found this today. It was published last month. John Paul Jackson hits 25-30 prophecies in quick succession (no particular time-frame for their fulfillment).

To me, he has that witness of the Spirit where I think he's genuine.... like his personality. A no-frills, down to earth kind of person.

Thought that it should be shared, especially the one about Mt. Fuji.....

Some of the things he covers are:
-a big bank "being pushed"

-small banks being hit with a Lot of regulations

-Credit flow problems

-Mt. Fuji exploding... 7 mill. dead. (wow)
(where's that crying emoticon?)
--Other links for Mt. Fuji:
-A new massive fault line discovered beneath Mount Fuji
-Iconic Mount Fuji May Be on Active Fault - WSJ Blog article

-Shortages in food supplies

-Grain types having diseases

-The necessity of preparedness... Have extra, food, water and cash available.

-and a lot more....

Here's the vid:

It's only a 33:27 minute video...

edit on 29/11/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I've heard of this guy before. Honestly I think he's a fake trying to add hype to everyday life. I think in one of his "prophecies" he talks about a vision he had with angels all crying, "The woes of 2012! The woes of 2012!" He's trying to cash-in on the 2012 phenomena.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Late Japanese filmmaker Kurosawa had a Prophetic dream about this as well:

Akira Kurosawa, arguably Japan's greatest film director, released a film called "Dreams" in 1990. The film is a depiction, in eight short vignettes, of Kurosawa's actual dreams. One of the segments is called "Mt Fuji in Red," and portrays the explosion of six nuclear reactors in Japan.

Six Nuclear Reactors Explode--Akira Kurosawa's Dreams

This is weird and strange. It was posted in 2007. Four years ago. In Akira’s dream he sees Mount Fuji erupt and destroy six nuclear reactors. There is no escape and terror strikes the land. Sound familiar?

Mount Fuji in Red — Eery Akira Kurosawa’s Dream from 2007

www.youtube.com...

Prophecy for Japan: Mt. Fuji will erupt, 3 warning signs will be given first

July 11, 2011 – Daystar – Joni Table Talk – Japan Earthquake & Mt Fuji Volcano

MOUNT FUJI WILL ONE DAY ERUPT. I ACTUALLY HAD AN ENCOUNTER WHERE I FELT LIKE I WAS THERE. I WATCHED THE HIGH SPEED TRAIN GO BY, I WATCHED THE MOUNTAIN. THEY WILL BE GIVEN THREE WARNINGS IT’S ABOUT TO HAPPEN. MOUNT FUJI, WHEN I DECLARED THIS, IT WAS A DEAD VOLCANO. NOW THEY SAY IT’S A DORMANT VOLCANO. AND NOW WITH THE RECENT EARTHQUAKE THAT JUST HAPPENED IN JAPAN, THEY NOW SAY THAT THERE IS ACTIVITY GOING UNDERNEATH THE VOLCANO AND THERE’S EARTHQUAKE ACTIVITY UNDERNEATH MOUNT FUJI.THEY’LL BE GIVEN THREE WARNINGS. THE WARNINGS WILL BE THREE DIFFERENT PLUMES OF SMOKE OR STEAM WILL COME OUT OF THAT VOLCANO, THE SIDES OF THE VOLCANO BEFORE THE VOLCANO ITSELF WILL ERUPT. AT THE THIRD ONE, THEN IT WILL ERUPT. SO THERE’S THREE SIGNS THAT THE JAPANESE PEOPLE WILL BE GIVEN BEFORE THE ERUPTION TAKES PLACE.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND, I DON’T KNOW ABOUT YOU WATCHING, BUT THERE HAVE BEEN THREE EARTHQUAKES TO CHANGE THE AXIS OF THE EARTH. THE CHILE EARTHQUAKE, THE NEW ZEALAND EARTHQUAKE, AND THE JAPAN EARTHQUAKE SHIFTED THE AXIS OF THE EARTH AND SO THERE ARE ENORMOUS THINGS GETTING READY TO HAPPEN. I’M VERY EXCITED ABOUT WHAT GOD IS DOING IN THE MIDST OF GREAT TURMOIL.THE LORD TOLD ME THREE AND A HALF YEARS AGO THE AXIS OF THE EARTH WOULD CHANGE. PROBLEMS AREN’T OVER FOR JAPAN. THERE’S ANOTHER SIGNIFICANT EARTHQUAKE COMING TO JAPAN. THE DAY WILL COME WHEN MOUNT FUJI ERUPTS AGAIN AND THERE WILL BE THE LARGEST LOSS OF LIFE SINCE POMPEI. THE EARTH IS RESPONDING TO SIN. GOD WANTS THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH TO TURN TO HIM. I BELIEVE THAT THERE’S SIGNIFICANT MISSIONARY EFFORTS GOING ON IN JAPAN RIGHT NOW, IN FACT, I KNOW THERE IS. WE NEED TO PRAY THAT THE PEOPLE OF JAPAN TURN THEIR HEARTS TOWARD GOD. BUT THERE ARE SPECIFIC THINGS HAPPENING ALONG THE PACIFIC. MOUNT FUJI IS GOING TO ERUPT

preparingfortheperfectstorm.com...

Google > "Mt. Fuji will erupt"

Google > "Akira Kurosawa’s Fugi Dream"

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Heard prophecies of Japan falling into the sea.... but nothing before of Mt. Fuji.

I guess that Japan's Mt. Fuji is like our Calif. coast.... where... "The Big One"...is coming. Some teenager in 1937 had a series of visions about EQs in Calif, and Japan being affected. I don't follow Edgar Cayce, but interestingly, I heard him quoted saying that Japan was going to slide into the sea as well.

People just live their lives.... oblivious to the potential disaster that might ensue all around them. It's probably because most of the people are sheeple, and just follow what the MSM tells them. Unfortunately, the MSM has been silent about the above two potentially Huge topics for Japan, AFAIK. I linked that WSJ blog article... But I don't see voluntary mass evacs going on or anything.

Good links in your post... In the first two, the vids have been deleted though....

"God... prepare and protect your people- in both locations."
edit on 29/11/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkJS

Heard prophecies of Japan falling into the sea.... but nothing before of Mt. Fuji.
People just live their lives.... oblivious to the potential disaster that might ensue all around them. It's probably because most of the people are sheeple, and just follow what the MSM tells them. Unfortunately, the MSM has been silent about the above two potentially

I too had never heard about Mt. Fuji erupting until seeing your thread here...

God ALWAYS warns his people before judgement comes... ALWAYS.

"Surely the Lord GOD will do NOTHING, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets."

They may REFUSE to listen, but they are GOING to be warned.

Transcript from video:

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: "Earthquakes have been appointed by the decree of the watchers” "I hear the Spirit of the Lord speaking many more great earthquakes are going to come upon the face of this world such as the world has never seen before, not since the time of Peleg” (earthquakes divided the continents during the days of Peleg, Genesis 10:25)

Open Heavens Prophetic Conference

Decreed by the Watchers

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj
"So when the angel of the United States of America came and stood before me, …I tremble and quake every time I see an angel of a nation, he told me, “An awesome judgment is going to come upon America very soon.” An awesome judgment.

"My dear brothers and sisters, I tell you one more truth today. As the chief prince angel of the United States of America stood before me, he said, “Like the angels that went out to spy out Sodom and Gomorrah, a host of angels are walking the length and breadth of your country, spying out the land in a similar manner to how the two angels did (at Sodom).”

"I was in the nation of Indonesia... On the first day that I was in that nation, the chief prince angel over Indonesia entered into my room, and he said, “Whatever has happened in this nation has been decreed and ordered by the watchers in Heaven. They decreed and they said, let there be a change.” And overnight, the dictator of thirty-two years was overthrown. Overnight -- it did not happen over a long period of time. Overnight, he was overthrown -- decreed by the Watchers...." "You (America) are in that stage (or situation) right now, and your only appeal is to the Heavenly Father. The final pardon is in His hands."

Source: PROPHETIC MESSAGE TO THE CHURCH

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I'm not going to lie but I was getting something about 'Mount Fuji' in my mind last year.... maybe this was it... the same thing as this guy!

I thought it was maybe telling me that I should visit Fuji but now i'm thinking it is this 'Mount Fuji' and that it is going to Erupt soon....

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
In looking up steam Mt Fuji
steam "Mt Fuji"

in google, I found various sources of info... The most startling article headline is:

Why Japan's Mt Fuji is a ticking time bomb

in this article, it states that 1.6 megapascals is the current pressure found in the volcano right now:

1.6 megapascals. Is that bad?

Yes. It only takes 0.1 for an eruption. It's also historically relevant to note that 1.6 megapascals is higher than the chamber pressure that preceded Fuji's last eruption - more than 300 years ago.
News.com.au

edit on 12/1/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

Have you ever listened to LSU (life savers underground)? They did a song called the grape profit, it's all about all the crap that was put out by the kansas city fellowship which JPJ was a part of. Read up on the average percentage of his prophecies coming true. If he was around in OT time they would of stoned him to death for being a false prophet.

top topics

join