It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the world Governments getting ready for. I have the field narrowed down!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
There's not going to be any pole shift related excitement for at least 25 years.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Post glacier rebound is happening right now search for scott owen believersunderground u tube has many videos talking about the effects. the biggest problem is nuclear waste radiation from the power plants and there cooling pools there all located beside water and coastal areas. That's a lot of years underground waiting unless they have the tech to clean it up.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The Perfect Storm could be an already existing climatic trend toward cold and ice that gets a kick from some volcanic dust action, which repels insolation. This could happen *any day*.

Africa is warmer than China.
edit on 7-12-2012 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Something's gotta give, it is that simple. Alot of people choose to ignore the signs over ignorance. As the author of this topic pointed out, there are 7 billion people on this planet, civilizations in the past came to an end when they were in their prime suddenly and unexpectedly.

There is a great divide among people when it comes to these things.

Some people hope that no extinction level event occurs so the world does not end and laugh or even ridicule anyone that thinks that way or desires it. These are the ones who are happy to work their arses off to pay their mortgage and basic needs in order to survive, contributing half of what they earn to the "System" they seek to protect at all times.

Others do not care whether the world ends or life continues. They are too busy living the illusion... Drunkards are a fine example of this.

And last but not least, there's people like me. Between having to work my arse off and sacrifice myself until I reach the permitted age for retirement and zombie or alien apocalypse, I'd rather pick and live with the apocalypses thank you very much.
edit on 9-12-2012 by shenk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join