It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the world Governments getting ready for. I have the field narrowed down!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by new_here

The Fukushima disaster or maybe the Israeli / Iran war may have a nuke exchange , either would push the Elite below the Equator to avoid Radiation . That radiation will in time die down .

Now that is VERY likely. I recall that when Fukushima first happened, Obama took a trip to somewhere in South America instead of addressing the nation that radiation was in danger of hitting the Jet Stream.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Originally posted by mideast

I have a skill or a gift called Patterning or Pattern Recognition. It is the ability to look at both the macro and the minute and find the common pattern. This is not a boast, simply a statement. It is not unusual but it is not common. Many people have it and never realize, many that know their gift have never had it trained.

There are some presumptions you are making.

You assumed that all governments can see what is going and what is coming.

And you assumed that all governments can detect the pattern.

I really doubt those presumptions.

True, but who's to say they don't pay somebody to do it for them. Then pay them hush money, or just snuff them out. (That sounds reeeally paranoid, but you must admit there were a rash of untimely deaths among scientists.)

illusion is the most dangerous thing.

It is more dangerous than death.

NWO threads are mostly mixed with illusion.

I am not a nwo illusionist.

Peace

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

O do we? So maybe you can show me those images from 1900-1920.... Since according to you, without images it can't be true.
Also care to dispute this factual information, www.eldoradocountyweather.com...
the graph by NASA at the bottom of the page shows temperatures rising since 1880, there wasn't much of any fluctuation between 1900-1920.
edit on 29-11-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by pheonix358

Dear pheonix358,

The governments hire analysts to prepare for all contingencies. Contingency planners attempt to prepare for any possibility. You build underground shelters not because you think there will be an atomic war; but, instead because they would be good in an atomic war, a famine, civil disruption, solar flares, heck, underground shelters are useful in many possible scenarios. What I am attempting to show you is that there is no one thing that they may be afraid of, it may just be preparing for many possible situations.

Precisely. Any global civilization in formation must prepare for any and all eventualities.

The evidence suggests however, that we live in a friendly universe, or we wouldn't be here enjoying the relative stability we enjoy today.

People have such little faith in this day and age, combined with a lot of paranoia.

Whatever will be will be, but me, from where I sit, I'm the eternal optimist. I see the dawning of a new golden age, not cataclysm.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

So then you can go to the article I was talking about and find where gore said he was going to use that fire cyclone as evidence of global warming? Since that was the subject at hand that I brought up, how about you stick to it. Also care to dispute the graph at the bottom of this page, it's from NASA and shows an alarming warming of the planet since 1880. www.eldoradocountyweather.com...
edit on 29-11-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Who says the Chinese are not profit driven? They have sacrificed some of the more traditional Communist functions to allow for some growth. In other words, they are using some more Capitalistic means to spur economic growth(clearly because Agrarian Communist ways don't work).
But if they are doing what you say they are doing, then they are engaging in some empire building, and they still engage in heavy Internet censoring and they are still doing the One Child policy too. Remember Russia did empire building as well, when they were strictly Communist. Afghanistan was empire building, as Afghanistan had their own Communist Party which stirred up trouble then the Ruskies came in to restore peace(by engaging in warfare).
Also, Africa has a lot of resources, so I am thinking that the Chinese are expanding operations into Africa and using their own personnel to run operations, hence the appearance of cities which do not have large populations of native Africans. I would not be surprised if they tried this in the US, only large blocks of our resources have already been earmarked by the UN as World Heritage sites and therefore off limits to humans. Land around Yellowstone is a classic example. There are lots of resources in that area, including gold mines. Also there is coal, because there is an issue with the coal industry wanting to build terminals for coal exports and the environmentalists are fighting even the Unions on this(even in the midst of Barack trying to bankrupt coal).
edit on 29-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

isn't yellowstone late?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
So are 5,000 bomb shelters around Moscow and I'm still wondering, what was built under the White House? They all seem to be in on something and the higher people are, the more likely they seem to be retiring for personal and family reasons. The number of open seats this last election was incredible for the power and seniority changing hands it all represented. So many with little to fear in losing by votes, willingly giving up and retiring. Kinda odd too....all things considered.

My question has always been that while we are spending billions and arguably trillions on making sure that there is continuity of government in the case of some global disaster what is it they predict will happen after they have retreated to the holes we financed for them and emerge to find that a good many of us have survived and made do without them....

Do they think we will then just say, "Whew, welcome back it must have been hard all safe in the hidey holes with food and safety." "What can we do for you now?" "How may we serve you?"

BS - they are going to come out and start making decrees and reallocating resources to find a good many people have established their own forms of governenance. Some will be elected leaders with good hearts others will be necessary despots who carved new nations out of chaos and war.

I know what I am going to say. The land from here to here is the Kingdom of "Mine-all-mine-ia".

You ceased to have any claim when you hid and left the people to their own devices. You took our taxes and saved yourselves. Come and get it if you want it back. I will entertain international relations provided you do x and y... etc.

Depending on how bad it is and how long they stay down I think they will not be crawling out into a world that welcomes them as their rediscovered rulers and/or saviours but as thieves and con-men who will be hunted down for crimes against their own people.

That is my prediction.

edit on 29/11/2012 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The solar flare kill shot was known by Germany, Russia back in the 30s, America was on board after WW2. Everything around us is a puppet show to keep us intertained. It has taken a long time to build these DUMBs and they are almost finished
with all the underground connectability. The puppet show is almost over and I am all out of popcorn.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Then there's the 1,000,000,000+ rounds of ammo that our government (the non-military part) has on order.

I figure we have until they take delivery of all of it. I'm thinking the contracts are 5 years.

So watch out between the years of 2017 and 2020. Massive civil unrest, then a civil "action" of some sort?

It's funny... back in 2010, in January, I started getting a funny feeling that I needed to start storing food, learning how to grow my own, buy weapons, store water, store some wealth in silver and gold... I had never heard of doing that in modern times. But I just could not shake the feeling. Then I started looking aorund the web and saw that LOTS of people had that same "feeling".

I can't put my finger on it. I just have a feeling that something wicked this way comes.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
Don't worry. A balance is coming, finally.
Life begins.

Yes it is and quite frankly I don't really care. I do want my three children to live and be happy and have a full happy life.

P

Love your threads, P!

My thinking is that it is not going to be weather related, but rather to escape radiation cloud systems.

I think the Muslim world is going to decimated in a nuclear exchange.

Israel is not going to accept annihilation without a pre-emptive response.

These radiated weather systems will pollute most of the Northern Hemisphere...thus the building of the African cities and underground facilities.

Like another poster has stated....nothing wrong with countries having backup plans for any contingency.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
I have it narrowed down to...nothing.

Nobody is "preparing" for anything. Nothing is going to happen. Just like nothing happens every time the paranoids crawl out and start screaming that the end is nigh.

My dog backs me up on this, as he has suddenly developed the ability to read English and open up a Twitter account.

Dang your dog is smart. Mine's just now getting around to opening a MySpace page!

Bad dog.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
i think its December 21st what ever that may bring

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
YAhhhhhhhh more doom. The almighty 2012 has been relatively quiet and Dec 21 may pass unnoticed. But dont let that stop ya for predicting more doom later dawn the road.

Seen quite a few people say once 2012 passes they will stop buying into the doom and gloom predictions but they wont. it will continue forever till someone gets lucky and gets it right.
edit on 29-11-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Humans have survived several "ICE AGES" One however was pretty devastating but we survived it! I am adding to your doom and gloom because it was in the South of Africa

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Makes you wonder with the End of the movie 2012 taking place there, the Chinese building huge empty cities around there..

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
53 flags and tons of replies, a thread well done

This goes to show just how little we know.

This information has been around for years, yet it took the fine work of the OP to piece it all together

SS

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
So are 5,000 bomb shelters around Moscow and I'm still wondering, what was built under the White House? They all seem to be in on something and the higher people are, the more likely they seem to be retiring for personal and family reasons. The number of open seats this last election was incredible for the power and seniority changing hands it all represented. So many with little to fear in losing by votes, willingly giving up and retiring. Kinda odd too....all things considered.

My question has always been that while we are spending billions and arguably trillions on making sure that there is continuity of government in the case of some global disaster what is it they predict will happen after they have retreated to the holes we financed for them and emerge to find that a good many of us have survived and made do without them....

Do they think we will then just say, "Whew, welcome back it must have been hard all safe in the hidey holes with food and safety." "What can we do for you now?" "How may we serve you?"

BS - they are going to come out and start making decrees and reallocating resources to find a good many people have established their own forms of governenance. Some will be elected leaders with good hearts others will be necessary despots who carved new nations out of chaos and war.

I know what I am going to say. The land from here to here is the Kingdom of "Mine-all-mine-ia".

You ceased to have any claim when you hid and left the people to their own devices. You took our taxes and saved yourselves. Come and get it if you want it back. I will entertain international relations provided you do x and y... etc.

Depending on how bad it is and how long they stay down I think they will not be crawling out into a world that welcomes them as their rediscovered rulers and/or saviours but as thieves and con-men who will be hunted down for crimes against their own people.

That is my prediction.

edit on 29/11/2012 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

I have thought this too. If it does not completely wipe out the surface anyone who ran and hid might not want to come back out for a few generations at least...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

O do we? So maybe you can show me those images from 1900-1920.... Since according to you, without images it can't be true.

Misinterpretation is a wonderful tool isn't it. I did not say that without images it cannot be true. I said that you can not show satellite images continuing back from the ones you showed.

There are accounts, written of the ice and the lack thereof in the early 1900s and there are probably accounts of later years to give a continuous written record.

In this blog post you will find the written account of 1922.

If you are able to read textual data, or to produce a graph from it, then use this dataset of Northern Hemisphere anomalies to see the wobble in temperatures in the 1920s but bear in mind that this also is a mean for the whole of the hemisphere. The point is mainly that the written word from the time said that it was melting. Are you disputing history?

A little further information on ice loss: Ice sheet melt massively overestimated, satellites show

This came from Maxmars new thread

Also care to dispute this factual information, www.eldoradocountyweather.com...
the graph by NASA at the bottom of the page shows temperatures rising since 1880, there wasn't much of any fluctuation between 1900-1920.

Why would I care to dispute it when I referred to it? If you recall I mentioned the 0.9°C rise since 1880, which is exactly what that graph is showing. If you have any idea what that graph is then you would understand why a local warming in the polar regions might not show for some extremely good reasons. That is the GISS LOT graph which stands for Land and Ocean Temperatures and the anomalies are based on the base period of 1951 to 1980. The polar regions are not well represented and the fact that the chart is the global anomalies means that any local fluctuation would be smoothed. Maybe you should read this for more information.

As far as the effect of climate change from anthropogenic sources is concerned, the solar radiation received at the earth's outer atmosphere is just under 1400 watts per metre squared. Total radiative forcings from all anthropogenic sources are at best just over 1.5 watts per metre squared.(increase from 1880 = 0)

Perhaps you should do a little research before offering pictures and graphs without apparently understanding the data behind them.

edit on 29/11/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by davjan4

Then I started looking aorund the web and saw that LOTS of people had that same "feeling". I can't put my finger on it. I just have a feeling that something wicked this way comes.

Hunches and "feelings" are based on real things seen and felt just below our brains perceptive level, no solid proof of coarse, but our brains can connect all the little dots we don't actively think about, producing "that feeling".
Most women are very good at it, they can sniff out cheaters with zero proof. And even zero hints sometimes.
And really anything to do with people type relationships.

My thoughts are we have under one decade to go, until the systems in place today as we know them fail, and a great calamity strikes.
The Bible calls it "The Great Tribulation".

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join