It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the world Governments getting ready for. I have the field narrowed down!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Cool synthesis.

Interesting theory, but I think your puzzle doesn't quite provide a clear picture yet...underground shelters are a fallback for any number of disasters. The Chinese building in Africa could be in preparation for a boom in African economic development that some expect in the coming decades, they are getting their foot in the door. Social engineering, yeah, why would they exert so much control over our behavior if we're heading for global disaster?

I tend to think our civilization will churn on and become quite advanced over the next hundred years. Good read, though.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

What if this happens over and over again?

Could be we are having the same issues as the annunaki did.

Maybe our atmosphere is thinning?

What I am not getting is how melting all the ice makes an ice age...? I have heard people say this. I can obviously see that happening to Europe if the gulf stream turns off, but why America?

I can agree about the elite thing.. Maybe they used all that missing money to build real structures knowing no one can ever come looking for it? Maybe this is why the NWO seems to involve china and russia.
It makes so much more sense for them trying to stop the spread of nukes... If Iran isn't in the loop they could cause many problems for the big plan..

Everyone would be trying to get down across boarders and oceans into the southern hemisphere. Americans are probably being set up so we are trapped in our country, us being the fattest whiniest slaves.. We are begging to close our southern boarder, but I wonder sometimes...

This is what all the NDAA, UN treaties, Martial law is for.. It's not just for the USA. I imagine they would like to set up "The Rule of Law." as one entity. They're only tracking everything we say and do and eat, to figure out which ones of us to keep. We'll be flown into FEMA towns, or to other countries... We will let Nature grow back into our former areas, and keep population under 500,000,000 with selective breeding, and selective sterelization...

Maybe If I post enough smart things they'll want me around. I'm a funny guy too, on bonfire drinking night, which I hope will exist through those times..

This would be some form of government that didn't waste resources.. Some form of fascism maybe?

Do I want to survive and live out that society? I don't really know, but I have this strange sense that I am supposed to.

Then the New Atlantis will be rebuilt and we will live in golden peace for 1,000 years!!! Long live VRIL!!!

hahaha Wow Imagine writing what I did 5 years ago... Now it really does seem to fit.

Maybe they aren't so evil? Or maybe they are? It does seem like a good opertunity to reset, while holding onto technology.. This also leads us to realize why they don't care about running out of oil, or storing nuclear waste.. They'll be wild men who survived and those of us in the society will call those guys savages, and maybe kill them for sport? They'll release the free energy only after Atlantis exists again.. Can't have any troublesome rebels in flying saucers shooting particle beams at your new fusion reactors now can ya??

It all fits really. Everything that gets everyone so mad and seems like it's all going to hell doesn't even matter.
They just need to distract us long enough to save some of us.. It was for our own good they will say, and they will be right I think.

The Black Triangle craft now makes sense too.. It lights up so much ground, and can be seen for miles and miles but you don't want military craft being seen right? Well, it won't matter. I can see these guys patrolling around making sure everything is on lock down. They would be there to show the might of the empire, and to fake like they are aliens so that any rebels drop their guns..
There would be no formal armies to stand against them...

Welcome to Star Wars.. Moisture farms, the rebel alliance, and the empire.. Who wants to be annakin? I'kk probably be the red squid guy seeing as I am some 5 miles from a nuclear plant

"It's a Trap!"
edit on 11/29/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Hello pheonix358,

Great read and interesting pattern.

S&F

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Simply put: The ice melts and pours freshwater into the north Pacific and North Atlantic. This drops the salinity levels and causes the GOC to turn off. The moderate climate of the Northern regions of the Northern Hemisphere is caused by the GOC. Shut that off and summer does not come! It is just one long winter where food does not germinate.

P

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Don't worry. A balance is coming, finally.
Life begins.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Right I mentioned that.. If you look at a map though I am at the same lattitude as north Africa.. Again I see many americans being fine on that, so maybe that's why they seem more eager in the USA to cause us every problem they can? But yea It would get colder, much colder.. I see your point better that I am imagining it better. Europe will get absolutely destroyed, minus the vikings.. They may like it?

I'm assuming massive power outages.. Maybe solar storms ? Riots ? Closing down shipping lanes..

I'm kind of seeing the USA as a giant prison. Who knows?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
Don't worry. A balance is coming, finally.
Life begins.

Yes it is and quite frankly I don't really care. I do want my three children to live and be happy and have a full happy life.

P

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
johan friede was an austrian monk who lived 750 years ago. he said that mankind would dig into the bowels of the earth and something about reaching up into the sky; both of which constituted gambling with mans own existence. the earth would make corrections and man would suffer, but before the world would complete its disasters, a huge change would occur in the cosmos and man would fall asleep for 3 days and only those with a spiritual heart would awake. a new existence begins with a renewed fertile world.

a sign that this is approaching will be extremes of weather. well, thats here already! my guess is that the scientific community has discovered these changes with telescopes and whatever and are keeping it from the masses. but they certainly know there is no escape, hence the shelters. but why the cities? unless some comet is due to hit the northern hemisphere like nostradamus suggests.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

I spent years studying Nosty and as far as I am concerned he said no such thing so pics or it didn't happen
or source. And the source needs to quote the actual verse not someone's idea of a verse who can't speak French let alone Medieval French. Sorry, gets on my nerves.

To the general idea of prophecy, There is no such thing as magic. Magic is undiscovered science. I could write a whole thread on Prophecy and how it works, may well do just that! Many Prophecies have common themes but then most are very similar to and have their roots in scriptures from religious texts.

The problem now is that so much, huge amounts of absolute twaddle exist on the internet that sorting the message from the static is near on impossible for most other than the very dedicated.

I am not having a shot at you, it is just an annoyance to me. You do get a star

P

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I have let go of any notion or desire of living.
I do not "cling" to life anymore.
I am ok and totally embrace a global SHTF scenario with open arms.

I am free.
I am truely free.
My soul is free.
Free from care.
Free from worry.
Free from fear.
Free from trying to control or predict.

I simply couldn't care any less than I do right now.
I refuse to live in fear.
There are things in this world much much worse than death.

edit on 29-11-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I have let go of any notion or desire of living.
I do not "cling" to life anymore.
I am ok and totally embrace a global SHTF scenario with open arms.

I am free.
I am truely free.
My soul is free.
Free from care.
Free from worry.
Free from fear.
Free from trying to control or predict.

I simply couldn't care any less than I do right now.
I refuse to live in fear.
There are things in this world much much worse than death.

edit on 29-11-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Yes there are, my Ex wife for one!

Oh, we needed a humour break!

P

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Maybe we were/are the bad boys and girls?

sent here (through spirit?) to be trapped away from the other kids who aren't catching their toy armies on fire or wrecking their toy cities...

Maybe Earth was picked because it has a natural reset button that could make sure we must grow up and help each other before finally leaving this place?

The annunaki could have seeded us here as part of a deal with higher ups that makes sure there are bodies here to be sent into to live. They couldn't tell us the whole story cause we'd try to escape instantly and always.. Never learning our lessons..

Then there are watcher alien things that keep tabs on us, and make sure space travel stays near earth..

Makes my longing for home make sense anyway.
Can I please come out of time out? I promise I will play nice now..

Kind of changes the whole meaning of something you may hear in jail..
"What'd you get?"
"I got life"

haha get it? sentenced to life... lol Puts a funny twist on the whole death thing...

Could be???

I'm expecting pole shift... Maybe just magnetic, maybe something a bit more destructive.. And like the above poster, I too have run out of fear. Whatever happens happens.. I'm a free man now.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I'd like to offer a piece of Jigsaw to this puzzle. Anybody remember a few years back, it was in the news that the Bush family bought 100,000 acres in Paraguay. That's in the... say it with me now... Southern Hemisphere.

Seems like there were other elites who would have the means and the insider info, who did the same. Can't recall who.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

I'd like to offer a piece of Jigsaw to this puzzle. Anybody remember a few years back, it was in the news that the Bush family bought 100,000 acres in Paraguay. That's in the... say it with me now... Southern Hemisphere.

Seems like there were other elites who would have the means and the insider info, who did the same. Can't recall who.

Great catch, now that you mention it, I remember thinking that when I first read it. That is one of the things with patterning, it builds up over time and more often than not I forget the pieces that I have already used.

It does fit perfectly and I agree there have been others including some that bought in Australia.

Thank you for that, I think it is a very important piece that we can shine a light on. 1 star cause I can't give you more.

P

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

South America is the place to be.. Some of the best cleanest water is there... And southern hemisphere.. I imagine those who have caused wickedness would like to keep on living, while those of us who are more enlightened would rather help people or die, instead of run away...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Good thread. You pose some interesting questions. Let me add my own if I may:

China has always been a wild card for me. Was it Churchill who said China was "A riddle wrapped in an enigma"? Regardless of who said it, I agree.

In terms of geopolitics my question is this: many would agree there is an Anglo-American oligarchy who have been running much from behind the scenes through the Federal Reserve and Bank of England. Back to China, we were involved with them for 200 years through the opium trade. China went Communist and for a few years the public was told they were our mortal enemies. Then Nixon came along and normalized relations with them and the rest is history as they say. Now they are dependent upon the economies of the West for their own survival. So, are they really allies against Russia, a lone wolf who plays both sides, or secretly buddies with Russia and just playing along until they can take down the US?

If I could nail down that one question I feel it would be relatively easy to see what forces are at work in the world and what they are looking at in long-term goals. This is pertinent to your discussion in what preparations they are making and what they might mean.

I agree TPTB are getting ready for something drastic to happen. My real suspicion is that all the extraterrestrial threats - alien invasion, asteroids and otherwise and being hyped and primarily act as red herrings. They want us to look at everything but them.
Meanwhile they are running a computer assisted financial gaming program to steal as much money as they can. Their underground facilities have been ready for a long time, ostensibly built to save the elites from nuclear war but when that didn't materialize they wondered if they couldn't find another use for them.
My theory is they are preparing some type of bioweapon or nanoscale weapon that can be used to thin the earth's populations while they wait it out underground.
I highly doubt they would want to see the planet ruined by endless wars or by the use of nuclear weapons. They have to come back out and live on the surface at some point which is the whole point anyway.
As for the poles melting it's a periodic cycle that happens every few thousand years which explains the underwater ruins of many cities found in the last few decades.
2012 is a great time to be alive - maybe we'll get to see some exciting changes even if we all get wiped out by them. A bit like witnessing the battle of Waterloo in person.

Cheers,
ATA

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Hey man...

Just ask the animals..

look at their eyes....

They Know!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

You pose some interesting questions for which I have, hopefully, interesting insights to further your thoughts.

China is not a mystery to me. Training in Kung Fu, not just the kicks and blocks, but the underlying teachings of right and wrong that so many martial artists just can't see. I trained in some elements of Chinese healing and once again learnt the underlying cultural norms.

It is a lot like the differences between the US and Japan circa WW2. Neither side understood the other. They may as well have been Alien races, so apart in basic ethics as they were. Yet within the confines of their own paradigms they were both quite noble with upstanding ethics. Neither side could see it, unfortunately.

China is acting to preserve thousands of years of existence. She has a rich and recorded history almost from the first written words. China thinks of Her people in the collective rather than at the level of the individual. Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. (Yes, naughty me, I stole that from JFK, but it is so damn accurate.) The big point here is that the Chinese people as a collective believe this too. It is core to their collective paradigm.

China will ensure that China continues, wherever that happens to be. Chinese as individuals have the same zest for life, the same capacity to love and to hate as we do but her people generally believe in the nation as a living entity. It is the people that make china, not the land mass they live on. They do not care where their people prosper as long as they prosper. Consider the huge number of Chinatowns across the globe. They all maintain their central paradigm in spite of continued pressure from without.

The one central core of the Russians is summed up in two words. MOTHER RUSSIA. Yes, it needs to be capitalized. It is a place and a place for it's people. It's people will defend the land with all their considerable might as Hitler found out as did the little French Guy before him. Russia will take the best of the best into shelters and when they emerge they will work tirelessly to rebuild their Mother.

Then there is the US. Well, I think we all know that one. They have changed and it is an unfortunate change. Of course, not all have changed for the worst. There are and always will be beautiful families in the US but the culture is suffering. I think the primary cause is summed up with the phrase Rights without Responsibilities.

It is obvious to me that quite some time ago these three (Primarily) met and struck some hard, even brutal agreements. China got South Africa, probably because the others, at the time, didn't want the vast problems. The other two are concerned for their world image, China could not care less. If She needs to be brutal to survive, then brutal it will be.

I cannot see one single group running the whole show. The West is controlled by one group, Russia by another and China seeks her own council. That they meet and discuss is obvious. That they may still go to all out war is quite possible although I assure you, none will use wholesale Nuclear exchanges. That is a three way suicide!

Bio weapons are always a possible threat and yet, I don't think so. In the past this was considered and tried. Aids IMHO was a released weapon that failed to deliver. It was aimed squarely at Africa in an attempt to control spiraling population growth. I think that what they have learned is that bio weapons are hazardous to the party that released them. They can and do alter their own structure and they live on way past their designed use by dates. They are also never as useful as they are designed to be. I think Mother Nature sees to that.

WW3 will not be endless. The three powers may just collide as time runs out and quite frankly from their own individual positions, who really cares! The people are going to die anyway. From the position as the collective, does it matter if it is now or later. Does it matter if a few million die on the battle field if several dangerous players that won't play ball are eliminated.

Look at a world map. The countries likely to survive the event that I am proposing will be those in the Southern Hemisphere AND those relatively close to the equator.

Some research for everyone, how far down did the last ice age cover the land. Remember that Mountains can and will make a difference close to the equatorial regions.

P

For those that don't know, excuse errors, my eye sight is not good!

edit on 29/11/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I am empathic more so with humans but I can read animals. You are quite correct. I feel it. I trust those feelings. They have never let me down.

P

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Oh, I do,
But they're not too interested in geopolitics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join