It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the world Governments getting ready for. I have the field narrowed down!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fettman89
Nothing can truly be for certain in this day and age, it seems like there a quiet storm brewing ready to cut loose, but who knows what this may in its self bring, new liberation, the chance to place blame on those who deserve it, even if the worst happens and the one world government starts inching into play, the free people of the world will be more spiritually and emotionally collective to rise against the threat, spiritual conciousness on a global scale, could you believe it? The free people fighting for what they know is right.

It is the Age old battle. A People simply wishing for the age old desires of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness vs those who work night and day to enslave and place in servitude. History repeats, but with much better sophisticated weapons and long term stakes.

Those who wish tp enslave, see a people waking up from The Matix, realizing their chains, and wanting out. The dicatator sees his herd of cattle eyeing the barbed wire fence and wondering what's on the other side. He'll have none of that no matter how many of the curious cows he has to cull.

The stage is set.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

So then why can't 'natural' process account for the extreme jump in warming in the past 30 years? To our knowledge this is the fastest heating that has ever occurred in the past 650,000 years. If you can find me any proof that this heating occurred at another time in the exact span of years you may have something.

For instance I can find proof of what I'm talking about, such as, from NATGEO: Glaciers are melting, sea levels are rising, cloud forests are drying, and wildlife is scrambling to keep pace. It's becoming clear that humans have caused most of the past century's warming by releasing heat-trapping gases as we power our modern lives. Called greenhouse gases, their levels are higher now than in the last 650,000 years.

In reference the last ICE AGE, which is what you say causes this, only happened 110,000-10,000 years ago. So how's that make green houses now the highest in 650,000 years? According to you if your model was correct it would be at the same levels of 110,000 years ago but it isn't.

Or how about this: The average global temperature and concentrations of carbon dioxide (one of the major greenhouse gases) have fluctuated on a cycle of hundreds of thousands of years as the Earth's position relative to the sun has varied. As a result, ice ages have come and gone.
However, for thousands of years now, emissions of GHGs to the atmosphere have been balanced out by GHGs that are naturally absorbed. As a result, GHG concentrations and temperature have been fairly stable. This stability has allowed human civilization to develop within a consistent climate.
Occasionally, other factors briefly influence global temperatures. Volcanic eruptions, for example, emit particles that temporarily cool the Earth's surface. But these have no lasting effect beyond a few years. Other cycles, such as El Niño, also work on fairly short and predictable cycles.
Now, humans have increased the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere by more than a third since the industrial revolution. Changes this large have historically taken thousands of years, but are now happening over the course of decades.

So get to doing some homework and find me any period, in a 30 year span, where the climate has jumped at such an alarming rate. There isn't and anyone who thinks humans have nothing to do with this is incredibly dim-witted.

Nasa has plenty of evidence: climate.nasa.gov...
NatGEO: environment.nationalgeographic.com...
edit on 1-12-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

An although I agree much of the government agenda is about making money. Global Warming is in fact real, regardless of whether or not our government is trying to profit off of it. They try to profit off of everything, don't they? Does it mean it's false? No it means their greedy, I could name about 300 fictional taxes if you'd like me to but I'll just name one 'income' tax. Read my above post there is more then enough information to prove that this is the highest warming cycle in this short of time in the past 650,000 years, in reference and if that other guy is 'correct' it should have been in the last 110,000 since that's when the last ice age started.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by DarknStormy

An although I agree much of the government agenda is about making money. Global Warming is in fact real, regardless of whether or not our government is trying to profit off of it. They try to profit off of everything, don't they? Does it mean it's false? No it means their greedy, I could name about 300 fictional taxes if you'd like me to but I'll just name one 'income' tax. Read my above post there is more then enough information to prove that this is the highest warming cycle in this short of time in the past 650,000 years, in reference and if that other guy is 'correct' it should have been in the last 110,000 since that's when the last ice age started.

Until it can be accurately determined just how much change in weather patterns is coming from INTENTIONAL releases of carbon and other weather modification tools it is impossible to know the extent of any 'inadvertant' causes of 'man-made' change.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I found the english version of the video i posted,

www.youtube.com...

really you should watch it, it explains a lot of things and may answer many questions about current changes and what will happen in the near future...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRUELIES11

I will not read or write on this thread again.

edit on 1-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

Oh, excellent news. Thank you!

P

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

thanks for the reply puterman

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Yeah you know something, it's like second hand smoke, don't think it does anything but it worse then inhaling the actual cigarette. But to each his own, I think the proof is in the pudding if you can't see it then hey no worries. I'll stay with NASA.
edit on 2-12-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

I have respect for people who stick to their guns. No problem there, but also I believe that one should look at all sides of the story with an open mind.

I am not arguing with the fact that temperatures have gone up, let's just get that clear, so I don't need to be pointed at charts showing that OK? I am fully aware of temperatures in the past 200 years and much earlier, and of CO2 levels back to the convenient 650,000 year low and way back to 7000 ppm.

My concern is not what has gone past, but what is to come.

I have suggested that we may be heading for an mini ice-age. Today I found a site with a post that was started by someone who says much further down the thread that they are an ex IPCC climate researcher.

I don't expect you to agree with it, for some strange reason, but I ask you to take a look, in fact for everyone to take a look, as THIS alone may be what the government know and are preparing for.

This comment in a thread on Western USA Weather Forums is made by.....well read for yourself as he refutes an earlier commenter who says they don't believe it is going to get colder.

I don't doubt the warming since 1979, at all...I do doubt pre-1979 data, though... I just prefer to use the most accurate data, and most legitimate physical analysis.

You mention "research"...what you say about "research" is not accurate...I was one of the scientists you cite, actually doing such "research"..I was a reviewer of the AR4 IPCC report..I've attended hundreds of conferences, and reviewed dozens of papers..even from the scientists you've cited here. But you're still making claims about me, and the science, that are not true.

Source

Here we have an ex IPCC researcher stating in effect that the data is rubbish.

You really should go and read the initial post because this guy is a climate scientist and what he is saying is scary, and I am not the kind of person to be easily scared. I have read many texts about the 'Maunder minimum' but this is saying that what could actually happen is WAY beyond that.

Ice age possibly on Doorstep, the Radiative 'Greenhouse Effect" is NOT what it seems

Abrupt climate change occurs when the system is forced to cross an "unfamiliar" threshold, one that does not allow the same atmospheric circulation regime to sustain in ability...which means that, if the Solar Cycles do shut down after this cycle, the Earth could either come close to, or surpass the perturbation threshold that has held us in the Holocene interglacial.

So, I predict that, depending on what this upcoming minimum turns out to be, will determine whether or not we're going into a simple cool period as seen in the 1970's/1900's, or whether it will be a steady, significant cooling, followed by a plunge into conditions that the system will not recover from, hence the end of the Holocene.

Of course we cannot know if this guy is genuine, but it certainly looks that way to me.

IF what this person says is correct, then it may well be that inadvertently in some respects I hit the nail on the head about all the planning.

edit on 2/12/2012 by PuterMan because: To add the Vostok ice core image

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

I don't negate another ice-age at all. In fact I have a much higher belief another will occur than global warming which ended 15 years ago or so.

That said, will we get one inside a five year window or less? thats a hard stretch for me. 10 - 15 - 20 or even 100 year spans which is a blink of an eye in climate time periods - yeah I can go with that. You've got a 200,000 year cycle to bring to a near halt!

I've know about fresh water effects on ocean current for years and realize the potential for accellerated cooling which I believe would have severe impact on northern europe to begin with. Shear momentum of water will keep current moving up east coast of north america for some time - you just can't stop that much water in a heartbeat - it just won't complete the circle in far northern latitudes.

I would hazard a guess that mid-latitude east coast of north america might see a short period (still years) of warming along with much more severe storm activity as the cold/warm interaction increases.

Will it get colder? more weather extremes? Heavier snows? more hurricane like storms far north? yes, yes, yes and yes!

Will it be precursor to new ice-age? probably - but still not within 5 year period I think is necessary for compliance with current government actions which point to very short time frame.

The US economy is my redflag on timing as I count its fall in months possibly a year because TPTB just don't have much more left to maintain the float - when it drops its going to be hard and fast. As it goes so does the rest of the world economy.

Maybe the plan is, economic disaster, wars, civil chaos and other events thin the herd prior to onset of an ice-age type event further on the timescale.

Seems risky proposition for TPTB to hunker is bunkers, tunnels, underground complex's early as anything built by man can eventually be defeated and broken into I dont care how elaborately built.

All certainly bears close watch as things develop and get more clarity, I'm more concerned with events that lead to rapid and sudden population decline man-made or natural that would happen inside a shorter window.

Could be a "perfect storm" series of events concluding in new ice-age as the long period show stopper.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Good work finding the information, just a question though. Go over that data and show me where there is a rise in temperature as quickly as 30 years. To my knowledge and to NASA's their isn't, my point being that whatever human's have done to the planet has clearly 'sped' things up, the data proves that.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HamBoan

cool links ill have to give it a go when i get home

i love adventures, muahahahaha

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

i know riiight? thats why my friend said lets get the hell outta hear it was like someone was watching us and it wasnt a very populated area. kinda run down and overgrown so just to see another car was kinda weird but then stopping and not going anywhere? that was enough for us, but i mean if he had any kinda power or something im sure he would have just come over and showed a badge or something. weird none the less.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

"So then why can't 'natural' process account for the extreme jump in warming in the past 30 years? To our knowledge this is the fastest heating that has ever occurred in the past 650,000 years. If you can find me any proof that this heating occurred at another time in the exact span of years you may have something."

do you mean warming of the planet or the whole solar system, were not the only ones heating up, so our man made green house must be extending past the other planets by now ^^

or its all bull$%^&*

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The fact that the planet is warming up is just that; whether it is caused by humans or is a natural thing, imo, is besides the point.

The Fact that governments are investing in and building massive underground bunkers is just that; whether it is because they know something will happen, think something will happen, or will make it happen, is sort of besides the point.

Preparations are occurring, and it is only as of late that they have occurred; that is the smoking gun.

I think the most likely scenario is something Non-catastrophic event (i.e. solar flare) which will create a domino effect (power grid failure, civil unrest, food and finance disruption, etc) and potentially lead to something catastrophic.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Because here's the problem and a very easy way to show humans affect the atmosphere. You wouldn't disagree that volcanoes affect the climate on the planet through gases and heat that they emit... correct? So then logically there are 600 million plus cars on the road today, that emit the same harmful gases as a volcano, from co2 to so2. Anyone with any sort of comprehension skills whatsoever would have to lean toward cars directly affecting our atmospheric conditions. As I said this is only 1 example, I could bring up power plants but if this doesn't get to you then what will.

Here's a little article from Discovery stating how humans dwarf anything natural in CO2 emissions. news.discovery.com...
edit on 2-12-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Right now researchers in countries are finding out WHY and HOW the 10,000 atoms in a cell are held together and work together.

This research will be weaponized by the first country to master it and they will be doing the "rapture"....making people dissappear by dissassembling them at the atomic level. Pointing a specific energy beam at them that will break apart some function in the cells and their 10,000 atoms working together.

Thats why there's a mad rush to get underground. Everybody above ground will be killed. Nothing to do with the Mayans and 2012......mad scientists unleashed with their new super powerful microscopes now looking at the atoms within a cell.

It will be weaponized...and soon.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

lol IM not naive enough to believe we aren't effecting it, nor am i trying to convey that message. hell just more cows farting now than ever before can effect us. IM just tired of people just blaming humans as the source when we can look to the solar system we live in and see that those bodies as well are heating up as well. They have no humans on them what so ever so where all the theories when you take man out of the equation? So I think its a little to early to say humans are the cause when its been here for billions of years and probably will long after us as well.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

I never said humans were the soul cause either but I would never be deluded enough to not think we're the front runners.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

This is a very alarming question, making me clearly realize that the shadow government is participating in this forum, wanting to find out whether there are any individuals paying attention.

I, for one, know the answer to this question. It is obvious.

I haven't heard too many people discuss what I know, so I refuse to post my thought. It's that alarming. It's a conspiracy not even slightly insinuated on the news or anywhere, because it's that real and alarming.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join