It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the world Governments getting ready for. I have the field narrowed down!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Global warming and cooling is a natural occurrence where ice ages have shortly followed . There are always those that will prey on the ignorance of others for profit . The Carbon emission tax is just that . The World Bank will get portion of every transaction that will be made in the future . The World Bank is not the worlds bank . It is owned like every other bank and the owners get well off of it . The Carbon tax scam will be a tax on food energy youre pets your children , everything .The Local tax collectors will take a percentage and the reginal collector and then to the vaults of the World Bank .
Carbon emissions include the Methyl Hydrate that lines the oceans bottoms and vents everyday into the atmosphere sometimes in very large quanities .
There is evidence that the sun is starting a cooling cycle, but this was suppressed from the news by TPTB .

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I know that I haven't agreed with some of your posts in the past but the one above isn't one of them.. I agree 100%. Carbon tax is a scam. I don't know what causes global warming or even whether humans are contributing, but I have a strong feeling that we are all being taken for a ride. I also agree with the natural cycle also.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

The Nobility of Europe and Russia are secretly restoring the monarchies : The Emporer and the Tsar , thus reducing the masses and rabble(including the Middle Class) back to subjects and serfs of the King. The Pope of Rome also holds the title of Emporer of Rome and is reviving the Roman Empire with the addition of Russia(with its arsenal of nuclear weapons ). When Russia and Germany unite into one super country , Germany will immediately Nuke the US and UK in a sneak attack, but China will then clobber Europe-Russia with nuclear weapons, immediately overrunning Europe with over 200 million troops- wiping out Europe and Russia. This will happen in 2013,soon.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Those who refuse, will be forced, and the rest will willingly comply because of the horrible massacres. I'm talking about something on a HUGE scale. That theater shooting was nothing compared to what will take place. Going door to door? Perhaps. It's not something that's going to happen overnight, I truly believe we are going to be disarmed. You have disarm the population in order to control it, and how do you control it? Fear.

Look how many willing souls lined up for a swine flu shot. That should tell you something there.

Only 3% fought the revolutionary war. 3% today is 3.5 million people. 150 million guns the most well trained most resourceful guerrilla army in the history of the world resides right here on American soil many of them veterans and active duty with the best training in the world. Tens of thousands of rednecks who hunt and stalk deer elk turkey pigs cats bear etc every year. 150 million guns etc.

They would not be going up against ill trained peasants in robes with AKs and RPGS. You'd be surprised what Americans can make in shops and garages across the country. When California passed the so called assault weapons ban less then 10% turned them in and that is in a pretty leftist state I doubt 2% will turn them in in the heartlands mountain west and the south.

They can't even disarm a few thousand insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan how do you propose they will disarm pissed off patriotic American gun owners? They have not figured out how to yet or they would have done it. They know they can't just pass a law like Australia and collect them all. if they use WMD of any sort that will spark an all out revolt and that would be crapping their own bed anyway so I highly doubt they will try that even on a limited tactical basis.

The land mass of the USA is to large to control they do not have the manpower or the logistics to support such a campaign. They could control a few cities at best but then they would get picked off from every rock tree door and window too. As is attributed to General Yamamoto after surrendering to the Allies in WWII when asked why the Japanese never invaded the American Mainland after such a devastating blow at Pearl Harbor: America is the land of guns there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass...

edit on 1-12-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MilesTeg

Bio-weapons failed? Even if you don't consider aids a bio-weapon, consider the Native Americans...... and those blankets they were given. And this was the ancestors of the people running the show today in the good old USA. Believe me........ that is always a real possibility. They've already done it more than once.

Absolutely! However recent tries at this have shown that Bio weapons can easily mutate and become immune to the cure. I would not want to think I'm safe because I have been given the inoculation only to discover that I am dying anyway. THEY will not risk it IMHO. That is just how I look at it and if recent unusual and new viral infections are anything to go for they are not all that they are cracked up to be.

P

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Star for you, brilliant post. Impressive.

I would also add that using the military could quite conceivably lead to a military revolt. Officers take an oath to the Constitution first, POTUS second. The military law protects officers who refuse an illegal order. The troops would be right behind them because they too are citizens. The military would not want to go up against the ex-military, too close a relationship!

P

edit on 1/12/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

re nostradamus---was going on a memory from long ago and obviously not entirely reliable, sorry about that.
have included the following comments on the subject by another unknown guy.

www.santanu.in...

If a major event like a Comet striking the earth is supposed to happen, where are the references of this momentous event in the writings of Nostradamus? In his quatrain I.69 Nostradamus described this event without mentioning the word 'Comet' directly. Elsewhere, he used the word 'Comet' or 'Bearded Star' but avoided any direct reference to the comet striking the earth. But there are many quatrains spread all over his book, which describe the after-effects or side effects of the comet-strike, e.g. huge and sudden floods, earthquakes, "fire from the sky", falling of "red hail" etc. Many of these quatrains are usually interpreted as describing the use of nuclear weapons, but a closer scrutiny would reveal that these quatrains are referring to something more than a nuclear war. The summary of my conclusions arrived from analyzing various prophecies, including those of Nostradamus are somewhat like this:

The comet will appear suddenly during the World War III, changing the course of the war. At that time, an attempt would be going on to forge a peace treaty between the islamic coalition and the western coalition. But after the comet strikes, the Europe will be in ruins and the USA severely crippled, easterners will seize the opportunity to attack and conquer all of the Europe.

It will come to view for only one to two weeks before it crashes on earth. Scientists will not be able to detect its approach beforehand. There will be very little to do except to try to escape. Casualties will be in millions.

he writes a fair bit about the quatrains that may be referring to "comets", but ha ha, could some of them be missiles. we'll just have to wait and see

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

My friend, I would like to educate you just a little.

Q1.69

The great mountain round of seven stadia,
Afterwards peace, war, famine, flood,
It will roll far away sinking great countries,
Even antiquities, and great foundation

The great mountain seven stadia round
After peace, war, famine, flooding,
It will spread far drowning great countries
Even antiquities, and their mighty foundation

These are two straight translations from people who can translate provincial 16th Century French into English. It is a rare talent. Even these people can not agree on the translation.

Now your translation it is talking about a great mountain. Line three has it rolling far away. An asteroid, rolling along. Asteroids do not roll along. Oh, yes, people can come along with narrow minded blinkers on and make it fit anything they want. 99.9% of what is available on the internet is just rubbish.

Erica Cheetham thinks it is about a great flood affecting France. You think it is an asteroid about to hit the world and roll around for a fair bit of time.

I am not trying to make you look foolish, I am trying to get you too the point that says working with prophecy is extremely difficult and requires a life time of study. Even then the experts do not always agree.

P

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Dear NewAgeMan,

Precisely. Any global civilization in formation must prepare for any and all eventualities. The evidence suggests however, that we live in a friendly universe, or we wouldn't be here enjoying the relative stability we enjoy today. People have such little faith in this day and age, combined with a lot of paranoia. Whatever will be will be, but me, from where I sit, I'm the eternal optimist. I see the dawning of a new golden age, not cataclysm.

I do not discount that the government is preparing for something, I simply believe it may be multiple possibilities. Odds and possibilities come into play.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Annunakis are coming down to take over the planet, I can't believe you missed it! How could you when there are 1000's of threads about it too:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread

Annunakis are coming down to take over the planet, I can't believe you missed it! How could you when there are 1000's of threads about it too:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did not miss it.

I ignored it!

Um, sorry about that, I do not mean to offend, but that is the answer to your question.

P

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
probably as simple as
"poke the hornets nest and dive underground"

like set a false flag on timer
knowing surface dwellers will turn on eachother
then resurface
to see who won the bet if even one survived
and bring their buddies back up

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
What the governments are prepared for is you people. The governments are there for a reason and what people do not realize is preparation is due to the fact that freedom of information is "the cat that was let out of the bag" as people say.

The governments are aware what is happening with the internet and what people are doing with that information. The people involved in creating this thread for example, putting information together by using false connections and buttering people up with writing. And much of that writing has proven nothing. The fear created carries over throughout the people.

The governments are aware it may not be an option, to turn the internet off.

The governments are well prepared.

I will not read or write on this thread again.

edit on 1-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Nothing can truly be for certain in this day and age, it seems like there a quiet storm brewing ready to cut loose, but who knows what this may in its self bring, new liberation, the chance to place blame on those who deserve it, even if the worst happens and the one world government starts inching into play, the free people of the world will be more spiritually and emotionally collective to rise against the threat, spiritual conciousness on a global scale, could you believe it? The free people fighting for what they know is right.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackz28
ok guys sorry to break in during the HEAVY discussion ,oh by the way great topic , but i gotta ask 1 question,

for years i have been reading about the wooly mammoth being flash frozen while in the middle of eating .
so did something like that really happen or is just a story that the guy that invented the internet started for
global warming thing lol , seriously thou i have heard the forever just wondered if its based in fact , thanks

Seems that no one has responded to you. So, yes there are woolly mammoth that have been frozen. The question is was it flash frozen or not.

Now let me first point out that I a NOT a religious person so the fact that I am about to give you a reference to a site that discusses evolution vs creation has NO bearing on it. I just found the arguments interesting.

Frozen in time: Chapter 15

This passage from that chapter is I believe fairly crirical to the discussion of whether they were flash frozen or not.

Third, the carcasses often show evidence of partial decay. The meat is not fresh as some people have asserted. For instance, the internal organs of the Beresovka mammoth had rotted away and the stomach was badly decayed when it was found. The Shandrin carcass found in 1972 was composed of a complete mammoth skeleton with some preserved internal organs and over 600 pounds (275 kg) of plant matter from the gastrointestinal tract. The remainder of this mammoth had decomposed. Some of the abdominal parts of the Selerikan horse, found on the upper Indigirka River in 1977, were quite decayed by enzyme action. Much of the muscle tissue of the Yuribei mammoth, found in 1979, on the Yuribei River near the Arctic coast of northwest Siberia, was decomposed. If they had been quick frozen and rapidly buried, there should have been much less decay.

Yes the whole thing starts at Chapter 1

It is quite an interesting read and you can take on board the creation/evolution arguments or not as you wish.

As far as the economic collapse goes if that is the reason they are preparing, this is an interesting article.

The U.S. Economy By The Numbers: 70 Facts That Barack Obama Does Not Want You To See

Some interesting statements in that blog article I linked:

The average CEO now makes approximately 350 times as much as the average American worker makes.

The Obama administration spent $175,587 to find out if coc aine causes Japanese quail to engage in sexually risky behavior.

$20,000,000 - The amount of money the U.S. government was spending to create a version of Sesame Street for children in Pakistan.

In the U.S., medical costs related to obesity are estimated to be approximately 147 billion dollars a year.

edit on 1/12/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRUELIES11
What the governments are prepared for is you people. The governments are there for a reason and what people do not realize is preparation is due to the fact that freedom of information is "the cat that was let out of the bag" as people say.

The governments are aware what is happening with the internet and what people are doing with that information. The people involved in creating this thread for example, putting information together by using false connections and buttering people up with writing. And much of that writing has proven nothing. The fear created carries over throughout the people.

The governments are aware it may not be an option, to turn the internet off.

The governments are well prepared.

I will not read or write on this thread again.

edit on 1-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

Write and run? No problem.

I would say you're partially correct though. At least it is all about getting prepared for... "The People".

But it's not as you say because The People are connecting the dots falsely. No it's exactly the opposite. The people talking to each other day after day, week after week after week, year after year, are putting things together like they were not able to do only a decade or so ago, and they ARE connecting the dots and being able to Watch the Watchers and they see not only a naked Emperor, but one who is a liar, a thief, and a murderer. Dictators don't appeciate that, and totalitarian regimes who commit the most horrendous crimes against the people and hide under the cover of darkness hate the Light shining on them.

So yes, "They" certainly are likely preparing to regulate or even 'take down' the ability of The People to communicate openly and freely, they HATE competition, if The lowly serfs need to know what's happening and why they can simply turn on the latest 'official' talking head from the Ministry of Truth on their idiot box and be downloaded with whatever Orwellian Newspeak is being spewed out.

After 9-11 anythings possible, I would look for a giant 'asteroid', an exploding 'sinkhole', a decimating pandemic, a weaponized 'superstorm', massive earthquakes, perhaps nuclear war or a reactor meltdown, maybe all of the above, happening again and again and with greater frequency until the Emperor decides he has destroyed any last 'competition'.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TRUELIES11

I understand that you will probably not read this, although somehow I doubt that. Curiosity as to the effect of your statement will get the better of you - it is human nature.

So I have to ask you, if your viewpoint is that the Government is preparing for 'you people' do you consider yourself one of 'you people' by virtue of your membership of ATS?

If, as it appears from your post, you are of the opinion that these sort of sites are bad and necessarily the reason for the government preparations, and that the Internet will get turned off because of them, why did you join in the first place, and in joining add minutely to the numbers and the possibilities of termination and to the need for the government to make additional expenditure on FEMA camps etc to control all the dissenters once the Internet has been turned off?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Very good post and I have to say you are Good! Yes, there are UNDERGROUND CITYS made for whatever reason. Most I shall call ARKS. Maybe afew there to take care of things that are stored for later.
Funny how most people think money could buy you a place in one of them, its a lie unless you build one yourself! And as you do know, it was told not to go underground!!! Did not say you could STORE things though. Fine line to everything! HA~!
Concider the cost to house people to the cost to store until needed, do I have to say more? As for what is coming, I would have to say its time to meet the maker or the grand part of life we all must meet!
Another way to think of this is that we have been so on top of everything we have forgotten that life works in its own way and we have turned and went the other way! Where we should be and what we are now has caused what is to come!
I could give a list of possible things, we all know here on ATS. Somehow its gonna be so far out there even the Prepers will not be ready! Somebody knows something, or feels it coming as I do. As for time, we do know time does not exist so why put a time on it!
I feel we have but a year only that feeling as been around for some time, Could be tomorrow though! I do know it it time for what some would call GROWING UP! We all know that there is no way we can really continue the way we are living so somehow it it time to follow the plan so to speak!
Its either over, or someone has interfered and has opened the door to new ways of thinking! Most will go crazy, some will grow and the rest will die! How else to put it? Money will no longer exist, elect will be dead except for solar power and water will be a pain to get!
We are BOTTLENECK as humans, as with all other lifeforms its our turn! We have been on top for so long we forgot what lifes all about!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

He says the comet will break in half due to the gravity from Earth, I thought it would take something the size of the Sun or Jupiter to, break up something in that way. I thought the Earth was to puny.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by infoseeker26754
Very good post and I have to say you are Good! Yes, there are UNDERGROUND CITYS made for whatever reason. Most I shall call ARKS. Maybe afew there to take care of things that are stored for later.
Funny how most people think money could buy you a place in one of them, its a lie unless you build one yourself! And as you do know, it was told not to go underground!!! Did not say you could STORE things though. Fine line to everything! HA~!
Concider the cost to house people to the cost to store until needed, do I have to say more? As for what is coming, I would have to say its time to meet the maker or the grand part of life we all must meet!
Another way to think of this is that we have been so on top of everything we have forgotten that life works in its own way and we have turned and went the other way! Where we should be and what we are now has caused what is to come!
I could give a list of possible things, we all know here on ATS. Somehow its gonna be so far out there even the Prepers will not be ready! Somebody knows something, or feels it coming as I do. As for time, we do know time does not exist so why put a time on it!
I feel we have but a year only that feeling as been around for some time, Could be tomorrow though! I do know it it time for what some would call GROWING UP! We all know that there is no way we can really continue the way we are living so somehow it it time to follow the plan so to speak!
Its either over, or someone has interfered and has opened the door to new ways of thinking! Most will go crazy, some will grow and the rest will die! How else to put it? Money will no longer exist, elect will be dead except for solar power and water will be a pain to get!
We are BOTTLENECK as humans, as with all other lifeforms its our turn! We have been on top for so long we forgot what lifes all about!

You know the crazy thing is, that if the Emperor actually had a decent plan to attempt to help the world run smoothly I happen to think many might embrace it *willingly*. I have a hard time understanding why the need for so many *engineered* events. Perhaps these Elitist people that claim they have such a grand vison for The World (and of course permanent jobs and income for them and theirs) just simply enjoy sickening and killing and destroying, maybe it's just the feeling of power and weatlth. I don't know. Seems there would be so many other ways to pursue peace and harmony rather than engineered sickness, death, and destruction. I'm thinking perhaps we could start a New World Order economy based on health, relaxation and fun.

edit on 1-12-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join