It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the world Governments getting ready for. I have the field narrowed down!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
If it's climate change and the earth is cooling wouldn't co2 levels be going down since ocean water evaporates slower at a cooler temp? Wouldn't the ice be melting slower now rather than speeding up?

I did not see an answer to your question, but forgive me if someone already answered.

I cannot tell you much but as I understand it the theory is that the CO2 lags behind the temperature, but it is a bit of a hornets nest because as with everything in the debate on climate change there are two sides to the story.

As the oceans warm they are less able to hold on to the CO2 in them and thus release more CO2. As the temperature cools they can absorb more CO2 and the CO2 levels fall (leaving out any possible anthropogenic influence for the moment.)

The question about the lag really is how long does it take for CO2 to start be re-absorbed in a cooling ocean. That is where the argument begin. The first part is "are the oceans cooling", and the second part is "is there a lag".

I am not going to debate it here as this is not about climate change, other than that it may have an effect upon what Governments are planning for, but it is a massive but interesting subject. Well worth burying your head into but as with all things, approach with an open mind and do not fall into the trap of so many who decide the result and then look for the evidence to fit.

I think the axis of the earth is changing and will have a sudden jerk into new location as the forces get stronger. The new Arctic circle will run from North Dakota to South Carolina. The entire north east will be arctic.

No I don't think that will ever happen! Plate tectonics or Continental Drift may accomplish the result but this is over millions of years. There is no mechanism (that we are aware of) that could cause the planet to to suddenly change it's axis by such a huge amount.

If such an event were to happen, at the speed you are suggesting, it would be an extinction level event for every organism on the planet much larger than a mouse and many of them would not survive. If there are underground bunkers they would probably be ripped apart.

edit on 30/11/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Religions groups and alien groups.
all predict the end of the world as we know it.
and Big changes.
so find a God or Goddess and pray to them.

so many believe the ends is coming,
that the belief will make it happen!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The Governments are getting ready for something, and something big. The white house has a bunker underground with a massive supply of food, water, rooms, etc. from some reports that I have read, claimed that there's enough in the bunker to last 200 years for a family of 10. Now if its a climate shift, then there's a problem already...

The northern hemisphere would be completed frozen over, DC included. No one would be able to predict how much snow, rain, sleet would be dumped over a short time frame, let alone how cold it could get. Remember what happened to the mammoths, froze to death while gazing. The shelter couldn't possible withstand the cold, let alone the amount of weight that would be sitting above it after it freezes. Although it may explain the reasoning behind the need of such large amounts of food and water, it still doesn't mean that it can withstand or even survive the ice age.

China is quite smart, keeping it out of reach of most people would be the best way to keep it quiet but for how long? I know that the US Government has already began doing this for quite some time now, question is... how long?

But to finish this off, a climate shift would be the best bet since no one truly knows how much fresh water has been dumped into the ocean. Eventually it'll disrupt the ocean currents.. just a matter of time at this point.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

The good news is: There is no ice agecoming. There may be a land shift(pole shift) that places a lot of now producing land into a colder region. This was all prophecied by Casey and Nostradamus. But from what i know is coming it is all in God's hands. The world is entering its final act in this present age. Antichrist will reign a short time and then Christ will come and the millenial reign will be. Don't make religeon out of it. It is a fact of life. It is above religeon. It is the way it is.

edit on 30-11-2012 by cantyousee because: spelling

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
My conclusion is that a SHTF scenario is looming in the not to distant future. (NO not 21 DEC 2012)
It is likely to strike the Northern Hemisphere and probably the top half.
There are two scenarios capable of causing the sort of destruction that it seems we are headed for.

A mini ice age as a precursor to the Earth entering the next long term ice age.

or

A Volcanic winter making the Northern Hemisphere uninhabitable, which in itself will cause a mini ice age.

or

A pre-planned thermo-nuclear exchange between nations resulting in a nuclear winter in the Northern Hemisphere as bombs go off and power plants go into meltdown.

God Bless,

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by libertytoall

Yeah presenting common sense facts doesn't seem to work here. I offered credible evidence for global warming earlier in the thread and it was shut down, as not credible even though it come directly from climate.nasa.gov. The graph showed temperature change for the past 150 years, temperatures have continued to rise steadily since 1900. Then between 1970-1980 the temperatures began to rise astronomically from where they had gone in the past 70 years before. The link can be found back a couple pages it's titled eldoradocounty in a previous post, the graph at the bottom, which is property of NASA, will show what I am talking about, then the link on the graph will bring you to NASA's climate site.

Can you give me an approximate date for when we could possibly have started trusting NASA? Much less the gov part?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by corpsman907
Africa is such a wasted continent as its about time someone had the brains to develop it. Sadly, its the Chinese.

The Chinese are using money to contract for resources in other countries. The US goes in and murders the people to take their resources. Which one is the better business prospect?
The people living in the areas that are undeveloped don't usually get asked if they want their area "developed".

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Military scheduled activities for Friday 12-21-21 include all HAARP stations conducting a full force test. Unlike the Trinity test, this TEST is not secret. PLEASE share the facts in accordance with the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION act. This series of Magnetic-Portal tests and their subsequent P-value global risk factors are fully available. By legal mandate and in concern for Public Safety; notice has been distributed to all media outlets, however, corporate media sources are not required to post any notice that my cause economic or civil disruption.

Prior to the previous Peru HAARP network test, extensive warning was posted around Mexico City. The exact date of the quake induction was issued in compliance with drill test orders. On Friday 12-21-21 the highest full scale VLF test will be conducted. This posting in "Comments" will constitute the only official requirement to provide a 1 time notice on this Web-site. Our staff is hereby posting 1 advance notice on over 100 other sites, however, this notice obligation will be considered complete and officially on record in this exact encoded briefing provided to only 1 ATS member. Extract from State Dept notice: "...If the 21-21 cover date Core-VLF 1B-gigawat tests cause a rupture in the Ring-of-Fire a ripple effect of s-wave "aftershocks" may circulate around the globe. Magnetic induction into the Arabian Plate (deep oil sonogram imaging) may shake The Canary Islands. If the unstable flank of El Hirio Volcano collapses it will create a Mega-Tsunami. This WARNING has been well documented in National Geographic videos on YouTube. Your Public Health Service asks all citizens in the USA and anyone in any other country to share this info. New technologies, weapons and Microwave up-grades require contractors to conduct full scale tests. In the last month the Navy has had successful tests with Meta-Materials. Iron Dome has been successfully tested in the Israel-Gaza conflict. RUSSIA, CHINA, NORWAY and the entire HAARP network will be Internationally conducting a cooperative test on 12-21. If there is an accident it is a Man-Made event not a natural event. Friday December 21 will conclude all high energy frequency test goals for 2012. In 2013 we will continue ultra sonic tests."

In the next decade almost every single consumer on Earth is demanding an increased supply of energy resources and rapid communication improvements. If International ionosphere tests result in an unexpected global ripple effect, your governments and corporate leaders direct you to be ready. www.ready.gov

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
While most people had their eyes on 2012 as being the year to worry about, I was told many years ago that 2013 would be that year. We are heading in to a complete police state and by 2014, after a series of false flag shootings and massacres, there will be a cry for disarmament. Mark my words. It will be so terrible, that the mentality about guns in our country will shift and they will use social media to influence the masses. As it is now, I see many disinfo agents on the net all across the board, posting that if you want guns, then you are equal to a person like "Jared Loughner" or "Eric and Dylan" (Columbine). I truly believe the dark knight shootings, the temple shooting is just the tip of the iceburg on this game they are playing. And many are going to fall for it, by the time they get done next year and 2014.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
ok guys sorry to break in during the HEAVY discussion ,oh by the way great topic , but i gotta ask 1 question,

for years i have been reading about the wooly mammoth being flash frozen while in the middle of eating .
so did something like that really happen or is just a story that the guy that invented the internet started for
global warming thing lol , seriously thou i have heard the forever just wondered if its based in fact , thanks

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDinkinDunken

I'm not really sure that's a possibility. We all have different opinions and we all interpret things differently. It's very easy to sow the seed of doubt.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

I have seen that map. I also live on the NEW MADRID FAULT! Read up on the damage the fault caused in 1811-1812. The Mississppi River flowed BACKWARDS for 24 hours, creating a huge swamp from what was once high plains grasslands.
We are well overdue for another quake of the same or greter magnitude. There is an excellent chance that boats will be docking in Iowa.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

New_Here "Agreed. But you know what I can't resolve in my mind? Why is the seed bank in Greenland when all signs point to the 'Power Club' residing south of the equator? " The only reason I can think of is that it would be extremely difficult to get to and would not be devoured by the starving, out of control plebs as they die off.

What if there is more than one seed bank.
Logic tells you not to store all your eggs in one basket.
Betcha there's several, but you'll never know where the other ones are located.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Great OP!

Recognizing patterns and gaining intuitive answers based on little or very limited information is something I know very well and is second nature. In my youth I ignored at my peril and as I aged I learned to trust those gifts. My general experience is one where I have to be patient as those without the gift must arrive where I am in thought much more slowly and with much more "proof" for a given idea or subject. Many times I wait years for individuals to arrive at the right place, right time.

The Chinese building unoccupied cities makes no sense other than getting ready for massive migration not that far off. You cannot build these and have a twenty year plan or even shorter when one considers what it takes to maintain a city occupied or not. Water, sewer and utility systems degrade quickly without use and constant maintenance. Electrical distributions systems corrode and are particularly dangerous to just waltz in and energize without extensive testing and maintenance. Minor construction defects un-noticed in an unoccupied building much less a city turn into major problems that could make buildings unlivable. In the savings and loan crisis back in the 80's it took months of rehab for individual office building to come back online once economy improved. I personally know of several that were torn down as they deteriorated over a four year period unoccupied and virtually unattended - these were brand new buildings!

Because of the resources required to maintain a city unoccupied it really negates any economic argument regarding future investment or intent due to cost and resources needed and points to a shorter term need as yet un-identified.

Russia's well founded paranoia of foreign invasion coupled with "motherland" instinct in the nuclear age did for a long time explain massive civil defense infrastructure. From what can be gleaned they have far surpassed any continuity of government and favored populance needs heading towards insane spending in a country still in need of improvement of daily life for the general population. Again seemingly missdirected resource's based on apparent need.

Finally the U.S. Which has been spending to oblivion and has no intention of slowing, on the contrary it seems to want acceleration of spending as if it knows the obligations are really meaningless and never will be paid back.

One could infer from the OP's example as well as my summary that something bad comes this way. What is "it" seems to be the question at hand.

I negate these,
1. Global thermonuclear war, because it will also contaminate southern hemisphere.
2. New ice age (don't doubt that and believe its coming) just has to long of a period to occur.
3. NWO takeover, preparations made point to fear and retrenchment not opposition.

I believe these are possibilities,
1. Limited nuclear war, planned or not, but forseen as inevitable result of proliferation.
2. Asteroid/Comet strike from north polar plain of solar system (explains) northern hemisphere evacuations.
3. Known and predictable worldwide economic collapse rsulting in widespread anarchy.
4. Known CME from sun with high probabilty of occurance.

Of course there are many other disasters which can occur but criteria must be global in effect and have something like 5 year window or shorter period to occur.

I have two ways of thinking, there are those things I have no control over happening and there are those which are well in my control.

I sit here today and say, I can only use knowledge of those things I cannot control to be ready as I can be and respond the best of my abilities.

Of those things I do control, I can only plan for myself and my children by doing the absolute best I can planning for the outcome of many possible events.

Hope that makes good sense,

Phoenix

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlafleur02
Maybe the global elites are paranoid just like everyone on this site. We sit here and say " look at what they are building and what they are doing. They must know something because they are so smart". I don't think they are that smart. They might be just like us and over reacting. They have screwed up everything so far. Why are we giving them so much credit?

Also maybe we should check into who is making all the money off of this. Maybe they are pushing the idea on the "Elite genius world rulers" who are building these areas? I personally believe it is just another scam to get us to give our money to someone else through the use of fear and scare tactics. I mean really, if there is a SHTF scenario in which the elite know about, and they all know, then the amount of people, scientist, etc. is so vast that it is more likely that a meteor would hit the earth than having not one of those people give out the hard proof that it is coming. If you knew about it and had evidence wouldn't you at least try to tell the world?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The government of China constructing the cities could have been economic aid which proposed an idea which would be correct.

The problems people are faced with today and have to deal with are all related to population growth in some way. Population reduction is the answer but not by killing people. What the idea proposes is similar to shrinking the population. Similar to having countries within a country.

The cities of cities are strictly residential yet self sufficient which can only be accomplished at the level which is proposed with the use of false food. The idea is not to create happiness but to relieve stress at a level people can not even imagine today.

The idea is to place probably about 50 million people on what is the size of an average size state or even half that land.

And it will happen.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilsasta
The Governments are getting ready for something, and something big. The white house has a bunker underground with a massive supply of food, water, rooms, etc. from some reports that I have read, claimed that there's enough in the bunker to last 200 years for a family of 10. Now if its a climate shift, then there's a problem already...

The northern hemisphere would be completed frozen over, DC included. No one would be able to predict how much snow, rain, sleet would be dumped over a short time frame, let alone how cold it could get. Remember what happened to the mammoths, froze to death while gazing. The shelter couldn't possible withstand the cold, let alone the amount of weight that would be sitting above it after it freezes. Although it may explain the reasoning behind the need of such large amounts of food and water, it still doesn't mean that it can withstand or even survive the ice age.

China is quite smart, keeping it out of reach of most people would be the best way to keep it quiet but for how long? I know that the US Government has already began doing this for quite some time now, question is... how long?

But to finish this off, a climate shift would be the best bet since no one truly knows how much fresh water has been dumped into the ocean. Eventually it'll disrupt the ocean currents.. just a matter of time at this point.

Thanks for the reply. I would like to have you reconsider a few of your points. The core of our planet is a very hot place. If you dig an underground shelter you will find a set temperature that is quite independent of surface temperature. As for the weight of ice on top of you, all you need is to transfer that weight. Humans have dug and mined into the sides of massive mountains. Huge weight above them and nothing collapses.

As has been pointed out earlier, these bunkers are for people to survive the period taken to kill off the rest of humanity. After that the few that survive can rebuild, or in fact occupy the nicest building they can find.

P

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by pheonix358
My conclusion is that a SHTF scenario is looming in the not to distant future. (NO not 21 DEC 2012)

Do you think that the TPTB are counting on the fact that everybody will be relieved if nothing happens? If nothing happens, we won't be likely believe any other disaster dates, and they could use that to their advantage.

World: "Well, nothing happened. We're obviously going to be safe for a long time. Whew!"
TPTB: "Yes, yes you're absolutely right. Of course nothing is going to happen. Brb we have to go to Denver for a few weeks for umm... meetings and stuff..."
edit on 29-11-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

Yep. When one hand is showing us one thing, look at what the other one is doing.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

I know it gets hard when threads get this long, this has been covered. Irradiating the planet that you want to live in afterwards is not very sensible is it? I would not be surprised by a very limited exchange in the ME but not on a global level. Look up the MAD principle to get an idea of what this would be like.

Thanks for the input.

P

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

This maybe the wrong type of post for ATS.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join