It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Your Favorite Pizza? Specifics required...Pictures Welcomed!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArtOfTrance

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
reply to post by ArtOfTrance

I have to do all the work..go find a picture and save it, upload to Ats and post it.

Santa Fe

Mexican

Lol a day late and a dollar short...I was just messing with you, I already posted one for you...but thanks!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33

Sheesh ok here you go...

Did you stick your tongue out at me when you posted that...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
oooh well
the more the merrier more pics of bomb pizza couldnt hurt

edit on 30-11-2012 by ArtOfTrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Let's not get carried away...

This looks more like a pizza bomb getting ready to explode...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mynorgy

There is your pizza.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
10 kg's of heartattack
I dare you to eat my pizza

Pizza

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
My favorite kind of pizza is the kind that I don't have to pay for myself. So... when it gets here, I'll edit this to include the pic!

~Heff

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

My favorite kind of pizza is the kind that I don't have to pay for myself. So... when it gets here, I'll edit this to include the pic!

~Heff

Since I am aware you are a ....

and a side of extra...

with more...

topped with...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Thin crust with a nice cornmeal ball bearing layer on the bottom.

Cut into eight pieces.

Good red sauce with plenty of oregano and basil - but only a light coating on the crust.

Fresh buffalo whole-milk mozzerella that has crushed fresh roasted garlic infused in the cheese (Loleta Cheese Factory - only 4 miles away)

Take one 10 month old whole pig, hair removed, innards gone. Dig hole that is at least 4 feet deep. Throw kindling, crumpled newspaper and pitch wood in, followed by lots of both whole oak limbs and split oak chunks. Throw layer of softball to football sized rocks (preferably volcanic rock - holds heat well) onto wood - leaving some gaps. Ignite fire under rocks. Drink beer while fire burns down, making sure to time imbibment carefully so as to not fall info pit during next steps. Now that fire has reduced to glowing coals, remove 10-20 rocks with shovel and place in metal bucket;

Having prepared a piece of 4X4 square heavy wire netting to fit into pit, place it in on rocks, followed by several layers of plain old chicken wire. Soak 8-10 gunny sacks (burlap bags) in the nearby horse water trough (well - at my place, anyway). Do not wring out, and spread onto wire bed. Steam will occur.

The pig is already speadeagled and wired to 2 heavy steel fenceposts - fitting into pit nicely. Piggy was liberally rubbed with salt, pepper, rosemary, and garlic. With help, lift the porcine wonder, and place on sacks in hole, belly down. More chicken wire on top, followed by wet burlap bags, and then the reserved and still very hot rocks. Soak a 8X8 sheet of canvas in aforesaid water trough. Spread over pit, not touching rocks. Using dirt excavated from pit, cover edges of canvas resting on the ground nice and deep, sealing pit tightly. Resume beer drinking for at least 6 hrs, 10 is better. Take break from beer drinking according to ability. Watch tendrils of amazing smelling smoke seep from ground while sitting in old recliner in yard.

Disassemble pit in reverse order, and while wearing welders gloves, lift pig out of hole and onto nearby clean tarp covered picnic table (again - my house) . (While this seems like crazy overkill for pizza - this is actually pig goodies for 4-7 days, depending on crowd - chops, pulled pork, making sausage, and amazing sandwiches.) We will be carefully removing only the crispy and glossy skin from the back and legs - enough for 4-6 pizzas. Any meat that stubbornly hangs on is OK, but the skin is the real prize. Cut (chop) into 3X3 pieces.

Cover pizza liberally with crunchy pork skin, maing sure you don't sample to the point of having no pizza (2004). Place fresh basil onto skin to taste. If you happen to have an elderly Wolfe gas-fire oven, it is already at 525 degrees- and it has a nice tile cooking surface. Using pizza peel, slide pizza into oven for about 6 minutes, spritzing water from spray bottle on tiles around pizza a few times,keep turning as very brown and black heat blisters appear on crust and cheese bubble and browns up thru the crunch goodness. Remove, cut and

Eat that mother.

This is, without fail, our family reunion first meal every year. Nothing comes close, because it is so much stupid work for 15 minutes of Nirvana.

However, less work, and much cheaper at $25.00 is the Venison pepperoni sausage, olive and fennel thick crust at Bella Roma Italia in Martinez, CA - still not the whole pig at home, but - an experience unto itself!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sokpuppet

Here is your pig...

Here is your beer...

Knock yourself out..the rest is up to you

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
While I'm not too picky about the toppings, the pizza MUST have some meat on it. A pizza without meat on it for me is just too plain and boring. I'm pretty much good with all flavors except chicken. A little hot sauce here and there is also welcomed. Oh, and before it comes to baking it, I always put extra cheese on it just because I want to.

For the crust... crispy goes good with a pizza that has few toppings, but I usually prefer a self-rising or a regular crust pizza if its loaded with toppings. The Chicago deep-dish crust is okey, but only once in a while.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Caustic Fox

Yummy, enjoy!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Oh man,the classic 12",thin crust hawainan with extra pepporoni,you can't beat it !!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Goats Cheese and Walnuts!.
It sounds odd, but my local Pizza place used to make them and it is delicious

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Goats Cheese and Walnuts!.
It sounds odd, but my local Pizza place used to make them and it is delicious

Not a big fan of either (allergic to walnuts)...

Enjoy your pizza though...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fastbob72
Oh man,the classic 12",thin crust hawainan with extra pepporoni,you can't beat it !!

Mahalo...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

Thanks for embedding it for me!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jericho-X
10 kg's of heartattack
I dare you to eat my pizza

Pizza

Not sure who this challenge was too...I would need much more information about what is in it before I would attempt to answer, but here you go...dig in....

edit on 12/5/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: remove

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

You are very welcomed...did you just mess up or do you need help knowing how to do it? You can send me a u2u and I will help you.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join