It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cannot handle this

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I agree all this should not be on my head, but when the parents fall ill and things fall apart, i was raised to believe that it is the childs job to protect the parents in their time of need, lord knows, mom and dad were always there for us.

I have begun making a gofund me page, I won't post the link because I am not here to solicit money from my friends here at ATS, my only goal here is to get ideas and vent and hopefully not have you all get mad at me.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Looks like your Dad has fallen into a deep depression. If he doesn't have health insurance, there are usually clinics where you can go where they go by your income. Maybe if he got on something for depression for a while, he could cope better. The thing is, it takes time to find the right med at the right dose before it helps.

Does he have parents or brothers or sisters or friends to help him through this?

It is my hope that if your Mom should pass, your family will somehow stick together.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

No dads parents passed about 13 years ago, and his brother passed last November, he has a few sisters but they live in Texas and don't talk to him because of a falling out they all had.

Dad was going to get his blood work done today for his diabetes and yes both parents have it, but anyway, dad goes and drinks coffee with sugar an hour before his blood test and they said come back tomorrow, he has done this 3 times this week now.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Man I fel for you. My childhood was robbed from me too, it screws you up later in life. How old are you if I.can ask? I grant it that your parents are having some really bad times, but you have your whole life ahead of you. I wish I had some answers from you, just don't sink to rock bottom and make choices that you may not ever live down. At some point you'll be in full control of your own life and then you'll have a real chance at life. Hang tight, stay strong and know it may feel wrong but do you have family or friend you could stay with? I really need to know you have some options...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

I am 29 I had an accident and am now using a walker to walk, i used to be in a wheelchair but things got a little better

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
You have totally got me with all the stories, soooo many bad stories either your not telling the truth or you deserve the help of everyone on this site that can afford to help. I REAALY DON'T MEAN TO COME OFF AS AN ASS! Please believe that, I and I'm sure others here want to help and I think I speak for many when I ask can you prove any of theses incredible stories you sharing? I know I read someone here who asked if you have a PayPal account, obviously there is more than just me who are willing to help out. This time of year I think it is our responsibility to help, we just need to know this isn't a scam. Hope you understand....

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

i am gonna copy and paste my moms records here for you

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Here is a list of all of moms health records from her doctor I did this fast so you know i am telling you the truth

OSTEOARTHRITIS 09/06/2005

CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME 06/03/2008

HYPERTENSION 12/02/2008

HYPERLIPIDEMIA (HIGH BLOOD FATS) 08/09/2010

DIABETES TYPE 2 08/09/2010

HISTORY OF ABLATION PROCEDURE 11/10/2011

GOUT 11/30/2011

HISTORY OF HYSTERECTOMY, TOTAL 05/21/2012

HISTORY OF SALPINGO OOPHORECTOMY, BILATERAL 05/21/2012

CANCER OF THE UTERUS, LEIOMYOSARCOMA 05/21/2012

CANCER METASTATIC TO LUNG 05/31/2012

TUBERCULIN SKIN TEST POSITIVE 06/18/2012

HISTORY OF RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS IN REMISSION 06/20/2012

CANCER METASTATIC TO CNS (CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM) 09/06/2012

INSOMNIA 09/06/2012

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
here is the medication they have me giving her

FENTANYL (DURAGESIC) 100 MCG/HR TD 72HR PATCH
About this medication
Instructions: Apply 2 patches to skin every 3 days
Prescribed by BRANDY ANN NAGLE MD on 11/24/2012

OXYCODONE (ROXICODONE) 30 MG ORAL TAB
About this medication
Instructions: Take 2 tablets orally every 4 hours when needed for pain

HYDROMORPHONE (DILAUDID) 2 MG ORAL TAB
About this medication
Instructions: Take 2 to 3 tablets orally every 2 hours when needed for pain

ONDANSETRON (ZOFRAN ODT) 4 MG ORAL RAP DIS TAB
About this medication
Instructions: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth every 8 hours when needed for nausea or for vomiting

PAZOPANIB (VOTRIENT) 200 MG ORAL TAB
About this medication
Instructions: Take 4 tablets orally daily on an empty stomach. take at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal.
Prescribed by STEPHEN E WANG MD on 11/19/2012

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Well after having a really hard time making a website, I finally got a gofundme webpage going, now how do I let people know about this besides ats of course?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
im so sorry to hear these things are still possible in this day and age

to bad you dont live in holland, maybe you go and look for some kind of drifter store, i dont know how they are called up there

recycle shops, second hand goods

hope things are looking up to you in the future

peace and love from holland

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pheniks

My grandparents visited Holland, they said it was a beautiful place, would you have any picture you could PM me? if not it is fine. and thank you for your kind words.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarlia

i only got pics of my dog

here he is

*manhugs*

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pheniks

Your dog is beautiful! and SNOW!, I don't see snow in my part of California

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

edit on 30-11-2012 by Tripple_Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by pheniks

Beautiful dog. Reminds me of my dog when he was alive.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

ty ^^

he is as cudly as he is beautiful

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pheniks

My grandfather had Alaskan malamutes, and those were always so protective and they would howl.
edit on 30-11-2012 by mydarlia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

yeh, he talks to, he says mama and hello
he hates the curchbells, always howling when they sound
my neibourghs love him for it hehe

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

First off, while I understand this might not mean much to you right now, I am praying. I know (believe me, I KNOW) how hard things can be. I also know that things can get better. There are programs to help refinance, but be VERY careful of scams, or places that want you to pay them to help. Legitimate helps costs you nothing. It can take time, but it can be done. For the financial needs, try a local church for some help. Some have funds available to help people in real need. Many more can offer food, to defray those costs. There could be other resources in your area. Don't be afraid to look, or too proud to ask. We all need a hand from time to time. Talk to the power company, and explain this is a real hardship, and see what they can do to work with you. Some companies will stretch a bill out over months, and as long as you meet the current and that little past due added on, will work with you. Some places have laws that don't allow them to shut it off, in hardship cases, in cold weather, too.

If there are people praying, I would hope some are trying to do more than just pray. I know a lot of people have things really rough these days, but even a little here and there can help when it's really bad. If you need to rant more than the boards allow, feel free to PM a rant any time. Complain, gripe, whatever. Sometimes, just being able to talk about it can help alleviate the stress. Hang in there.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join