It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

skull and bones, GHW bush, and JFK JR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive......I guess if you kill someones father, you may eventually have to kill the son to keep him quiet

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

The report of the National Transportation Safety Board came out on August 8, 2000, 13 months after the plane crash of JFK Jr. It contradicts many of the lies pushed in the media. For example, the L.A. Times reported �The accident that killed Kennedy was caused by an inexperienced pilot �the NTSB concluded in its final report� (LA TIMES, 7/7/00, page 1). In fact, the NTSB report shows that Kennedy was highly experienced (he had more than enough hours for an instructor�s license), he was described by his trainers as �excellent�, �methodical�, and �very cautious.� (NTSB report, page 3) The media say the visibility was poor. But the NTSB quotes the Tower manager at Martha�s Vineyard, where the plane went down, saying that there were �stars out� and visibility was �between 10 and 12 miles� (NTSB report, page 5). Why did the media lie? Why have they always lied about the murder of his father?

Was John Kennedy Jr. murdered? Judge for yourself.
1) the rescue: This is enormously important. FAA radar tracked Kennedy�s plane crash. The U.S. Coast Guard has reported that Kennedy contacted the tower on his final approach. THIS IS ENORMOUSLY IMPORTANT!!! It means they would have known his plane was going down before it hit the water. FAA regulations require that a search begin immediately when a plane reports itself on final approach and does not land within 5 minutes. Yet it took them 14� hours to send the first planes and boats to Martha�s Vineyard. (Boston Herald, 7/20/99 �Time gaps in early hours of search are beyond explanation� Jack Sullivan and David Talbot) (LINK5)WHY?
2) the plane: Kennedy�s plane had autopilot, capable of flying itself to within 100 feet of the airport.
All a �cautious and methodical� pilot had to do was sit back and let the plane fly itself. (NTSB report, page 18)
3) the sabotage: Kennedy�s plane had a black box. No other private non-jet plane on earth had one. He knew they wanted to kill him and he wanted to make it hard. The NTSB, says the battery had been removed, destroying all record of conversation in the cockpit. (NTSB page 10)

the more i read, the more the rothschilds, bush's, seem to be driving everything that happens.......rothschilds had a huge influence in the creation if isreal, and we have become nothing more than isreals bodyguard, with a bush in the white house.......I think I'm going to contact the cia and see if they can wipe out my memory so I can go back to being blissfully ignorant......

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Jews have a much control over America. Infact Kerry is part Jew and Wolfawitz is part jew too. Much international bankers and media boses are jews too. I am just saying fact, you make your minds up.

America armed Israel and will protect it at any cost. You have to wonder why the intimate relationship?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
I think I'm going to contact the cia and see if they can wipe out my memory so I can go back to being blissfully ignorant......

Keep fighting Radagast. You're not alone.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
Jews have a much control over America. Infact Kerry is part Jew and Wolfawitz is part jew too. Much international bankers and media boses are jews too. I am just saying fact, you make your minds up.

America armed Israel and will protect it at any cost. You have to wonder why the intimate relationship?

Because its the RIGHT THING TO DO???

Wow, this jew baiting and antisemitism is very disappointing to see.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by theron dunn

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra

Because its the RIGHT THING TO DO???

Wow, this jew baiting and antisemitism is very disappointing to see.

Hello, Mr. Hunter Dunn. It seems we are neighbors, as I reside in the county just to the north of your home Lodge.

7th Chakara's statements may sound somewhat extreme to Westerners who have been conditioned to believe that anyone who says anything
negative about Jews is automatically to be considered a racist monster, but I believe it would be wise for us to consider his statement in light of certain truths.

Contrarty to popular belief, Americans do not have a greater claim to goodness than any other people on this earth. Our obscenely high rates of violent crime clearly demonstrate this fact. Good and evil dwell side by side in this land, as obviously as they do in any other. There are evil men and women of every color and creed among the citizens of the United States of America just as there are good.

And, yes, there are even evil Jews just as there are good Jews. And, unfortunately, evil men have always outnumbered the good. If this were not true, we would surely not see as much pain and suffering throughout the world and in our daily lives. Thus we can reasonably say that are more evil Jews than there are good Jews, just as there are more evil Caucasians than good Caucasians and more evil blacks than good blacks.

Also, most reasonable men would agree that power is and has always been a corrupting influence on the minds and hearts of men. Even Solomon, for all his wisdom, was unable to resist its manifold temptations. I suppose I don't need to quote Lord Acton for you. History and any honest examination of human nature teach us that the more wealth and power a man has, the greater his sphere of influence, and therefore the greater his potential to inflict harm upon others. Therefore we should not be surprised if many of the most evil people in the world throughout time have often also been the richest and most powerful. Regardless of what many may believe, American politicians and government employees just as likely to be evil as they are to be good. But the more powerful they are, the more corrupt and wicked they are likely to be.

In the words of Abraham Lincoln,

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

So, I don't trust rich and powerful Jews any more or less than I trust rich and powerful white men or rich and powerful Asians.

7th Chakara simply mentioned that many international bankers and media executives are Jewish and that their influence over America is rather substantial. It's actually incredibly disproportionate to the percentage of the population they represent. There has been an increasing number of Jews involved in government and employed by the White House in recent years. Furthermore, the Jewish and Pro-Israeli lobbies are two of the most powerful in the country. It's true that John Kerry (Kohn) and Paul Wolfowitz are of Jewish descent. It's also true that four of the Democratic nominees for President were either of Jewish descent or married to a Jewess. These include Joseph Liebermann, John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Howard Dean (married to a Jewess and raising his children as Jews).

Stating these facts is not Jew-baiting or anti-Semitism, anymore than stating that most basketball players are black, or that many Asians tend to do well in school are racist statements against those particular groups. Based on these facts, it is also reasonable to assume that Jews have a more than negligible amount of influence and power over America. Thus, 7th Chakara is not being anti-Semitic when he siimply states that they do have a certain measure of control as well. Whether or not this control is being used for good or evil, I leave for you to decide.

[edit on 26-10-2004 by Ischyros]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Where are you, Theron?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
He was flying over the ocean on a gray cloudy day. Can't tell up from down in those circumstances.

Old fliers saying: The woods are littered with the wreckage of planes flown by fliers who trusted their senses, not their instruments.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   
What do you think about Skull and Bones, Researcher? You can U2U about me with your response if you prefer.

new topics

top topics

join