It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Vote for Kerry is a Vote for Terror

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

With that logic we should worry about

our current president even more!!!!!!!!!!! Once a Coke Head, always a Coke Head!

Or perhaps his ties to the Saudi Royals...??? and his continuing protection of likely the biggest fund raisers for terrorism worldwide?

OF course....did any one seen farenheit 911. A lot of people on ATS tells me that it's TOTAL FICTION!!!! I really don't think so, if it really was total fiction, moore could not get all this 2gether like that! All these meetings and all, they are not comedians

Amelia

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
During the little over 2 years I lived in Saudi, I saw Bush Sr. on three separate occassions. All in the company of Saudi Royals. (he was VP under Reagan at the time). One of these was a dinner, thrown by various government contractors (I actually got an intro to the VP at the time, course, all there did pretty much). Sure, it was likely a diplomatic mission, but was it really... So forget the speculation then, follow the trail.

As for the paper trail, THAT is not fiction. It's easy to trace Saudi investments into Dubya's past businesses, etc. and campaign. Just as it is easy to trace numerous Islamic Charity fronts, based in Saudi, that funnel money to groups like AL Queda, Hezbollah, etc. It would seem that a vote for Bush is a vote for Terror, and continued shielding of the Saudi involvement.

[edit on 22-10-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Amelia - the thing is, the people who say Fahrenheit 9/11 are both wrong and right. They're also both wrong and right when they say the movie about John Kerry (Stolen Valor?) is all true.

When I used to attend college and university press retreats as a student, we had this big workshop on objectivity in reporting and journalism.

Thing is, there is none. Just the action of assembling facts into a sequence of events is subjective - it's a bit like the editing software we had at my old radio job: I can take a speech by John Kerry and edit it so that all the words are there, but the message is different.

The bottom line is that movies like that have value if they're based on facts, but the producer will always use those facts to lead you to a specific conclusion.

So I don't agree that Fahrenheit 9/11 is "fiction" as is claimed by some. It is based on facts and research. But everything in the media world in which we live is spin. Everything.

<< 1   >>

join