It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brzezinski: 'Populist Resistance' is Derailing the New World Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
This fox is foxier than your average fox - me thinks he is up to something else. remember these people dont play by the rules and when you think you have him beat his straight flush is one number higher than yours - the only way you will beat this fox is when he is out of the game.

I agree. Hmmm.

I wonder if they intend us to hear this?
Maybe, like in many historical revolutions, they are playing both sides of the field?

Worth consideration although seemingly far fetched.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The magician...sleight of hand...look over here...now watch this hand....poof...where did it go? The other hand. They are systematically using misdirection to make you think what you are doing with protests and riots has an affect. When in fact, they are pulling a magic trick.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by deessell

Yes.

Obama called him one of the "best thinkers" of our time.

Oh god. First time I put this all together.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
There is a negative aspect to this: if the elite feel that popular sentiments and the ability to spread certain political stances are getting in the way, they may get desperate and initiate a plan of a swift coup.

I've always thought that people are generally supportive of a global government in their behavior: buying goods from international corporations, seeming to support the status quo and the progression of globalism...

Not so much outright support, as comfort and lack of opposition.

Honestly, if activism continues to grow, we may end up with a global movement anyway. Would it make any difference if a more international government was forced through by the elite, or if it was authentically fought for by the people?

Because the activism we see is for people power...the movement may result in a call for an equal world, and a representative international body..because as it stands citizens in the West and America in particular hold much more sway.

What if the entire developing world said they wanted a global government, to transfer power away from America unilateralism?

Populism may actually be equally dangerous to American interests, if not more so...

I would love to see more activism within America, because a lot of the resistence we're seeing is abroad: specifically Europe and the Middle East...I think America's government needs to change from the ground up in order to increase it's favorability in the eyes of a humanity seeking more justice.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

I'm concerned that you feign to be seeing some logic to this unfathomable plan.

In my opinion, the people who are initiating a One World Order have already enslaved us. This isn't some happy little group hoping for world peace and singing Kumbaya.

These are egotists, and power hungry, striving for control and initiating a plan long in the works that doesn't have our best interests at heart. Have you read this man's CV? Founder of the Trilateral Commission?

Have you any interest in democracy? The inherent right we have to freedom and prosperity?

Do you think a minority group of elitists is really concerned about you? About singing around the camp fire?

What they are after is power and control. Depopulation. And a long list of other sinister things.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
The magician...sleight of hand...look over here...now watch this hand....poof...where did it go? The other hand. They are systematically using misdirection to make you think what you are doing with protests and riots has an affect. When in fact, they are pulling a magic trick.

Yes, if you look at the big picture... all the progress we have made could be erased if the underlying structure never changes. .. only changes it's tune to what we want to hear.

It's not enough to hope things will change. I believe in God. I believe God hears people but to be more like our creator, we can't just cry out then refuse to listen to the message.

We are still very much under control.
Within the world of conspiracy, it seems much more progress is being made than what people are seeing on the outside... and the outside is huge.

It's not enough to hope for change while doing nothing. We have to meet a higher wisdom half way.

I can't make suggestions unless they are completely legal so i think it starts with separation of the individual from the system... and maybe even separation from other individuals within the system if they do not desire change.

not everyone can just jump out of the system, but where you can... it should become habitual, a craving.

Our priorities are all screwed up, we're out of sync. We can't process negative energy like we should because we pass the buck on so many things it just accumulates in ways we don't understand within our lives... no wonder we can't see through this. when a lot of people get upset i often think they don't even know what they are upset about... it'sall deferred and that's why the answer is to take a pill. this isn't natural.

these types of people, these deficits to life on earth, these people who do not understand morality no matter how many times they've heard it in church.... they are our enemies.

We have no greater enemy to what we believe in and we just let them do whatever they want.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I interpreted this speech differently. I watched the video and what I got out of it was that 20 years ago when the eastern bloc and the USSR fell, some people assumed that the 21 st century would be the "American century" a time dominated by the USA.

However, due to the new forms of mass communication which are creating a global populist resistance to external control( people in other countries not wanting to be told what to do by the USA or "americanized" to a degree) and the rise of other global leaders, on top of the fact that now several nations have nuclear capabilities which limit the ability of just one nation (USA) to call the shots, and the fact that the USA has social and financial problems due to fighting too many wars....basically, the idea of the 21 st century being the "American century" is delusional according to Brzezinski.

He still acknowledged that the USA is still stinky rich and it is still a world player, but runs the risk of really screwing itself if it decides to pull an "iran" when it's domestic issues are so jacked up. He also noted that china is undergoing a huge amount of turmoil as well, and it is yet to be seen how that will play out.

Basically, he was laying out the current geo political situation and letting folks know that America is not the übermensch of the world, despite what many assumed 20 years ago.

The thing I think is funny is that he had to explain any of this at all....I mean, really if people want to be on top of stuff like this, all they need to do is log on to ats, we've all been talking about this sort of stuff for years now!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

Yeeeees!

On a side-note, NEVER in my life i have seen Alex Jones talking so calm and peaceful about
something... Check it out. Alex? Is That Really You?

Yesterday we had the last Full Moon of the old age? A Lunar Eclipse? Did we just pass the tipping point?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by deessell

Yes.

Obama called him one of the "best thinkers" of our time.

Oh god. First time I put this all together.

Yes, wait until it crystallizes. I'm not sure if you voted for Obama or not, but you can see where this is heading.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I agree with you for the most part (I'm a bit less cynical about the overall goals), and don't think you read my post carefully.

What I basically said is that increased activism may end up leading to a one world government also...because the majority of the people are getting shafted in the current system and a global government may be able to protect them more than their current regimes.

And I started by saying I was worried that the elite would take drastic measures if they feel there is a threat to their plans...doesn't sound like a kumbaya circle to me.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

may end up leading to a one world government

I think that shipped sailed long ago...the UN ring a bell...NATO...how about the Vatican (religion) London (financial) D.C. (military) they are the One World Government.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

Yeah true enough...but kids don't grow up as a citizen of a global government. It would be a whole different ball game once official.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Therein lies the rub...no pun intended...we are already a one world government, unofficial or official makes no difference...they control every single country on this planet, we only know what they want us to know and what they allow the media to portray...even the other side of the coin is created by them to cover all their bases...the agenda has been in place for many 1000's of years, the families that control this world have many different names...you do not know them, they intermarry, they keep things close to the vest ... even their own families are kept at a distance to a degree, until they are deemed worthy to be pulled into the loop.

They create the protests and enforce the protests, they start the wars and supply both sides, win win. They start rumors and create disinformation about the same rumors...They have web sites like this one that they monitor...and purposely create discussions...hell...I could be one of them...so could you.
edit on 11/30/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

edit on 11/30/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I am not too familiar with the history of Brzezinski and his policy, so I will refrain from giving a comment on his moral, ideological, and politics beliefs (conspiratorial or otherwise). Going against the grain, I will say l don't see anything necessarily incorrect about his analysis. He seems to describing the current geopolitical situation as it now is, accurately. I'm not quite convinced he's advocating a New World Order (by that I mean, a one world government controlled by a transnational pro-western elite) as much as he was just laying out his personal analysis of the reality of the current geopolitical situation.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by theghoster

Has nothing to do with pro-westerner...this existed long before we entered the picture...they just wanted to set up the military control and to strip this country of it natural resources to further the agenda that started on the other side of the pond.

<< 1   >>

join