It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brzezinski: 'Populist Resistance' is Derailing the New World Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

During a recent speech in Poland, former US National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski warned fellow elitists that a worldwide “resistance” movement to “external control” driven by “populist activism” is threatening to derail the move towards a new world order. Calling the notion that the 21st century is the American century a “shared delusion,” Brzezinski stated that American domination was no longer possible because of an accelerating social change driven by “instant mass communications such as radio, television and the Internet,” which have been cumulatively stimulating “a universal awakening of mass political consciousness.” The former US National Security Advisor added that this “rise in worldwide populist activism is proving inimical to external domination of the kind that prevailed in the age of colonialism and imperialism.” Brzezinski concluded that “persistent and highly motivated populist resistance of politically awakened and historically resentful peoples to external control has proven to be increasingly difficult to suppress

www.davidicke.com...
www.freedomsphoenix.com...

We have a lot of nerve getting in the way...they created a media firestorm that they cannot control...seems this is why they need an internet kill switch...control of the cell phone systems...they are going to do what they have to do to control the masses. I think this is all part of their plan. We have not come very far though as a society have we...the song below could be about today...even though it is from 1967. Unfortunately, we have given up much more of our rights since then...when the SHTF...TPTB will be able to effectively cut off all communication.

Just remember, you have to be prepared spiritually every day...there will be great changes ahead, very soon...has nothing to do with 2012...and everything to do with the energy of our galaxy changing, man-made problems are going to be used as catalysts, but they are not going to be all we have to be prepared for.

They want you to riot and protest, this is part of their agenda. I believe the rituals that took place during the Olympics were to start a series of events leading up to the actual "Time Bomb". They have knowledge of impending disasters because they are going to help them along using nature to mask it. Fact is they will be greatly affected no matter what they do. Imagine the world they will inhabit.

There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware
I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down
There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind
I think it's time we stop, hey, what's that sound
What a field-day for the heat
A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly say, hooray for our side
It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound
Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away
We better stop, hey, what's that sound
Stop, hey, what's that sound
Stop, now, what's that sound
Stop, children, what's that sound

edit on 11/28/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: add

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
"Brzezinski: 'Populist Resistance' is Derailing the New World Order"

That's the best news I've heard all day.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts tonight.

This is really the most compelling quote I've seen in a while. Thanks for sharing it.

During a recent speech in Poland, former US National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski warned fellow elitists that a worldwide “resistance” movement to “external control” driven by “populist activism” is threatening to derail the move towards a new world order. Calling the notion that the 21st century is the American century a “shared delusion,” Brzezinski stated that American domination was no longer possible because of an accelerating social change driven by “instant mass communications such as radio, television and the Internet,” which have been cumulatively stimulating “a universal awakening of mass political consciousness.” The former US National Security Advisor added that this “rise in worldwide populist activism is proving inimical to external domination of the kind that prevailed in the age of colonialism and imperialism.” Brzezinski concluded that “persistent and highly motivated populist resistance of politically awakened and historically resentful peoples to external control has proven to be increasingly difficult to suppress

edit on 28-11-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Thanks I think...are you being sarcastic?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

No! Not at all! Maybe we the people are making a noticeable difference.

Here's the video of this guy.

This is the most important thing that has been posted on here in a while. Thank you!

He's a bit scary:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Proven difficult to suppress?

So he admits openly that they try to suppress resistence to imperial era style external control?

So why do they talk about democracy so often, yet attempt to suppress it?

This is essentially an admission of a global sydicate which actively suppresses anti-control sentiment.

Can anyone authenticate this quote?
Its a pretty big deal if true....
Wonder what the full context is?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Brzezinski, the original cold war warrior -- responsible for the funding of the holy warriors in Afghanistan and behind the security community raising global warming from an ordinary policy concern to a security matter.

Not be trusted, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yay us....
We are stopping the mythological NWO from their mythological nefarious plans...

Next up..the Easter bunny...something fishy about him..

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Authenticate?

Does the video help at all?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Okay, so did you watch the video?

How do you refute the words that are coming out of his mouth?

Have you ever seen a compilation of all the quotes that contain NWO through the decades?

What, in your opinion, does NWO mean?

Wake up.

Soon.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
If anyone wants to learn stuff...
Google:

Bank of International Settlements
World AntiCommunist League
Pilgrims Society
Pinay Cercle
1001 Club Nature Trust
Society of Jesus
Unification Church
Congress of World Religions
Project Sunrise aka JASON Group

And go research what happens behind doors at conferences like G20.

Of course this list is small but within it I have laid out keyterms which can inform and educate people what has happened, whats happening now, and a nice chunk of the bigger players in geopolitics.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

So, we put up a video, and quotes from his speech.... We even tell you where the speech was and when...

and you come skipping along here as if we just put on a puppet show.

Watch the video.

Then answer to it.

Read the article:

Hello? Is anybody in there?

Calling the notion that the 21st century is the American century a “shared delusion,” Brzezinski stated that American domination was no longer possible because of an accelerating social change driven by “instant mass communications such as radio, television and the Internet,” which have been cumulatively stimulating “a universal awakening of mass political consciousness.”

source: marketdailynews.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
But, you are all aware that he is Obama's mentor. ....Just saying...Not that I want to turn this thread into a left/right debate.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

The remarks were made at an event for the European Forum For New Ideas (EFNI), an organization that advocates the transformation of the European Union into an anti-democratic federal superstate, the very type of bureaucratic “external control” Brzezinski stressed was in jeopardy in his lecture.

Is this proof enough?

I mean, we are blatantly putting up FACTS. There is a video of his speech. We've provided quotes.

WTH?

And yet, we're accused of presenting the easter bunny.

I'm going to bed. sigh.....

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by muzzleflash

Authenticate?

Does the video help at all?

Sorry I didnt see a video, and Im on my mobile 4g so I cant watch it for free.

Is this the real video of the quote in question or not?

Thanks for clarification.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

To the Easter Bunny guy:

Here's a little more information about the gentleman.

Also consider what Brzezinski wrote in his book Between Two Ages: America’s Role in the Technotronic Era, in which he advocated the control of populations by an elite political class via technotronic manipulation.

Brzezinski is the ultimate elitist insider, the founder of the powerful Trilateral Commission, a Council on Foreign Relations luminary and a regular Bilderberg attendee. He was once described by President Barack Obama as “one of our most outstanding thinkers”.

and here:

edit on 28-11-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
In a word the elite working towards NWO are "afraid"

They have schemes and ideas not good for you and me, afraid we're going to wake up and put a stop to their designs of a future only for them.

Brzezinski is an especially loathsome person who is one of the great contributors to Carters failures as President. Particularly in Foreign Policy which we are still dealing with today.

He really is the face of the beast as it were.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Ignore the Easter Bunny guy, hes deaf dumb and blind.

Now, back to how the globalists are failing at convincing us to be their chattel....

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Yeah ignore me...I am not some paranoid delusional twit who believes everything he reads...

I actually live a very enjoyable life with sane friends, I come on here for a laugh...this site is full of them...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Yeah ignore me...I am not some paranoid delusional twit who believes everything he reads...

I actually live a very enjoyable life with sane friends, I come on here for a laugh...this site is full of them...

What does you being superior have to do with this discussion though?

Do you know the difference between facts and your opinions?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This fox is foxier than your average fox - me thinks he is up to something else. remember these people dont play by the rules and when you think you have him beat his straight flush is one number higher than yours - the only way you will beat this fox is when he is out of the game.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join