It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the only one with chrome acting screwy??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Is anyone else having various problems with chrome??? I have my scroll bar locked as well as my arrows... youtube seems to load with a black but with media playing. AT loads the background but no content comes up.

anyone else having similar issues??

I switched back to explorer but it is annoying me because when i click to open a new tab it opens a new window instead.. because unlike chrome which gives you the option to open a new tab instead of a window.. i end up opening a dozen windows when i am using explorer i am annoyed1

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Dont know about chrome but Iexplorer can open in tabs or a new window. Click Tools then Internet options to select how it opens new pages.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I only use chrome and no problems here try rebooting maybe that will work not sure.
Good luck hope you figure it out.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Screw chrome it's glitches try using Firefox or opera they're the ones IMO

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
yeah i know you IE has a tab option but on chrome its the first option when you right click something to open in a tab... while IE has to open in a window and open in the a tab as the second option. I am so used to chrome i keep opening a bunch of windows

Yeah i tried to reboot and reinstall chrome but that has not helped. I guess ill stick to IE till it begins to glitch and i got back to chrome

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Have you run any malware tests? try running CCleaner. if you don't have some sort of addons to protect you from malware or w/e else, you might wanna install some.

I'd recommend solutions, but it's against T&C. Get firefox, it's stable, has more functionality, and has tons of add ons.

www.piriform.com... - CCleaner
www.mozilla.org... - Firefox (ad ons can be accessed through the tools menu.)
edit on 11/28/2012 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
Is anyone else having various problems with chrome??? I have my scroll bar locked as well as my arrows... youtube seems to load with a black but with media playing. AT loads the background but no content comes up.

anyone else having similar issues??

I switched back to explorer but it is annoying me because when i click to open a new tab it opens a new window instead.. because unlike chrome which gives you the option to open a new tab instead of a window.. i end up opening a dozen windows when i am using explorer i am annoyed1

Try forcing an update for java and do a reboot. Should do the trick.
edit on 28-11-2012 by EternalFire because: Typo

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Google is suffering from serious bi-polar disorder tonight.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

If you like Chrome maybe give SR Ware Iron a try it is exactly like chrome, actually built off of its source code. But it does not collect data on you and has adblocker built in. You have to paste the adblock list into a .ini file I believe but it works. You also have the option of using ADBlock plus a chrome extension also. I use iron and it works great.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I mentioned in another thread recently that a couple of weeks ago my chrome browser went completely off the rails, and duplicated my last two bookmarks 26,000 times. Now that I think about it, it was just after installing an RSS feed plugin.....

new topics

top topics

join