It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is A New Planet About to Be Born? A Theory in Planetary Birth and 2012.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have had this theory for some time now and have been watching for reports that coincide with or contradict. First, for the most part my theory was spelled out in a couple of posts in another thread and I will quote them here.

I honestly believe it is all backwards, Our Sun, Sunna, is Female (active) and Earth is Male (active). Here's my theory.

All suns are Female. Some are active, some are not of age, some are no longer active, and some were not strong enough to produce children. Maybe at a cycle setting of giving birth or maybe random. We haven't been around long enough to experience it in this source of understood recorded history, nor have we been looking long enough to watch an entire cycle as of yet.

A sun will give birth to a planet it may be molten matter or concentrated gasses. Male planets are rock type and Females are Gaseous type. The new planet is thrown out into a birthing ring where it begins to become a planet. It is nurtured by its Mother until it is ready to head out on its own, denoted by how it forms and at what speed so time is variable. It is still held in its Mothers warm embrace but off to begin its cycle of life. It cools and forms an outer crust or its gasses form.

When the sun is ready to give birth again its newborn enters into the birthing ring. When this planet is ready it is pushed out by its mother forcing the older sibling to move out and so on. All this assuming the sun does not have twins. Some Moons are created by the 'throw off' of gaseous planets and are sometimes caught in the gravitational pull of a Male planet other times they continue on forming comets and asteroids.

Each planet goes through the golden ring, this area or ring depends on the sun and its stage of life. This ring develops life on the Males and brings the Females into maturity awaiting their birthing process. Males that are pushed out beyond the gravitation of its mother drifts off to find another gravitational connection and becomes a moon, runs into a sun fertilizing it to begin a new birth cycle, or violently runs into another planet.

A Female will enter its fertile period it breaks apart and spreads out like the petal of a flower does. It reaches out for that spark that ignites her and she becomes a sun. Most often this happens once it has been released from the gravitational pull of its Mother, but from time to time one is ignited early creating a dual sun, or more, solar system.

Its every day life out there. "There are best of times and there are the worst of times"(loosely quoting "Tale of Two Cities". Accidents do happen you know. Planets can collide, solar systems can collide, "etc. etc. etc."(quoting "The King and I")

Once in a while that fertile ring produces life on Males and some even become conscious of them selves and develop. Which I think is what happened to Mars. I think that the conscious civilization developed far enough to recognize the birthing push was coming, left the planet and awaited for Earth to become hospitable, most likely by guiding its development through DNA seeding. When ready, they descended to Earths surface and began eliminating the competition as the most dominant species. Eventually they lost their technology do to the specialization of work. Secrets were lost and equipment began to disappear forcing the people to learn to make things from the land and eventually was long sense forgotten. A vastly small amount of life in the golden ring reach the point to be able to save their species threw gaining understandings of space travel/exploration. Making it possible that there are some out there buzzing around but that is a subject for another thread.

I think that Sunna, with her labor pains as of late, is about to birth a Female. What does that mean for us? Well the birthing ring is open, so there will be no push per say, but the radiation released during the birth will hit us hard. Speculations abound about what would happen to us. One side some think it will wipe out all life on Earth. Another thinks it will cause the next evolution of the Human mind, And still another thinks it will do nothing. The answer may come in time.

So suns birth out planets? How exactly does that work and what would it look like?
Well we know that suns have a strong gravitational field that pulls mass into itself. We also know that it turns and churns. Like gasses group together and solid mass does as well. My theory is that these masses, be they gaseous or matter, churn until they are as certain size, and/or weight/density. At this point it begins to disrupt the natural rates of pulse, storms, and temperatures and is then pushed out toward the surface. Immense pressure then builds from behind the mass causing an eruption of a sort which ejects the new planet out. I think it would look very much like the birth of any other child. I think it would begin to crown showing a circular temperature difference until it was ejected. At the point of actual birth I would think it would be one of the most violent explosions man has ever seen. It would be extremely bright and would send, possibly visible to the naked eye, waves of radiation out with extreme force. I also think it would be very pretty to behold. Now that prettiness would only last for a short period of time before it slammed into the Earth, assuming the birth took place in our direction or we moved into this wave. However, if it were to birth to the side or behind our path it would be talked about by the commoners for generations to come. Of course science would be ecstatic over it for sure. I hope this answered your question.

And what makes gaseous planets female and rocky planets male?
Gaseous planets have the ability to become suns and give birth where solid planets cannot ignite into a sun and become nothing more than seed for the sun it runs into, if it is lucky enough to do so, in order to continue the cycle of planetary life.
Both Quotes are from this thread

Now, with all the talk about Nebiru over the last few years and its description as a second sun and the current reports of a large sunspot growing on the sun at this moment, coupled with the 2012 doomsday craze it got me thinking.

WHAT IF????

What if our Sun, Sunna, is indeed about to give birth? A brand new shinning planet still ablaze would in fact be a second sun from our visual perspective. It would create a "Disturbance in the force" if you will, from a gravitational point of view, which in turn could cause massive natural disasters for us here and thus fulfilling several prophesies at once, all while being a scientifically explainable phenomenon.

I am not trying to be a doomsdayer nor am I saying this will happen at 11:11 on 21/12/12(because as any woman that has given birth knows you can't set a time for natural birth) but due to the fact we have not documented how a planet is born/formed and with the upcoming conjuncture with the dark rift(which could alter gravity in itself upon our Sun) it could turn out to be the perfect birthing scenario(assuming my theory is correct).

edit on 28-11-2012 by Agarta because: Fixed title

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I hope so!

I hope something interesting happens, I'm tired of this slave life I'm living. Working hard to live and for what, a few shiny things here and there? Life is so stagnant today.

Sometimes I wish I could be taken by aliens (benevolent of course), and see the cosmos. Travel into deep space, see new life sprawling on other planets.

I wish something like this would happen on December 21st, minus the hostile aliens lol!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Is A New Planet About to Be Born?

I certainly believe so! It's just not going to happen in our solar system. Nor is it going to happen the way you seem to feel planets are created.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Star for your reply. Could you explain a little further how you came to your conclusion? or is this your opinion?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I think this is an awesomely creative theory, and metaphorically relevant, but probably not physically true at all..

Don't you think at some point astronomers would have noticed a planet being born out of another star somewhere?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by BenReclused

Star for your reply. Could you explain a little further how you came to your conclusion? or is this your opinion?

I reckon you could call it an opinion. Your "pregnant sun" theory violates every little bit of science that I feel I have learned in my 50+ years. I feel that many astrophysicists, that are much wiser than myself, would tend to agree. I suppose we will find out soon enough...

See ya,
Milt

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

Honestly with the short amount of time that we have been able to even detect planets outside our own solar system and the rarity of births, no, there is a highly probable chance we haven't.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I suppose that is true....we still don't have all that much detail on distant stars..

Maybe solar flare cycles are like menstrual cycles?

edit on 11/28/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Love the theory....though I can't say I could think of any way possible for any type of science to back it up. Definitely gets the brain thinking and would make for a very nice movie plot. I guess if the core of the sun gets so heavy and condensed with this theory in mind it could "evacuate" or "give birth" to the core and restart? While I can't say I think this is what happens I do like letting my imagination go on this one....thanks!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Not coming from the sun.
But maybe our asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.
But,not in our lifetime.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Excellent thread, your imagination is historically and culturally founded. Although this may not happen on the date indicated it totally baselines the stars into a dark and light contrast. MALE and FEMALE. This is stellar sound thinking and down to earth. (so to speak) and in line with ancient suns of the past. Totally out of the box.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
reply to post by Agarta

I suppose that is true....we still don't have all that much detail on distant stars..

Maybe solar flare cycles are like menstrual cycles?

Oh I see, once a month... What's the moon then? The poor guy hiding from her as the she chases him around the earth screaming "YOU LUNATIC, I HATE YOU. WE'RE DONE! COME BACK HERE. I'm sorry.. I HATE YOU !!!"

Maybe the sun comes down to earth every 6billion years and has a drink from the ocean too. We're only infants in the grand scheme of things, how do we know it doesn't?

It's a theory according to me!

:-o

I'd hate to think how they breast feed too.. I don't think sunna has any nipples.
edit on 28-11-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Moons are created by impacts of other bodies and sent hurling into space to be caught into the gravitational pull orbits of other bodies then shaped by other impacts, this we know. Some of them are caught and absorbed into suns and thus become the seed. As for the rest of your theory, I personally find it a bit fantastic considering its size in comparison to us. Your post seems a little condescending and trollish, was this on purpose or did you word it wrong?
edit on 28-11-2012 by Agarta because: SSM(Stupid spelling mistake)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The theory is somewhat similar to a few facts of our science:

Planetary Nebula

95% of all stars that we see in our own galaxy, the Milky Way, will ultimately become "planetary nebulae". This includes the Sun.

Much as a butterfly emerges when its chrysalis is ejected, planetary nebulae are formed when a red giant star ejectes its outer layers as clouds of luminescent gas, revealing the dense, hot, and tiny white dwarf star at its core.

The other 5% of stars -- that is, those born with masses more than eight times larger than our Sun -- end their lives as supernovae.

One final note: the name "planetary nebula" is a misnomer. The name arose over a century ago when early astronomers looking through small and poor-quality telescopes saw these objects as compact, round, green-colored objects that reminded them of the view of Uranus.
However, "planetary nebulae" are not made of planets, and no planets are visible within them. Rather, they are the gaseous and dusty material expelled by a geriatric star just before death. A far better name for these objects would be "ejection nebulae". Think of ejection nebulae as a cloud of smoke which esacpes from a burning log as it collapses and crumbles into embers.

Lone Planets

Based on the number of planets identified and the area studied they estimate that there could literally be hundreds of billions of these lone planets roaming our galaxy….literally twice as many planets as there are stars.

“Although free-floating planets have been predicted, they finally have been detected, holding major implications for planetary formation and evolution models.”

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Reply to post by Agarta

What role do black holes play in your theory, or do they? quite an imagination

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

Nice find, Thank you for bringing it in to the conversation.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

Personally I don't see a correlation, at this time, to anything on earth, save maybe the purpose of fire. I see Black holes as the recycling plants of the Universe. Basically, I see the gravitational force within a black hole being used to gather and collect "Matter"(not only solid or gaseous bodies, but for dark matter as well) for compression and the breakdown to its basic form(purified). Of course there is the theory that they are worm holes of pathways to opposite universes. it really is an enigma to me to be honest as like I said there really isn't anything to compare them to here on Earth.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Yeah Agarta, it's a good one.
I like it. Very different.
And yes it goes against mountains of science, but..
We've only been observing a short while.
Maybe Suns spin or undulate at early stages.
Burp of gas whammo.. Jupiter.
Ow! What's that? Earth !

edit on 28-11-2012 by sealing because: sp

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
I think this is an awesomely creative theory, and metaphorically relevant, but probably not physically true at all..

Don't you think at some point astronomers would have noticed a planet being born out of another star somewhere?

Could possibly explain the sightings of what are thought to be binary stars (a large and small star orbiting each other).

I highly doubt any of it, but I must say its an extremely interesting theory nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hey... I am NOT gaseous.

... Just thought I needed to clear that up.

*cough*

<<   2  3 >>

join