It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch be sure to Watch the Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory show on the Ranch Monday Dec 3

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

"Are you involved with the Skinwalker ranch thing somehow?"

having your website in your sig is a violation of the T&C.........yea.. I had to remove all of mine or get the boot from JA....just an FYI ..

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Anybody who wants a link to the torrent PM me. I'm probably not allowed to post it in the forum.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

Originally posted by zeetroyman
thought it was a good show, well done.

The one thought for me was the skinwalker ranch. I thought you could book up and visit for week if you fancied? Robbie Williams has been there etc. has it all changed owners now and locked down or what?

no one is allowed onto the ranch property, it is guarded by armed ex milititary guards who held top secret clearances, 24 hours a day, everyday of the year. No organization or individual has been or likely will be "granted access" to visit the ranch.
edit on 4-12-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

Maybe you already answered this earlier and I didn't see it.

What about the airspace? What if one were to fly in a balloon slowly across the land at 500-1000 ft altitude?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

that was one person's opinion, i dont think any of us close to the subject believe in this theory. Actually I never heard it until last night, and to me thats crazier than believing interdimensional beings phasing in and out on the ranch. Also Alexander was passionate stating that there are no "ALIENS". These things...are not aliens... far more complicated, and I dont think they arrived from another planet either

Back in March 2005 Bigelow did an interview with Popular Science Mag regarding his Space Station. Nothing big to note, but worth mentioning.

I heard that "Sky-Fish" were seen feeding on cattle (Sky-Fish are discribed as a large jelly-fish like creature that flaoted in the sky instead of the water) This was back in the 70's, and I never heard of any follow up investigations into this event. After the 1980's it was all reports of UFOs and interdimensional this or that, all the while this idea of these Sky-Fish were tossed aside.

HAs anyone been out there near the ranch with a thermal camra checking out the sky over the ranch? (I mean there's nothing wrong with pointing thermal cameras in the air)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Thanx for the good watch.
You know I like Bigelow. If I had the money that he has, I would be doing the same exact thing.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Article on SpaceX and Bigalow Aerospace.
www.spacex.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Grateful to offer the same assistance to fellow truth seekers.

you say that then say whatever you discovered was considered classified, kinda sounds hypocritical, youre not assisting in the search for truth, youre witholding truth from the seekers

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Thanks for the heads up, interesting episode to say the least.

One thing I would like to ask, is how do you feel now that you have been publicly linked to the Ranch Worldwide?

Do you have any concerns for your safety?

Have you ever seen more at the Ranch than you would ever be prepared to talk about?

I hope you don't mind me asking.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre

Anyway, hii, I noticed you commented you believe the notion of interdimensional beings is far fetched, and you don't think the disturbances are from aliens either, apparently, so do you have any idea of what they could be?

Incorrect, i actually do believe "it" IS interdimensional entities who have been on the earth prior to human existance. they are NOT the traditional off world alien theory, and belong more in the "spiritual" realm, with a quantum/interdimensional explination. It also may be a collaborative effort between our own subconscious and some other unknown consciousness. We are discussing a topic that is very hard to define and to simply categorize in common human terms. If you could take the whole genealogy of all of the paranormal entities and events at Skinwalker, I believe they all trace back to a single source, but on the surface appear as a schmorgesborg of individual supernatural anomolies.
edit on 5-12-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
Anybody want to bet whether hii goes back at some point, and sits in his car with the radio on? lol.
..........I would. : )

lol, I actually plan on it. If you freeze frame the youtube video, the radio station was 94 FM around 8:30pm. I also own a "Franks Box" which i plan to bring along.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines
What about the airspace? What if one were to fly in a balloon slowly across the land at 500-1000 ft altitude?

I also hold a pilot's liscense, and this was of interest to me as well. The airspace above Skinwalker is NOT restricted in any way, nor is it adjacent to any restricted airspace. Regarding aeronautical charts it is actually quite natural in appearance.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday
Back in March 2005 Bigelow did an interview with Popular Science Mag regarding his Space Station. Nothing big to note, but worth mentioning.

I heard that "Sky-Fish" were seen feeding on cattle (Sky-Fish are discribed as a large jelly-fish like creature that flaoted in the sky instead of the water) This was back in the 70's, and I never heard of any follow up investigations into this event. After the 1980's it was all reports of UFOs and interdimensional this or that, all the while this idea of these Sky-Fish were tossed aside.

Its interesting you say that, one of my more recent theories I recently posted on my forum was (and i'll quote it)

i assume the basin was deep underwater at one point in time on the earth, whatever the hell is going on in the basin there is some sort of definate time distortion, wereas timelines are overlaping. what you are seeing in actuality is dinasour like sea creatures with bioluminesent abilities from thousands if not millions of years ago overlaping with our current time/spaceSunday

the noodle monster is actually swimming in an invisble sea... the lights i consistantly film at the ranch are the bioluminescent signature of a long dead sea creature.... this is just one of many theories I have but gaining popularity with me lately

the "alien" connection i'm just not feeling, whatever is out there has an animal like intelligence, and these things seem to be swimming in the sky, Ryan B. suggested the true "aliens' might be studying the phenomona , and perhaps he is dead on regarding the rare occurances of true ufos, which are far more rare than the consistant sea creature like objects, floating balls of lights, and other ocean like bizarre occurances seen in the basin..

i need to study the past oceanic geography of the area , but i have a feeling it was deep underwater at some point in time, and perhaps a hotspot for exotic sea life. I remember one story of Ryan B. seeing a sting ray like creature fly over... his head (my brother also saw this years ago)... also another researchers watch would consistantly have his digital watch STOP (2 nights in a row!) each time we are in a specific region, which further tipped me off we may be dealing with a linear time disturbance...

But keep in mind just because i have a theory doesnt mean i know what the hell i'm talking about. I'm constantly learning more and do NOT have all the answers (if any).

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
you say that then say whatever you discovered was considered classified, kinda sounds hypocritical, youre not assisting in the search for truth, youre witholding truth from the seekers

I will not put my family, friends, or sources at risk. Although I may be impulsive and overly ambitious in seeking the truth, i'm not foolish and try to play it safe. there is a fine line to walk and I will not drag any negative consequences upon others as a result of my own dangerous adventures and ambitions. My point by doing the show and having the website is an attempt to wake up others to the truths of the mysterious world around us and how very very little we as humans really do know. This is both a personal and a altruistic quest for me, with very little thanks and no reward.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
One thing I would like to ask, is how do you feel now that you have been publicly linked to the Ranch Worldwide?

Do you have any concerns for your safety?

Have you ever seen more at the Ranch than you would ever be prepared to talk about?

I feel no different, those i should be concerned about already know my involvement.

I perhaps naively do not feel concerned for my safety because I have not signed an NDA with Bigelow nor have I been privey to any goverment secrets as given to me by an offical military source. If that were to happen, and I were to break that trust, i would have some major concerns regarding my safety. Sometimes it might be best not to know the whole story, those who do hold this knowlege can never speak it. Alot of Skinwalker Ranch researchers however do hold a high degree of what i consider to be paranoia. My real fear is not assasin G-Men, or Bigelow thugs, but the phenomona itself, its parasatic nature, and what it may or do to me...

No I've openly discussed everything i've seen and experienced at the ranch both via radio interviews, ATS, and my own site. However in my personal life, outside of the ranch, i had some experiences that I can not and will not discuss, that leaves me searching for answers...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

okay then whats the point of searching for knowledge, having it then saying you cant pass it along???
I'm sorry, youre not helping the search, youre hindering it
Go back to your recliner and stay home
edit on 12/5/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Great thread and topic. Sorry to post without reading the entire thread first; I just wanted to post that I just saw the radio part and I still have goosebumps!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I have to admit this is the first Conspiracy Theory program I've watched in a long time and would have missed it had you not posted this thread Hiii. Thanks for the chance to learn about one more aspect of this crazy world we live in!

A ways back in this thread there was mentioned an ongoing sighting of either a dog or wolf that has no heat signature on infrared equipment. Is this the horse-sized wolf that was seen and shot several times by the former owners of the ranch? Has this oversized wolf ever been spotted again? This is one story that has caught my attention over all the others. If, as you say, this is some kind of time overlap to a very early part of the Earth's history I'd think other critters would have shown up as well. Do you have any theories as to why the wolf showed up (perhaps it was "sent") or why it was so docile around humans? Was the patch of skin that flew off the wolf when it was shot ever preserved for study?

Also, did I understand the program to state unequivocally that the billionair has actually placed his own space station in orbit? If so, I'm with others who have posted saying they doubt it would be used as an escape pod. You'd be a sitting duck in the event of an invasion so there has to be some other reason for it. Even if the disaster was totally natural it would probably take out your ability to return to the Earth safely. It's all very interesting though.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Ollie769 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ollie769

i've had a personal encounter with this wolf. As were were watching the ranchhouse several balls of pulsating light were seen in the surrounding fields, they floated over to my position, and landed. In shock and terror I cautiously peeked over the rock face not wanting to see what monstrosity my eyes were sure to show me. To my surprise the ball of light turned into a thick swirling smoke which took the shape of the wolf. The wolf stood a mere 5 feet away from me, appeared neither agressive nor afraid. It then turned and vanished a good 3-5 minutes after this ominous staredown.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hi again. Forgive the bullets as they are there to help me keep my own thoughts organized.

~ Firstly, thanks for clearing up your thoughts on the interdimensional beings, as I am kinda leaning that way too. Mostly due to the ease in which they come and go. I once saw a photo of what appeared to be an IB (Interdimensional being, I am getting lazy), not sure if on on of your sites/threads or elsewhere. It was quite fascinating. The comment was made that these beings appeared to be very busy working, as though they were "preparing for something". The photo I believe was taken at the ranch before Bigelow bought it. Does the photograph sound familiar to you? It humanoid in shape, but clearly not a human. It was turning towards the camera, as if taken by surprise.

~ These "sky fish" things. There was mention on the JV show, that some type craft with small wings were seen flying around over the ranch. I got the impression at least, they were some type craft. But now it seems there are other references that they might be organic. Mechanical or organic?

~Yay on going back to listen to the radio, and taking a Frank's Box. I hope you will share some of your findings with us, and that you get some interesting results. You said your radio was picking up some weird things too. Of a religious nature, I think you said? Obviously interesting enough to make you want to go back..

~Didn't realize you are on youtube, or had forgotten. Will need to go see the noodle thing again and what else you have there.

~So the most "far out" theory I've heard so far is the time-warp-ancient-sea-creature theory. You know, these may be all one in the same. They sky fish, the wolf, the IB's. Able to change shapes at will to accomplish a certain task. Hungry? Change into a sky fish and go get a cow. Why cows? Because they are delicious, of course.
No. Nevermind. That's not reasonable. (Although I do indeed maintain that cows are delicious.)

There doesn't appear to be anything unique about the terrain around the ranch does there? I mean it was underwater at one time..... but so was the whole planet.

Anyway, great and fascinating work. You present some very intriguing information and suppositions.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I just finished editing a "Highlights Reel" of short cuts of the most profound events which occured during my trip to Skinwalker Ranch with the Conspiracy Theory Team.

As a bonus, I also included a short video at the end of my most recent trip to Skinwalker Ranch.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join