It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch be sure to Watch the Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory show on the Ranch Monday Dec 3

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

How confusing when you said that you'd be a guest "this Monday at 10/11."

You made me think you were writing October 11th.

I had to keep reading and reading. It took me about 5 minutes to figure out this blog was actually correct.

Please, bloggers, make sure you re-read and edit all of your postings so that readers don't get flustered.

Here's an example. I created a very clear video on one of Jesse Ventura's recent Death Ray fact episodes. Yes, compressed over 50 hours of research into an 8 minute video of snippets of television news stories, radio shows, news articles, even my own interview with Dr. Fred Bell's daughter.

www.youtube.com...

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Below are two preview links from trutv regarding tonight's show.

www.trutv.com...

www.trutv.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

I have my TV set to automatically tune into the show when it comes on. I can hardly wait!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm excited! I'll be looking for you hii!
I know you'll be the cute one. : )

I hope the aspect of the possibility of interdimensional beings is brought up.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre

Sean Stone looked like a model, he made all of us other men look, well... normal.

I believe i bring up the topic of interdimensional entities several times, hope it makes tonight's cut, and that it comes out half way intelligent.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
anyone know if this episode can be watched live online? I got rid of cable and only have amazon prime and netflix.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
anyone know if this episode can be watched live online? I got rid of cable and only have amazon prime and netflix.

Click the link below to watch a live streaming version online.

12160.info...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

Originally posted by BellaSabre

Sean Stone looked like a model, he made all of us other men look, well... normal.

I believe i bring up the topic of interdimensional entities several times, hope it makes tonight's cut, and that it comes out half way intelligent.

You looked much hotter than either one of Jesse's boys!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Wow! Pretty freaky episode I must say! Was that you in the car when the freaky voices came thru the radio???
That would have scared the hell out of me, especially after what you guys just saw........

One of the scariest episodes I have seen! Thanks!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Yes sir ree!! I saw it! Good show! UFO sighting , weird voices on the radio , the portal mentioned I've heard and read about came up.

Well done. Very strange place.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I for one found this episode very interesting. I happen to work at a facility that has a SpaceEx program that is working non-stop to get "off the ground." I had no idea who was backing or paying for this program as I am not on this particular project. I do however drive right by this complex/site everyday and it is all the buzz. I also am aware that it is a brand new program and very experimental. So this episode and in particular the last segment of the show does hold water for me. Just an observation by a very curious observer.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
Was that you in the car when the freaky voices came thru the radio???

i was in my own car when i suddently saw the camera crew surrounding the ventura car. I then asked one of them what was happening and they told me about the strange robotic voice over the radio. My first thought was that the entire thing was staged, and how phony. I then went to my own car and all the stations were doing the same thing! It really did spew out some strange religious messages. It really did happen and was extremely strange. Perhaps even more curious was Tyrel being buzzed by a glowing orb that flew at treetop level (scene completely edited out). He started suddently swearing and almost running away. He completely lost his composure, and prior during the entire shoot he seemed to give off an air of restraint and a calm demeanor. It really affected him.
edit on 4-12-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Reply to post by hiii_98

anyone know when it will be on again, i missed the 10pm central time airing.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

I missed this episode as well, but you'll have to check your local listings. Me, I will probably catch it once someone uploads it to YouTube.

Glad to hear the positive feedback about this episode so far, and looking forward to seeing a fellow ATSer on the show with Jesse.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Reply to post by Sek82

i don't have a channel guide on my tv so i hope they repeat it around 1or 2am central time like they usually do.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

It repeats at 2:00 am Central Time

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Reply to post by littled16

awesome, thanks for lettin me know.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

Originally posted by seeker1963
Was that you in the car when the freaky voices came thru the radio???

i was in my own car when i suddently saw the camera crew surrounding the ventura car. I then asked one of them what was happening and they told me about the strange robotic voice over the radio. My first thought was that the entire thing was staged, and how phony. I then went to my own car and all the stations were doing the same thing! It really did spew out some strange religious messages. It really did happen and was extremely strange. Perhaps even more curious was Tyrel being buzzed by a glowing orb that flew at treetop level (scene completely edited out). He started suddently swearing and almost running away. He completely lost his composure, and prior during the entire shoot he seemed to give off an air of restraint and a calm demeanor. It really affected him.
edit on 4-12-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

Awesome episode and really cool to see a fellow ATS member on it as well. Just curious, but why in the world would they edit out a glowing orb flying past Tyrel? Do you know for a fact that it was caught on camera and did you see it as well?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
someoe got buzzed by an orb at tree level? my gf and i got an orb on video circling her at tree level in WA state in her yard but I'm still debating whether to upload it or not. i think i;ll start a thread about it in any case.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Great episode.Bigalow Aerospace,skinwalker ranch phenomenom,Black Ops legend Col.Alexander,privately owned space station.All toughed on and more.Must see.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join