It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch be sure to Watch the Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory show on the Ranch Monday Dec 3

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
hii, I've been checking in on your site since you started it, and am delighted to hear this news.
I am sooo looking forward to seeing the show, and have already got it marked on my calendar.

Congrats on your good work, this is awesome!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I read the book and I must admit, I read nothing but horror books, and this book based on actual events is the scariest book I've read so far in my life!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

I am so jealous of you.
I would give anything to see the ranch,or
just the area around there.Maybe one day I'll get to the
west coast to see for myself.
Since reading the book and everything that family
went through is mind boggling.

it's not everyday someone claims to see
a portal open up and something walks out!
Or six bulls in a trailor,sounds like the begining of a joke!

This was the craziest book I've ever read.

What was the strangest thing you have witnessed?

Good luck on hunting the skinwalker ranch... and please keep us posted.

thanks for the heads up on the show,wouldn't miss it

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeBird25
For whatever it's worth, the Skinwalker Ranch is pretty much right in my backyard. I've never once seen anything even remotely suspicious or extraordinary going on there. I've done some not so smart things that I won't mention, and that I didn't get caught doing, and still never saw anything, or was ever bothered.

I've read the book, read all the info on the web about it and I gotta tell you, having it right there seeing it everyday, it isn't much different than any other piece of land around here. Just some local legends that went 'viral' is what it seems to me.

However, it's much more fun to believe that I'm living next to a paranormal hotspot and that the DoD is there investigating! I think I'll go spread a few more rumors around the local bars and restaurants about the place.

I have interviewed most of the surrounding Skinwalker Ranch neighbors. From those interviews I learned that those who have ranches adjacent to the ranch property DO have some similar tales if not more dramatic that what was detailed in the book. However to be fair i have also spoken with neighbors on the other side of the street some parcels away from the ranch, whom have sworn to me they have NEVER seen anything and that the entire story was made up by the Sherman family to help sell their failing cattle ranch at a inflated price to a Billionaire with an overactive imagination. There really are two mindsets in regards to the locals, for instance if you ask the Roosevelt Police about the ranch they say its all overactive imaginations and rumors, however if you ask the local Ute Indian Police (they have jurisdiction at the ranch) they will nervously admit it is all real, but refuse to go into any detail. There are clearly two mindsets at play locally, those who have experienced something, and those who feel there is a financial or attention related gain by those claiming to have had a paranormal experience around the ranch. Regardless of who is right or wrong, if one is to analyze the list of characters involved by looking into number of PHDs, the trail of funding, the diverse scientific backgrounds, the military background of the guards, and the political figures watching from a distance, on will quickly realize that this tale is far more than just some “urban legend”. There are REAL government agencies, a list of scientists, billionaires, mercenary guards all involved in protecting and researching the ranch to this day. I understand the necessity to look at this entire subject both rationally and objectively, so simply by looking at the cast of players involved and I feel it paints a pictures as to the reality of how significant of a discovery is held within the ranch. I've always had a hard time believing the few neighbors who told me they literally saw NOTHING, but if one always has his eyes to the ground he will be unaware of the sky above.
edit on 30-11-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
"Are you involved with the Skinwalker ranch thing somehow?"
YES, i run the website in my signature.

"But that book was an utter disappointment, and I was just disgusted at the end of it."
SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY

"That team could not walk away from that damned place with anything but silly anecdotes that just sounded sillier the more apparent it became that nothing more was to be had then anecdotes. Stories."

NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. the team of scientists and physicists did gather quite a bit of evidence however it was classified and none of it has been shared with the public, the ranch is still guarded and actively researched to this very day by a joint relationship between Bigelow and the Department of Defense.

"What on earth is Governor Ventura going to bring to this?"
TO BE HONEST I HAVE NO CLUE YET AS I HAVE NOT SEEN THE FULL EDITED EPISODE

edit on 28-11-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

You guys keep playing the DOD card but as yet I have seen no evidence to back up that assertion. And now you say that Ventura has been there to do a story. Did the DOD give him permission, 'cuz you know, he's so special and all?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
Unreleased and classified "evidence" is the same as no evidence at all.

Who the Hades classified it? The documentary crew?

Hey, guess what? I have evidence that leprechauns exist. Got some real intriguing video. Of course it's classified, so...you'll just have to take my word on it.

See what I mean?

Here's what Jesse will uncover - nothing. Which is what he's uncovered on every episode of his show.

I see your point most of these type of shows I call
"inconclusive shows"this includes most of the ghost shows or paranormal shows(excluding paranormal witness) especially on syfy.
Facked or faked ever see that one?anything they can't recreate they call inconclusive,Josh Gates?all his shows are inconclusive they may as well call it the josh gates comedy hour.I don't bother tuning in anymore.
Anyway,
we will never get answers one way or the other on tv the claims at the ranch if true would probably take a four hour documentary explain everything that has happened there.
I give Jesse kudos for attempting to bring at least part of the truth out that the normal everyday folks wouldn't know anything about.
Maybe it will bring much needed attention out or prompt people at least to investigate the more serious issues or conspiracy theories further.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Thanks hiii_98 for the heads up about the show. I've had a strong fascination with the Ranch since reading one your your threads.

Here is my, GOOD LUCK wish to you. I do part time work for a production company and was once offered to be on a paranormal type show. After reading the release forms, I said no thank you. It takes some courage to sign those forms and I really hope they don't tank you. (I'm being very sincere!) Just know if they do crazy edits, I for one, will believe you when it is pointed out.

Just curious, did your release include the language that you give them permission to use the 'program'.... "throughout the universe, in all languages, in all media, versions and forms, now known and hereafter devised, in perpetuity."? - I've always gotten a giggle out of that. Just imagine some(thing) kicking back in the Andromeda Galaxy watching Conspiracy Theory, sipping a cold drink (or what ever they would do in the Andromeda Galaxy)

Thanks again and looking forward to it!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Lol not that I remember, i had to resign a new contract with TruTV just a few days ago and everything appeared standard. I will be sure to update the thread if any edits appear suspect. I am curious myself what may have been censored...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Anyone know any good documentaries on the Skinwalker Ranch? I was trying to find some more info to listen to while at work.
edit on 30-11-2012 by resuwen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by resuwen
Anyone know any good documentaries on the Skinwalker Ranch? I was trying to find some more info to listen to while at work.
edit on 30-11-2012 by resuwen because: (no reason given)

There are some podcasts and video links on hiii's website.

www.skinwalkerranch.org
edit on 30-11-2012 by OneisOne because: words...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
is this the ranch Jack Osbourne went to on his show and caught that weird video of his fire going out?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
is this the ranch Jack Osbourne went to on his show and caught that weird video of his fire going out?

yes and no, Osbourne did go near the ranch, the skinwalker and the fire going out you are reffering to was a seperate episode. The show they did on Skinwalker Ranch was extremely anticlimactic. The Ventura show may be the same dissapointment based on censoring by the network, but from what we experienced it should be both entertaining, and hopefully informative. Also Osbourne never went on the ranch or even near it, his show was was filmed at a nearby ranch on a fellow researcher's property in a seperate city.

more info about the ranch with podcasts can be viewed here: Link to podcasts .
edit on 30-11-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Well I guess I'll be watching Jesse Ventura Dec.3 rd and Led Zeppelin to appear on 'Letterman'after that : Led Zeppelin to appear on 'Letterman'

The surviving members of Led Zeppelin will make a rare appearance together on "Late Show With David Letterman" on Dec. 3, CBS said Friday

Is that weird ??? I don't know.

edit on 30-11-2012 by RUFFREADY because: spelin of cores

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Looks very interesting...

Read the following:

rense.com...
rense.com...

Jeff Rense is a fantastic writer, enjoyed his piece on the ranch.

NIDS site on the wayback machine:

web.archive.org... - enter www.nidsci.org... in the search box
edit on 30-11-2012 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

you don't mean that stratfor agent alex jones do you?
occupycorporatism.com...

and known disinfo agent and agent provocatuer discrediting grass roots efforts?
www.youtube.com...

and tarring and feathering fellow truth seekers: original Cooper interview
www.youtube.com...
jones' revised history after the man is dead www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Listening to this:

www.skinwalkerranch.org...

I know I'm nitpicking one point, but it is pronounced, DesereT News (pronounce the "t"), not the French pronunciation that would leave off the T. Utahns and Nevadans have a bunch of funny pronunciations. The town "Hurricane" is pronounced "hurikin", Ely, NV is "Eelee", "Tooele" is pronounced "too-ill-uh", and there are others that I can't remember right now.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Just finished going through your site and related links, this story is definitely what ATS was about way back in the day, enough here to keep everyone interested.

The bit about the portal got me thinking, I remember watching an animated movie, was set in a fantasy land and the intro shows some shadow men opening a window slit, and climbing through and running off, creepy.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Why is it going on a "Conspiracy theory" show?
What's the relevance of what you have been seeing to any conspiracy, seems to be a paranormal thing?

edit on 29-11-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

I've been offered to be on several other well known tv shows and declined them all. I felt the Ventura show might look at the subject from an objective opinion. I guess in the end it may all be "entertainment" and Hollywood. I really have no clue if I will be rediculed at the end, and am thick skinned enough for the insults if that happens. My fear is that so many dramatic and shocking things happened i'm afraid the audience will think its staged, i myself had to question at one point in the film if it was prestaged, until i replicated the event myself (cannot discuss yet). Again I'm not familiar with the conclusion or even the "conspiracy" of the episode other than my invovlement (was filmed on/off for 12 hours). Christopher O'Brien from the Paracast gives a brilliant interview, far far more polished than my ramblings... The conspiracy here is the powerful men involved with the ranch and the general publics lack of knowlege. Honestly I think Bigelow and team believe the public would not be prepared to handle the bizarre truths which materialize in the inky darkness shrouding this enigmatic desert ranch.

edit on 29-11-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

I was wondering about ways to trigger events, like you say, that you replicated but cannot discuss... but can you give hints or information on what the people there are doing?

Are there tests using electromagnetics, harmonics, lights, creating circles on the ground etc.? There could be some trigger or other way to possibly interact -- if wanted.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines

What's the relevance of what you have been seeing to any conspiracy, seems to be a paranormal thing?

I've been offered to be on several other well known tv shows and declined them all. I felt the Ventura show might look at the subject from an objective opinion. I guess in the end it may all be "entertainment" and Hollywood. I really have no clue if I will be rediculed at the end, and am thick skinned enough for the insults if that happens. My fear is that so many dramatic and shocking things happened i'm afraid the audience will think its staged, i myself had to question at one point in the film if it was prestaged, until i replicated the event myself (cannot discuss yet). Again I'm not familiar with the conclusion or even the "conspiracy" of the episode other than my invovlement (was filmed on/off for 12 hours). Christopher O'Brien from the Paracast gives a brilliant interview, far far more polished than my ramblings... The conspiracy here is the powerful men involved with the ranch and the general publics lack of knowlege. Honestly I think Bigelow and team believe the public would not be prepared to handle the bizarre truths which materialize in the inky darkness shrouding this enigmatic desert ranch.

I was wondering about ways to trigger events, like you say, that you replicated but cannot discuss... but can you give hints or information on what the people there are doing?

Are there tests using electromagnetics, harmonics, lights, creating circles on the ground etc.? There could be some trigger or other way to possibly interact -- if wanted.

The only thing i cannot discuss is the show until after it airs. Also I know very very little about what the true aspirations of what Bigelow Aerospace and the goverment have for studying the ranch, i can only make guesses. The replication refers to the high statistical degree to which paranormal events occur on the ranch and surrounding properties.

regarding scientific techniques utilized by BAASS and team members I am not privy to any of that information for obvious reasons. The ranch is actively guarded by armed ex military police officers, no one is allowed on the ranch, and all sceintific study paperwork is not shared with the public. I have found a few personal techniques however I have found to be somewhat effective. The two main ones include seperation and isolation, and the second is time of day/night, and finally meditation or a fixed mental state. Other techniques i've learned include having thermal vision and any animals which are clearly visible but do not give off a heat signature are considered highly suspect. (supposedly this occurs alot with a particular dog/wolf which commonly walks the ridgeline along the property) Your emotional state also seems to play a active role in eliciting a response.
edit on 1-12-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines

The only thing i cannot discuss is the show until after it airs. Also I know very very little about what the true aspirations of what Bigelow Aerospace and the goverment have for studying the ranch, i can only make guesses. The replication refers to the high statistical degree to which paranormal events occur on the ranch and surrounding properties.

regarding scientific techniques utilized by BAASS and team members I am not privy to any of that information for obvious reasons. The ranch is actively guarded by armed ex military police officers, no one is allowed on the ranch, and all sceintific study paperwork is not shared with the public. I have found a few personal techniques however I have found to be somewhat effective. The two main ones include seperation and isolation, and the second is time of day/night, and finally meditation or a fixed mental state. Other techniques i've learned include having thermal vision and any animals which are clearly visible but do not give off a heat signature are considered highly suspect. (supposedly this occurs alot with a particular dog/wolf which commonly walks the ridgeline along the property) Your emotional state also seems to play a active role in eliciting a response.
edit on 1-12-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

Ok, interesting, especially about only seeing things with the human eye but not seen using a thermal machine. It reminds me of the recent thread about people (scientists/military) in the India/China himalaya areas seeing strange robot things and other floating things with their eyes, but not their machines.

What are good times at day and night if you can answer, out of curiosity, and what kind of emotional state do you think is good and bad there?

What about the airspace around it? What would happen if someone were to float in a balloon across the land accidentally?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join