It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch be sure to Watch the Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory show on the Ranch Monday Dec 3

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I will be a featured guest on the Conspiracy Theory Show with Jesse Ventura this Monday 10/11 on TruTv. Be sure not to miss this episode, we captured some pretty unbelievable things while I took the team out to the ranch. Some people on ATS have followed by threads over the years and know I have been researching this phenomona for some time now. Please check out the show, be happy to answer any questions as well.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

this Monday 10/11

Um...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by hiii_98

this Monday 10/11

Um...

Double umm.. Is the original poster the actual person who will be on the show "this monday" or is this some weird copy paste mix and match??

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'd like to watch that episode but the date you listed is confusing.I just saw the episode where Jesse confronts Icke,priceless.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by hiii_98

this Monday 10/11

Um...

Monday Dec 3rd 10/11pm
edit on 28-11-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Cool.
How about a little preview/synopsis of the things y'all got on tape?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
I'd like to watch that episode but the date you listed is confusing.I just saw the episode where Jesse confronts Icke,priceless.

I thought he was going to bodyslam Icke at the end.
I was like get him Jesse!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Very cool. Have not heard much about the Ranch as of late (not really looked either :lol
But, I thought it was "off limits, with guards, will be arrested signs etc..

Y'll be a watching

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Cool.
How about a little preview/synopsis of the things y'all got on tape?

hmmm i'm both under contract not to discuss it, and some of the things were fairly shocking that i would like to leave them as a surprise, as I myself have not seen them on tape or how/if it will be edited. We really did capture some unique events at the Ranch which again surprised me given that i had an entire film crew following me around. Tyrel does an interview with Alex Jones and admits of all the episodes he was most disturbed by what happened on the Ranch. I think he went into that episode believe the whole thing was ...well...just a theory.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Are you involved with the Skinwalker ranch thing somehow?

I was very interested in that years ago when it was on the radio and I waited eagerly to buy the book when it came out.

I appreciate that people on remote ranches have strange experiences, I really do, and I am also deeply interested in why they happen.

But that book was an utter disappointment, and I was just disgusted at the end of it.

That team could not walk away from that damned place with anything but silly anecdotes that just sounded sillier the more apparent it became that nothing more was to be had then anecdotes. Stories.

What on earth is Governor Ventura going to bring to this?

I am going to go ahead and miss it and just wait for the thread to pop up after it shows.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Aww snap. It's on truTV. I don't get that. I'll just have to torrent it or something I suppose, or wait for the rerun.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

Just watched that one, too. Was hoping The Body would have put Icke in the Body Breaker.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
"Are you involved with the Skinwalker ranch thing somehow?"
YES, i run the website in my signature.

"But that book was an utter disappointment, and I was just disgusted at the end of it."
SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY

"That team could not walk away from that damned place with anything but silly anecdotes that just sounded sillier the more apparent it became that nothing more was to be had then anecdotes. Stories."

NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. the team of scientists and physicists did gather quite a bit of evidence however it was classified and none of it has been shared with the public, the ranch is still guarded and actively researched to this very day by a joint relationship between Bigelow and the Department of Defense.

"What on earth is Governor Ventura going to bring to this?"
TO BE HONEST I HAVE NO CLUE YET AS I HAVE NOT SEEN THE FULL EDITED EPISODE

edit on 28-11-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Hi man how are you doing?We spoke a few years back on a thread you had about Skinwalker Ranch.It is a subject that I have always been interested in,I am looking forward to watching the show.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
OK! Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely not miss the episode. Yes, editing can shape a show. Will return to this thread after Monday.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

the team of scientists and physicists did gather quite a bit of evidence however it was classified and none of it has been shared with the public, the ranch is still guarded and actively researched to this very day by a joint relationship between Bigelow and the Department of Defense.

Well why didn't I expect that. I could be gotten back on board.

Does Bigelow have proof that he is working with the DOD? Wouldn't that mean it is true concerning the speculation that Bigelow shut down the Black Triangle thing because the Government asked him to?

I mean the story is starting to get spread so thin that it seems impossible not to step in some semantical bear-trap, right?

And finally, if that is true, why are you guys posting video of the local wild life trying to avoid you and get on with their dinner, and why are you suggesting that they could be a skinwalker? If Bigelow and crew had the proof that you are eluding to then you would not have to do that, right?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
reply to post by AgentX09

Just watched that one, too. Was hoping The Body would have put Icke in the Body Breaker.
I've just started followingthe series and enjoy it so far.Yeah I thought Jesse was going to make a comeback on Icke

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Apologies, my mind went straight to dates. I even took the time to swap the two numbers in my head. Too late to edit OP? I'm sure if you asked a mod they could help set things straight. If I had tv I'd watch. My cable is only for interwebs though. Can I but the episode or something? I really need to hook up the new tv.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Yeah, I can understand why you can't give any show details. Thought I'd try though. Congrats on seeing your work get some pretty decent national attention.

Xoanon brings up some good points and I wonder if you would elaborate on how and why you make the assertion that the land is still being researched/owned by some combination of Bigelow/DOD?

And, I've heard Jacques Vallee refuse to comment on the ranch and the findings before, which I find interesting because others involved in the NIDS project have made statements and heck there's even a book. I guess what I'm getting at is: Does Jacques apparent silence possibly suggest that he doesn't see/believe there to be anything to the story and he therefore calls on his confidentiality clause so as not to embarrass his friends/associates?

I am interested and I'm going to check out your site. Don't think I'm trying to bust your chops, I'm just looking for anything that would suggest this case is actually worth spending research time on. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Here is a good link for non US ones, for birthplace: alabe.com...

And I do find my sign of Cancer fits me to a certain degree, but I have air in me too. And Aquarius rising may account for some of this, but also, in the sidereal/eastern astrology, I'm Gemini, so that also explains it a bit.
If you kind of combine Cancer with Gemini straights, its a bit more like me. Also colors, stone, lilacs, agates and amethysts, seem more like me than the cancer ones.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join