It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys, and Girls come out to play

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
If right now you are in the the south west of the UK go outside. It has stopped raining and the moon really is shinning as bright as day. Feel the crisp night air piping for the blood as you breathe, and contemplate the possibility that if our nocturnal sun has the power to move huge bodies of water what can it do for your body which after all is composed mostly of H2O.
If you are more pragmatic in your thinking just go out there, and revel in the austere silver night for a short while I promise your warm dry bed will feel all the more comfortable because you did.
edit on 28-11-2012 by hotel1 because: that

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1
has the power to move huge bodies of water what can it do for your body which after all is composed mostly of H2O.

Thats a misunderstanding.
The moon doesnt have the power over water, any more than it has the power to move anything else.
Water isnt "special" in that regard.

All that happens when it comes to tides is the fact that humans see the water moves more than the land, because the water is less solid.
The tides act on land as well.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
given all the flooding you guys have had,i'm sure you can use a break!
the moon tonight is divine in ontario canada,and jupiter is right beside her!
i look foward to dawn,when jupiter will be beside venus!

you blokes try to stay dry!
peace

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'm in Coventry, UK and the clouds are clearing here, I'm fortunate that the moon lately shines straight through my bedroom window around this time of night. There is a very bright star right above the moon tonight too that i have noticed, anyone know what star that is? Or planet?, i'm not the best at astrology! But I must admit the full moon is looking gorgeous as ever!

Edit: I just read reficul's post and seen it was Jupiter, thanks! =)
edit on 28-11-2012 by Mrskyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

has the power to move huge bodies of water what can it do for your body which after all is composed mostly of H2O.

Thats a misunderstanding.
The moon doesnt have the power over water, any more than it has the power to move anything else.
Water isnt "special" in that regard.

All that happens when it comes to tides is the fact that humans see the water moves more than the land, because the water is less solid.
The tides act on land as well.

Alfa you total pragmatist, can't you just allow this old campaigner a little poetic expression

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrskyblueworld
I'm in Coventry, UK and the clouds are clearing here, I'm fortunate that the moon lately shines straight through my bedroom window around this time of night. There is a very bright star right above the moon tonight too that i have noticed, anyone know what star that is? Or planet?, i'm not the best at astrology! But I must admit the full moon is looking gorgeous as ever!

My best sources tell me its Jupiter, but I share your sentiments its just great to see

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Kind regards, Its a joy to breathe cool dry air

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrskyblueworld

Edit: I just read reficul's post and seen it was Jupiter, thanks! =)
edit on 28-11-2012 by Mrskyblueworld because: (no reason given)

Greetings to the City of Coventry. I am not to far from Plymouth and these two cities have the dubious honour of being forgotten victims, because only what happened to London is officially remembered. I do realise that is a bit offtopic.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

South East.
The moon is directly over my head, hope it dont fall on me
Its a very crisp night, brrrrr

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Voidhawk, ah yes Reality Dysfunction, I consider myself very fortunate that I have met, and married Louise Kavanagh.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Voidhawk, ah yes Reality Dysfunction, I consider myself very fortunate that I have met, and married Louise Kavanagh.

What a fantastic read
So your really Josh then?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

What a fantastic read
So your really Josh then?
[/quot

I think she may have been one of the hottest fictional characters that has ever been written, and as my special one shares her first name plus many of L K's attributes I have chosen to believe it, because after all I own the truth about myself. I am just waiting for a mod to chime in and warn me about topical drift. I agree with you though what a fantastic read.

new topics

top topics

join