It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abducted - kicking the horse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

If its important enough we should kick it now and then to fresh up the mind

Lets start out with one of the countless hypnosis sessions of humans that have experienced being abducted.
But "John" as he is called, is somewhat different is that field he have been into a car crash so he have begone remembering more easily what have happen to him when being taken away by different kinds of ET, and he don't sound to pleased about it. He also have gain the ability to channel he´s spirit guide after the crash, witch he also does it this hypnosis session

Alien Abductee "John" Under Hypnosis

New Zealand 2008 contactee channels a alien being through hypnosis. Interview of a New Zealand abductee John, while under regression hypnosis, Also his spirit guide 'Armesis' talks to us through John.

Dr. Roger Lear, whom claims to have removed 9 implants from abductees
alien abduction evidence

Biography: Dr. Roger Leir, author of "Aliens and the Scalpel," has been said to be one of the worlds most important leaders in physical evidence research involving the field of Ufology. He and his surgical team have performed nine surgeries on alleged alien abductees. This resulted in the removal of ten separate and distinct objects suspected of being alien implants. These objects have been scientifically investigated by some of the most prestigious laboratories in the world. Their findings have been baffling and some comparisons have been made to meteorite samples. Dr. Leir anticipates performing more surgeries in the future and will investigate the physiological and biological aspects of the abduction phenomenon. He has also formed a non-profit organization for this purpose called "A & S Research Inc." www.coasttocoastam.com...

Here are a overview of some of the well known abduction cases, credit goes to Casebook.com

1950s Reed Family Abductions
www.ufocasebook.com...
1961 Betty and Barney Hill Abduction
www.ufocasebook.com...
1967 The Betty Andreasson Abduction
www.ufocasebook.com...
1967 Abduction of Herbert Schirmer
www.ufocasebook.com...
1968 The Buff Ledge Camp Abduction
www.ufocasebook.com...
1969 The Antonio da Silva Abduction
www.ufocasebook.com...
1973 The Doraty Abduction, Houston, Texas
www.ufocasebook.com...
1973 Pascagoula, Mississippi Abduction (Parker, Hickson)
www.ufocasebook.com...
1974 Hunter Abducted in Wyoming
www.ufocasebook.com...
1975 The Abduction of Sergeant Charles L. Moody
www.ufocasebook.com...
1975 The Travis Walton Abduction
www.ufocasebook.com...
1976 The Stanford, Kentucky Abductions
www.ufocasebook.com...
1976 The Allagash Abductions
www.ufocasebook.com...
1978 The Cullen Abduction
www.ufocasebook.com...
1978 The Dechmont Woods Abduction
www.ufocasebook.com...
1980's Lost Time/Abduction in New York
www.ufocasebook.com...
1980 The Alan Godfrey Abduction
www.ufocasebook.com...
1983 The Copely Woods Encounter
www.ufocasebook.com...
1983 The Abduction of Alfred Burtoo
www.ufocasebook.com...
1985 Abduction of Wladyslaw S.
www.ufocasebook.com...
1985 Abduction of Whitley Strieber
www.ufocasebook.com...
1987 Abduction on North Canol Road, Canada
www.ufocasebook.com...
1987 Hudson Valley Abduction
www.ufocasebook.com...
1987 The Christa Tilton Story
www.ufocasebook.com...
1987 The Ilkley Moor Alien
www.ufocasebook.com...
1987 The Jason Andews Abduction
www.ufocasebook.com...
1988 Abduction of Bonnie Jean Hamilton
www.ufocasebook.com...
1988 DNA Sample From Khoury Abduction
www.ufocasebook.com...
1989 Linda Cortile-Napolitano Abduction
www.ufocasebook.com...
1992 The A-70 Abduction
www.ufocasebook.com...
1993 The Kelly Cahill
www.ufocasebook.com...
1994 Abduction in Killeen, Texas
www.ufocasebook.com...
1997 Abduction in Australia, (Rylance-Heller)
www.ufocasebook.com...
1999 Carlyle Lake Abduction
www.ufocasebook.com...
2001 Abduction in Michigan
www.ufocasebook.com...
2003-Abduction in Florida
www.ufocasebook.com...
2004 Francis Family Abduction
www.ufocasebook.com...
2005 Man Abducted in Florida
www.ufocasebook.com...
2005 Clayton & Donna Lee Abduction
www.ufocasebook.com...

Here is a link to a survey you can take, and find out if you perhaps have been abducted
www.abduct.com...

BOOKS !
Read these 20 books, and if your not convinced after that then there is no
hope for us lol

Name Mark out of 10
1. Captured (Marden/Friedman) 9
2. Witness To Roswell (Carey, Shmitt) 9
3. Fire In The Sky (Travis Walton) 9
4. Witnessed (Budd Hopkins) 9
5. Alien Agenda (Jim Marrs) 8
6. Intruders (Budd Hopkins) 8
7. UFOs, General, Pilots & Military Officials go on the record (Kane) 8
8. Incident At Exeter (Fuller) 8
9. UFO contact at Pasacuguola (Mendez) 8
10. Missing Time (Budd Hopkins) 8
11. Abducted (Jean Ritchie) 7.5
12. Left At East Gate (Larry Warren) 7.5
13. Flying Saucers and Science (Friedman) 7.5
14. UFOs and Nukes (Robert Hastings) 7.5
15. Conspiracy of Silence (UFOs in Ireland) (Butler/Nally) 7.5
16. UFO Case Files of Scotland (Robinson) 7.5
17. Heavenly Lights (Fernandes/D'Armada) 7.5
18. Communion (Whitley Streiber) 7.5
19. The Threat (Dr David Jacobs) 7.5
20. Passport To The Cosmos (John Mack) 7.5

ENJOY !

I know this is mostly a collection of information of the subject, but I was hoping you could all dig into it with me.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I my last thread I wrote,that my next thread would be about the alien connection to Rh negative blood type
And this is PART of it, abductions that is, my studies show that people with Rh negative or O blood is most likely to be abducted.. and only something like 1 % will recall any of it, in the hypnosis video I started out with "John" channels a alien that is asked a question about how many humans have connection to abduction, he answer 1/4 of the world population, that's mind blowing.

Well anyway I hope you all will come with some input about how you feel about being kidnapped by star people

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I am somewhat new here and this is a great resource for me. Going to go check a lot of this out. Your saving me a ton of time going out and looking for a lot of this.

S & F friend.

edit on 11/28/2012 by mcx1942 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Your welcome
There is the pool
now jump in

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Very cool.

I took the quiz here's my result..."Your score indicates more similarities in your background than the average person when compared with experiences of other abductees, but you probably have not been abducted."

woo - hoo!!!! They haven't abducted me yet. (that's a good thing right?)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
My stance on the space alien abduction scenario, as always is:

The majority of Alien Contact reports and claims can be described and attributed to subject specific personally subjective Psychological Phenomenon experiences.

Such stance is supported by:
The Psychology of Alien Contact and Abduction Claims

The Construction of Space Alien Abduction Memories

The Ordinary Nature of Alien Abduction Memories

Memory Distortion in People Reporting Abduction by Aliens

Transcultural Psychiatry - Sleep Paralysis, Sexual Abuse, and Space Alien Abduction

as well as many other well documented citations, and papers listed in the public domain on the subject.

Further, as supported by above documentation and other studies conducted regarding the phenomenon, the majority of Alien Abduction accounts can be accounted for by Schizotypy and/or Schizotypal Personality Disorder (SPD) as well as several other classifications.

Hypnotic regression sessions to "recover" lost Alien abduction memories are unacceptable since anyone can pretend to be under the influence of hypnosis as an excuse to act out whatever melodramatic display they want to get attention and add validity to a fabricated claim.

They're further unacceptable as in cases of Schizotypy, Sleep Paralysis, or any such described in the papers above where a subject already believes what they hallucinated as being true, will only be validated as a real event under hypnosis since to them, though a hallucination, subjectively it was indeed a real event.

Most all space alien contact scenarios can be attributed to personal subjective psychological phenomenon.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I don't know if you know this but schizophrenia does not exist. It's an excuse to get rid of targeted individuals who may "spook" the sheep out of the farmers pasture.

The clue is in the side effects of the medicine they prescribe also the clue is in the symptom. Believing a reality that is not reality. Who doesn't do this?

Believing our current reality that has absolutely no aliens in it. Is not reality. Because reality has aliens whether they are space capable or not. wouldn't you agree?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadLights

You obviously have never spent any time around people who are afflicted with schizophrenia.

Additionally, my post did not say anything about schizophrenia. It mentioned another schizotype which in actuality is quite manageable with many people expressing schizotypy qualifying as what's termed "healthy", and/or high functioning.

Schizotypy is far more prevalent than you might suspect. In some ways Schizotypal expression can even be beneficial for a subject in terms of creative expression.
There's a difference between Schizophrenia and Schizotypy as there's more than one schizotype, and as stated, not all are necessarily "bad".

I recommend that you take the opportunity in educating yourself by clicking on the links provided in my previous post.

You're welcome to an uneducated and even a deluded opinion all you want, but, your statements regarding schizophrenia veer close to an expression of delusional paranoia among other things. You might want to get that looked at.

edit on 28-11-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

your statements regarding schizophrenia veer close to an expression of delusional paranoia among other things. You might want to get that looked at.
Wow!

Hey did you take the quiz in the op maybe you're repressing memories....www.abduct.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Actually I got an official web site talking about all the specified requirements that makes someone schizophrenia and it was everything that any person who is capable of thought has.

For example if you get mad. Your schizophrenic. Ok who doesn't get mad?

You believe in a reality that is not reality. Your schizophrenic. Ok most people believe this is the only planet with life on it. Most believe in a poltergeist coming down from the sky and raising the dead out of the grave. Most believe they're truth is the only truth.

So that right there pretty much tells you everyone in the world is schizophrenic. One of the side effects to the medicine they prescribe is physical tremors or shakes. Which you will note is one of the first signs you pick up when you observe a schizophrenic.

You take them off the medicine I gurantee they won't shake anymore.

Your statement on the other thing. Yeah a lot of zoo animals have that problem as well.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I suggest you get off the panicky housewife websites, and visit the DSM-IV Criterion for diagnosis of Schizophrenia page, because you're obviously doing it WRONG.

1. Diagnosis of schizophrenia involves ruling out other mental health disorders and determining that symptoms aren't due to substance abuse, medication or a medical condition.
In addition, a person must:

Have at least two of the common symptoms of the disorder — delusions, hallucinations, disorganized speech, disorganized or catatonic behavior, or presence of negative symptomsfor a significant amount of time during one month.
Experience significant impairment in the ability to work, attend school or perform normal daily tasks
Have had symptoms for at least six months.

There's a lot more to it including subtypes of: Paranoid, Catatonic, Disorganized, Undifferentiated and Residual.

According to you, everyone shows symptoms, when in fact, such aint so.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Those symptoms you gave from your site. Proves me right again. As those are symptoms and can be symptoms of mental retardation. And other diagnosis that is not schizophrenia.

I'm telling you. It's a angry mobs cop out from being "evil"

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

What part of:

1. Diagnosis of schizophrenia involves ruling out other mental health disorders and determining that symptoms aren't due to substance abuse, medication or a medical condition.

do you not understand?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Right so what part of schizophrenia does not exist do you not understand. Unless you wanna blatantly call shamanism schizo but I wouldn't unless you wanna bring christian ministers touching people making them shake to the ground as they been blessed by god.

SCHIZOPHRENICS.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but, you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Pub Med Health

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that makes it hard to:

Tell the difference between what is real and not real

Think clearly

Have normal emotional responses

Act normally in social situations

Common side effects from antipsychotics may include:

Dizziness

Feelings of restlessness or "jitters"

Sleepiness (sedation)

Slowed movements

Tremor

Weight gain

Go to this web site soak it all in. And then tell me if all this information was not contradictory could be explained away by things like adhd, Insomnia, Being anti-social because of people who live in dumb reality's.

Thank you for your time

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I think closing down ufology on this forum may be what all people interested in discussing it, sharing on this issue, may need to do, because of the rude bullying, that has no recourse, though anywhere it would, but not here. Page 1, 15 posts, and 5 by one member expressing definitions and views on schizophrenia. Maybe no one likes this forum, so maybe it shouldnt even exist. Notice some stay off the grey area threads, probably reasoning that is where all the "schizophrenics, delusional members hang out".

By the way great thread. If people can get around the intense negativity in it.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

To ever truly move through a thread like this and to ever really accept the concept we need to get past all the ( your lucid dreaming, you were abused, you need medical help )

Those people who accuse people and procrastinate mental problems over something that is so easily understandable. I mean everyday we abduct fish out there world and bring them into ours.

Imagine if the ocean was all you known as a great white. One day your caught and drug aboard a boat and had a tag inserted in your fin.

If we do that. Why can't something far more capable do it to us? I tell you what the real problem with this forum it's the "Fear" from the non believers.

Fear drives the mental disorder mob. It's their cop out.

Sorta like proclaiming that another human being has to die for your irresponsibility. Now thats mental issues.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I consider it criminal and cyber bullying. And extremely rude.

And notice not much room for discussion.

There are people researching ufology because they've seen something, or the remember something and have experienced something.

They also have a hard time speaking up. Then some of us realize this, and don't like the agenda against ufology and experiencers and so speak up very much anyway. In fact, its kind of a direct rose from the middle of your hand being given to the PTB and suppressers, for their complete lies and mismanagement of this planet.

Because these forums are monitored.

I only hope people can learn to ignore and disengage from some conversations, and get into the real mysteries.

I really enjoyed the OP, then it turned into something negative. And it doesnt stop unless people can totally ignore it.

Name calling is the worst kind of skepticism.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Why is this the only part of UFOlogy that is taken seriously without any evidence to back it up.

There is not one piece of evidence to back it up...yes this is a dead horse...toss it back..

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

that is where all the "schizophrenics, delusional members hang out". You said it I didn`t

Ahh the great Unity99 and her awesome delusions,,still yelling at stars...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join