It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serbian Village Issues Vampire Threat Alert

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krono
Well don't I feel stupid!

Didn't realise people weren't being serious.

Sorry, Krono.
You're right, "Jesus Wept"
And, yeah, it's the right section

edit on 1-12-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod

Originally posted by Krono
Well don't I feel stupid!

Didn't realise people weren't being serious.

Sorry, Krono.
You're right, "Jesus Wept"
And, yeah, it's the right section

edit on 1-12-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

S for the comedy value.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miri08
reply to post by nenothtu

Well, that's disappointing, I was going to make the trip if they sparkled but since they don't, I'm not going to bother. Bursting into flames, how boring and dreary. And only using love as a weapon? Pfffft. I want the super healthy codependent true sparkling vampire love, you know the real kind, like in the movies.

I think you can find that sort of vampire in San Fransisco, and some of them may be making inroads into New Orleans. Avoid the New York vampires - they're ALL posers, whether they sparkle co-dependently or not!

I tried to practice bursting into flame, but all I could manage was to have a little smoke fly out of my ears. What a disappointing failure I am! I'd never make it as a vampire, so I suppose I'll just have to apply to the werewolf guild instead!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

Werewolves poop just like you or I. They don't eat it.

Never watched "Being Human", I see....

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxclaro

oh yeah,going werewolf hunting this weekend, got me a new werewolf call I been waitng to try.Do you think I should use the .223,or take the .270? Silver bullets,natch,so calibre should be non issue right? Gonna make me a real purty werewolf rug!

I'd use a .22, and just pop a bunch or rounds into 'em. After all, you want that silver to stay inside, not punch right on through out the other side and be gone!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by KawRider9

When you trap a Vampire, what are you using for bait? I haven't had any success. Appreciate any tips!

Virgins.

That's why vampires are natural enemies of unicorns.

On an unrelated not, we have NO vampires OR unicorns in these parts. I dunno why.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I know what happened over there a lawyer moved into town and opened office everyone knows lawyers are blood sucking ghouls out to wring every last drop of life out of you...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
On a more serious note though maybe this should be checked out ,it is so easy for a serial killer to be running around a tiny rural superstitious village killing people and draining them with a hyperdermic and blaming it on vampires it's the perfect alibi the blame falls on a supernatural creature that no one has seen.... Food for thought

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by KawRider9

When you trap a Vampire, what are you using for bait? I haven't had any success. Appreciate any tips!

Virgins.

That's why vampires are natural enemies of unicorns.

On an unrelated not, we have NO vampires OR unicorns in these parts. I dunno why.

I can see Neno is the real deal! You are correct sir,virgins are the preferred bait,especially the real pretty ones! These days,it's harder to find bait than the Vampire's! Startin to wonder if I'm going about this all wrong,maybe I should be hunting for virgins instead...I dunno.

Thanks for the tip on using the .22,I had not considered the effects of leaving more bits of silver inside said wolfie,that sounds like a solid plan. Say, a shotgun loaded with silver #4 buck outa be tops,no? 27 silver pellets per shell,that should setle 'em right down.

Well, hopefully my taxedermist has a good werewolf form ready, this thing is pretty much in he bag! Say,anyone know where I can find a beautiful but gullible virgin?For sporting purposes only mind you,I'm a gentleman after all!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxclaro

Thanks for the tip on using the .22,I had not considered the effects of leaving more bits of silver inside said wolfie,that sounds like a solid plan. Say, a shotgun loaded with silver #4 buck outa be tops,no? 27 silver pellets per shell,that should setle 'em right down.

Good solid plan with the #4 buckshot. That's 27 pellets @ about .24 caliber, all at once! Ought to do a FINE job, sir, a FINE job!

Well, hopefully my taxedermist has a good werewolf form ready, this thing is pretty much in he bag! Say,anyone know where I can find a beautiful but gullible virgin?For sporting purposes only mind you,I'm a gentleman after all!

Not around here. I've not seen any in years. Can't help you there, other than to point out that GULLIBLE virgins are a rare bird indeed! The gullible ones don't stay virgins for long!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join