It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serbian Village Issues Vampire Threat Alert

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What this town needs is the Frog Brothers......

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

I guess you could say that village is going a little...batty.

YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

...sorry. Best I can do with this kind of topic. Do you blame me?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'm not quite sure how anyone in a modern country could possibly believe let alone fear something like a vampire considering it is an outwardly known fact that the creature is a fictitious interpretation derived from a true person, Vlad the Impaler.

It's scarey to read that there are some possible believers which exist within a forum which revolves around denying ignorance.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
this will rice the price on silver.... lots of bullets to be made....

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I think it would be awesome to have a vampire alert here in Chicago. Everything would be nuts

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost147
I'm not quite sure how anyone in a modern country could possibly believe let alone fear something like a vampire considering it is an outwardly known fact that the creature is a fictitious interpretation derived from a true person, Vlad the Impaler.

It's scarey to read that there are some possible believers which exist within a forum which revolves around denying ignorance.

Vampire history just didn't begin with the stroke of Bram Stoker's pen, on the
contrary. Many civilizations for a thousand years, have had their own versions
of Vampires. These stories predate Vlad The Impaler, basis for Stoker's famous
literary work.

www.evilcherries.com...

The legend of the vampire was and still is deeply rooted in the Balkan region. There have always been vampire-like creatures in the mythologies of many cultures. However, the vampire, as he became known in Europe and hence America, largely originated in the Slavic and Greek lands of Eastern Europe.

www.donlinke.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
As a werewolf, I can attest that Vampires are no laughing matter. Good on the people of Serbia for taking this threat seriously.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Silly Serbians... it's just superstition involving a water mill. When I opened up the article I expected to read about an actual current citizen in from the town that had been recently deceased and then sighted or was alive and running amok at night and was labeled a vampire.

Nope, not the case, an old water mill that has some folklore attached to it collapses. Ermahgerd Vermpurs!

Now if the Black Eyed Kids are ever proven to be more than a urban legend, I might believe that they are in fact the creatures that vampire legends are based on... but the 'ole stake through the heart, afraid of crosses and garlic, flapping through the night sky vampires, I don't believe.

....and reptilian stuff... yeah, no thank you.
edit on 29-11-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
What is the over/under on the number of serious posts this thread will garner?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost147

Thanks, Ghost.

Yeah it really bums me out when I get on ATS and see threads about outlandish ideas or theories.
I just don't understand how in today's day and age people can find time to focus on fantasy conspiracy ideas.

They should make a website for people that like to talk about conspiracies, aliens, ghosts, etc..
Oh wait.
edit on 29-11-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod

Originally posted by Destinyone

I have a question for you. Have you ever met...in person...one single mythological creature. Fair question.

Here it is from memory. I remember very clearly the horns on the shoulders and the head as well as the very bright and glowing blue eyes.

Also, there were these misshaped rubber looking, red bracelets with glowing green stones.
I'm not sure what they were for and we didn't really talk.

edit on 28-11-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

The bracelets immediatly made me think of Justin Bieber. I wonder if you've seen a premonition? Could you have been visited by 'Bad' Bieber?

Sir, do you listen to Bieber much? There could be a connection, I know some Brazillian druglords worship Bieber as a God. www.ashleyb.org...

Could there be a connection between Bad Bieber's bracelet and the Crystal Skulls in South America and the Mayan pyramids and the vampire/reptilian bases in central Europe?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
aha...

well,

.....they need to get out of the dark ages....

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer

I have a question for you. Have you ever met...in person...one single mythological creature. Fair question.

Here it is from memory. I remember very clearly the horns on the shoulders and the head as well as the very bright and glowing blue eyes.

Also, there were these misshaped rubber looking, red bracelets with glowing green stones.
I'm not sure what they were for and we didn't really talk.

edit on 28-11-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

The bracelets immediatly made me think of Justin Bieber. I wonder if you've seen a premonition? Could you have been visited by 'Bad' Bieber?

Sir, do you listen to Bieber much? There could be a connection, I know some Brazillian druglords worship Bieber as a God. www.ashleyb.org...

Could there be a connection between Bad Bieber's bracelet and the Crystal Skulls in South America and the Mayan pyramids and the vampire/reptilian bases in central Europe?

No, I've luckilly avoided all things Bieber so far.

However, I like where this is going.

I actually remember meeting this creature about 30 years ago, when I was 8. It was deep into the swamps of Florida one Saturday afternoon.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I actually remember meeting this creature about 30 years ago, when I was 8. It was deep into the swamps of Florida one Saturday afternoon.

Well there you go, I know this creature well: no shirt, strange growths on body, strange attire, fat, crappy beard and long fingernails.... What you met is the elusive Floridian poor white trash monster. I see them around here all the time, if you think that was frightening, wait till you see their women.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reading through this post one has to wonder...

is it med time for some?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I wonder if this has something to do with the Moon and the influence of what is on the Moon with the human psyche.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Expect reports of Unicorns coming soon. That's when we can expect the biggest Earth surface battle we've had in a long, long time.

Are you for real? Seriously, I'm not sure if you are joking around, or are you serious?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions

Expect reports of Unicorns coming soon. That's when we can expect the biggest Earth surface battle we've had in a long, long time.

Are you for real? Seriously, I'm not sure if you are joking around, or are you serious?

Um...
You can't tell huh?

wow.

Of course I am serious. Deadly serious. You better get prepared for the Mythicalocolypse

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You better get prepared for the Mythicalocolypse

What!?! Did I accidentally walk into the Sector 7 area of ATS?
edit on 29-11-2012 by lambs to lions because: Sp

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Destinyone

Just think about the big picture and the epic war that has been raging throughout our Universe for countless millennium.

What *epic* war in our Universe?????

The Epic war that always was. Light vs Dark, Energy vs Dark Matter, or Matter vs Matter.

Insects vs Plants

Reptiles vs Mammals

The plant life on this planet would kill us if they could.
The Egg layers on this planet would destroy the live birthers or vice versa if they could.

These reptilian artifacts in East Europe are an un-dying breed.

The war is escalating and will soon emerge from every crack in our lives.

Do the Unicorns fly? If they do I'll bust out the shotgun, if they don't I'll use my bow.

Wonder what they taste like? Can't wait to try some Unicorn back strap!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join