It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serbian Village Issues Vampire Threat Alert

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by infowarrior9970

the tale of Santa and the Easter bunny have been going
on for a long time as well, but that dose not give them
any more credit than vampires and whatnot...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by DrGod
reply to post by Destinyone

Just think about the big picture and the epic war that has been raging throughout our Universe for countless millennium.

What *epic* war in our Universe?????

The Epic war that always was. Light vs Dark, Energy vs Dark Matter, or Matter vs Matter.

Insects vs Plants

Reptiles vs Mammals

The plant life on this planet would kill us if they could.
The Egg layers on this planet would destroy the live birthers or vice versa if they could.

These reptilian artifacts in East Europe are an un-dying breed.

The war is escalating and will soon emerge from every crack in our lives.

Expect reports of Unicorns coming soon. That's when we can expect the biggest Earth surface battle we've had in a long, long time.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

Humm. It was not more then two weeks ago that I think in one of the science threads it was found that blood from younger people can be used to reduce and actually reverse ageing. I remember thinking at the time that it would spawn a lot of vampire threads but it didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

In Europe, where much of the vampire folklore originates, the vampire is now considered a fictitious being, although many communities have embraced the revenant for economic purposes. In some cases, especially in small localities, vampire superstition is still rampant and sightings or claims of vampire attacks still occur frequently. In Romania during February 2004, several relatives of Toma Petre feared that he had become a vampire. They dug up his corpse, tore out his heart, burned it, and mixed the ashes with water in order to drink it.

www.altereddimensions.net...

Yikes! Drinking ashes to stop the vampire, yuck.

I love a good vampire story as much as the next person, I really do, but I believe they are only stories. Did people drink blood? Yes, they did. Did they achieve immortality, I don't think so.

One of my favorite stories is ,

Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed (Báthory Erzsébet in Hungarian, Alžbeta Bátoriová in Slovak; 7 August 1560 – 21 August 1614) was a countess from the renowned Báthory family of nobility in the Kingdom of Hungary. She has been labeled the most prolific female serial killer in history, although the number of murders is debated, and is remembered as the "Blood Countess."

After her husband Ferenc Nádasdy's death, she and four collaborators were accused of torturing and killing hundreds of girls, with one witness attributing to them over 650 victims, though the number for which they were convicted was 80.[1] Elizabeth herself was neither tried nor convicted. In 1610, she was imprisoned in the Csejte Castle, now in Slovakia and known as Čachtice, where she remained bricked in a set of rooms until her death four years later.

Later writings[citation needed] about the case have led to legendary accounts of the Countess bathing in the blood of virgins[citation needed] to retain her youth and subsequently also to comparisons with Vlad III the Impaler of Wallachia, on whom the fictional Count Dracula is partly based, and to modern nicknames of the Blood Countess and Countess Dracula.

en.wikipedia.org...áthory
(Well, the link won't work but it is Elizabeth Bathory on Wikipedia)

How interesting that people think blood has any "magical" properties.

I will give you the benifit of the doubt here, but you need to post a lot more research into the matter before I give it serious consideration.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerk_Idiot
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

Humm. It was not more then two weeks ago that I think in one of the science threads it was found that blood from younger people can be used to reduce and actually reverse ageing. I remember thinking at the time that it would spawn a lot of vampire threads but it didn't happen.

Ever see George Bush Sr parachute out of a plane? At his age, no problem..................................................

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Really...unicorns.....

You have a very rich fantasy world you live in. You are so paranoid of every living thing in your world. Meditation helps....

I have a question for you. Have you ever met...in person...one single mythological creature. Fair question.

Des

edit on 28-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

yes
but i dont know exactly what it was i met

edit: I'll draw it for you and post it in a bit
edit on 28-11-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I have a question for you. Have you ever met...in person...one single mythological creature. Fair question.

Here it is from memory. I remember very clearly the horns on the shoulders and the head as well as the very bright and glowing blue eyes.

Also, there were these misshaped rubber looking, red bracelets with glowing green stones.
I'm not sure what they were for and we didn't really talk.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Wait. What?
Reptilians?
Again?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

You're right, there must be a more appropriate forum to discuss such a topic other than a conspiracy website.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Small town, religious and superstitious, probably larger elderly population... easy for a loopy guy in power to see something from the US media and turn it into something bigger locally.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Ok, check this out.
Here is the vampire Savanović from the article.

He even has his own wikipedia page LINK

from the article

The mill has now collapsed and residents fear the vampire is now homeless and looking for a new home. The local council has issued a public health warning to local residents telling them to rub garlic on their doors and windows.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

But we need to realize that this will be more of an epidemic, it could be a war thats been brewing for centuries.

I feel the need to watch Underworld again...

Actually, I'm just kidding - I do think this is an interesting topic that does embrace the many facets of human psyche, we shall see how it all plays out.

edit on 28-11-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

2012 baby all bets are off!!!

We have naked zombies in America and vampires in Serbia plus ufos are everywhere.......holy cow!

To the batbunker robin!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

So i see bella still cant' control her feeding urges...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The Vampiric Lore that most are familiar with (Crucifix/Garlic/Wooden Stakes/Sun-Light/ &etc) was created by Universal Pictures.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It's not the most believable story in the world (few are), but it's awfully fun to think about. Cool thread OP. Thanks for the creepy bedtime story (a blood covered dude crouching in the window ready to pounce).

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
or should we say reptilian vampire on the loose

Reptilian Hybrids of the Illuminati

We became the legends of vampires on planet Earth, including the Romanian ruler; Vlad III Dracul (Vlad The Impaler) himself, who was apart of our Reptilian/human hybrid bloodlines. The legends of vampires say that a vampire can shapeshift into a bat, this is a misinterpretation of how some of us hybrids and fullblood Draco have wings. The Sirians eventually helped us yet again by creating a hybrid animal that contained human genetics, which we could eat; holding us off temporarily until we could get around to sacrificing a human in Satanic ritual ceremony. The Sirians chose the wild boar and mixed it's genetics with human genetics to create the domesticated pig, which is why pigs are used in the medical field because it is the most compatible with humans, since the pig is a human/wild boar hybrid. The Ancient Hebrews would not eat pork for this reason; they knew it was a human/wild boar hybrid and is considered a form of cannibalism to eat. This secret is long kept hidden from you slaves, because you idiots don't question anything. You believe what you are told and whatever fake version of history we present to you.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Embrace Ignorance would be a good Company name to sell these products to the burgeoning cryptoid population in Serbia:

Giant hairbrushes (for the hairy hybrids).

Baby Formula made of rejected blood donations from the HIV tainted donors (for the little bloodsuckers).

And Rat Balls - a Crispy coated treat with a wriggling, squirming, live rat inside (for the scaley folk).

edit on 28/11/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
That's wild.

If you zoom into the town in google earth, one of the google pics is titled "Sava Savanovic". It's just a picture of a small billboard of a strangely dressed person and an arrow showing the direction and 3km ahead. Basically directions of where to find Mr. Vampire.

Wow, these people take their folklore quite seriously.

ETA to add:

I just followed the road to an isolated area in the forest where google earth actually has a number of pictures of the old flour mill. Too cool !

Sorry, I have no idea how to save google earth pics in order to post them...
edit on 28-11-2012 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join