It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Moonchild, Open the Seventh Seal"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The 7 seals shall be broken and the judgment of man shall be upon him. All his sins will flash before his eyes and the lord shall smite thee horde with thunderous roar. All of creation shall bow before god. And the righteous shall inherit peace on earth.

I better stop before I get carried away with all the poetic destruction.

7 seals. Here they are: Smell, Taste, Sight, Feel, Hearing, Intuition, Time.

Time? Yep.

Breaking the 7th seal allows for time travel. And for time travel to exist time travel must have always existed. Which then means it is possible our time spiral in time could be looped and stopped from continuing down the spiral.

What I'm saying is. If we go back in time and observe the building of the pyramids we connected our current future with the past. It already is anyway but is it possible that we created a doughnut shape in the space time fabric to where it sorta looks like a red blood cell rather then the half circle of spiral that shoots further down.

Is it possible we are about to embark on something that keeps us suspended in a loop of time forever? Or will we be able to travel further along? Maybe were so close to an end that we have no choice but to go back in time?

Let's go back to the bible shall we?

If we have instinctively 6 senses that keep us bound or grounded like when you take the black colored wire and ground it to your car or negative post on your battery.

So those 6 senses are the physical 5 senses + the metaphysical 6th sense that keep our souls here. Time is the celestial seal that keeps us trapped within our paradox.

So if all seals were broken would that then be an ascension to another dimension? Because obviously at this point all chains on the soul energy would have been broken.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Say what?

I think you need to re-read the bible a little more carefully.

Good post, you just got me a little lost.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I don't know if necessarily I believe what you saying, however, it has certainly sent me down a rabbit hole for which I may not emerge for awhile.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

When you die you lose your senses. No more feeling the breeze. No more hearing the birds. No more being able to predict what you do in the next 5 mins. Your seals have been broken. Earth time has been lost. You are no longer chained to this dimension or reality plane.

With that said. When the 7 seals are broken isn't it safe to say that an ascension into another reality or paradigm is then conceivable?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadLights

When you die, all thoughts, feelings, awareness cease to exist. Its like a sleep, except you're not waking up or dreaming anything. Its a complete pause.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

That's everything we comprehend inside our dieing shell. You can imagine though that once the soul is severed from it's binding to the body that it enters another realm. Waiting to be reborn.

I would be willing to bet. That let's say it takes 49 days to be recycled back into another body. Lets say earth. Because I'm pretty sure that the Magnetosphere of our planet is a bubble that keeps souls trapped within.

Here's what I'm saying If a soul outside of our earth comes down to earth either it was sent there or it came there as an alien died. Or died on a mother ship and was influenced into a preconceived fetus.

Either way like a sperm cell that fertilizes the egg it can't back out. I'm thinking it's our magnetosphere that would create that kind of bubble.

So in those 49 days of waiting to be recycled you may live life times in a whole other paradox. But because you have to possess a whole new entity with an untrained brain. And be binded back into a earth body. Your only ever gonna comprehend what that brain is trained to think or comprehend.

Think about it. How is a baby's brain gonna remember walking around as a giant werewolf if it has never OBSERVED that realm.
edit on 28-11-2012 by DeadLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
That is certainly thought provoking, If time is the seventh seal then breaking the time travel barrier
would mean that eternity would no longer be inconceivable to us as you cannot have eternity flowing in one temporal direction only. My brain hurts.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

You got it

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadLights
reply to post by hotel1

You got it

Only time will tell, ouch!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
If that were true then all truly good beings would have departed this world long ago and the rest of us get to hang around until we find out that we are trapped in a time loop.
Being born,living and dying only to forget yet again of our eternal entrapment into the matrix.

I hope not and if so i'm sorry for my part.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
If that were true then all truly good beings would have departed this world long ago and the rest of us get to hang around until we find out that we are trapped in a time loop.
Being born,living and dying only to forget yet again of our eternal entrapment into the matrix.

I can no longer cope with the concepts being explored in this thread as I have had way too much wine, and cider. So I am departing with what remains of my reasoning, and then maybe in the cold sober light of reality I may be able to revisit this subject. As I type Cyril Smith and his gargantuan trousers are all over my TV screen, and it is way more than I can deal with.
edit on 28-11-2012 by hotel1 because: punctuation

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

The soul is divine it's the flesh that sins! It's the flesh that recognizes lust and sexual desire.

Not that sexual desire is bad that's apart of the flesh's reality. It's controlling the gluttonous part of it. Know when enough is enough. That seperates the "experience" from "sin".

Because god can be accused and observed as having the ability to "sin" can "god" really sit back and judge everyone? After all he is every one and thing. So all in all he is the one who murdered and then arrested himself and judged himself in court.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

Well just imagine that the taste of that wine and cider was apart of the matrix scheme to keep you grounded in the game. The better the taste got the more rooted you are into the soil (matrix) and therefore you are now a tree waiting for death's scythe to cut you down.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

The soul is divine it's the flesh that sins! It's the flesh that recognizes lust and sexual desire.

Not that sexual desire is bad that's apart of the flesh's reality. It's controlling the gluttonous part of it. Know when enough is enough. That seperates the "experience" from "sin".

Because god can be accused and observed as having the ability to "sin" can "god" really sit back and judge everyone? After all he is every one and thing. So all in all he is the one who murdered and then arrested himself and judged himself in court.

That's assuming that we were not given a choice to be here in the beginning.
I think we all chose our reality through free will and the fault and choice to break the cycle is ours.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I believe everyone serves a purpose whether they know it or not. They have to fulfill there contribution. And any time you try to break your fate you will just find that was your fate all along.

All that is was and ever will be is and cannot be undone. That means eternity has been set.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

reply to post by deadeyedick

I believe everyone serves a purpose whether they know it or not. They have to fulfill there contribution. And any time you try to break your fate you will just find that was your fate all along.

All that is was and ever will be is and cannot be undone. That means eternity has been set.

I believe that too.
I view it kinda like magnetics. We are drawn to a path but at any point we can repel our future.(by flipping the script...so to speak)
It's not easy to go against the grain but how else does one steer a ship.
edit on 28-11-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

reply to post by hotel1

Well just imagine that the taste of that wine and cider was apart of the matrix scheme to keep you grounded in the game. The better the taste got the more rooted you are into the soil (matrix) and therefore you are now a tree waiting for death's scythe to cut you down.

OK but what about Cyril Smiths trousers?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well, I'm not sure about your thoughts on the subject, but the one thing I am sure of: That's one of my favorite albums of all time...
edit on 29-11-2012 by usernameconspiracy because: spelling

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadLights

Nope, the 7 seals are the 7 churches, specifically the 7 church ages between the first church 2000 years ago and the 7th church of Laodicea that began in the 1800's. The 7 churches also represent the 7 lamps of the jewish Menorah, and the 7 types of believers in the church and very possibly the 7 spirits of God.

new topics

top topics

join