It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the North Pole

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by derWeihnachtsmann

Santa,
welcome to ATS. I hope you have enjoyed the beer and cashews left for you each year. (you sure gobbled them up quickly) We are happy to leave you a snack, but we did have a bit of an issue with your staff last year. The truck in the driveway (the one with Calvin peeing on Santa's head) was not ours. It belonged to my brother-in-law. While I totally agree with what the reindeer left in the driver's seat, the broken glass did get everywhere. Please do a bit of policing when it comes to your (drive train).

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hi santa

You have a lot of explaining to do first and foremost!!

1) Where was my Mortal Kombat Arcade machine that I wished for back in 1998? I cut my tongue licking the envelope which I sent to you!
2) Why Reindeer's? Why not Polar Bears?

That is all

Regards

Mrskyblueworld

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Dear Santa,

How is Agartha this time of year? I hear its just lovely. Anyways, the kids are really looking forward to your visit this year, with the economy being as such and all. I trust you have received their correspondence in good time. Good tidings to you Sir. Keep warm through the polar pass.

Merry Xmas!

edit on 29-11-2012 by reeferman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This year I just want a skinny butt and a fat bank account. Please do not mix the two like you did last year.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I tried sitting on your lap in the mall and you called security.

Seems a fifty-year-old-man is just too much for you, right Santa?

Just kidding.

Love you Santa.

*hugs*

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Welcome!! It's good to see you here so soon after the visit to your house last Friday!!

I had to post just to let you know that whoever is making your fudge, needs to share some recipes!! I still can't decide if I like the egg nog or the birch syrup/chocolate better. I am relishing the last pieces!

Merry Christmas and Thanks for all of your hard work!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hey pal, since youre up there, snap us some pics of the entrance to our hollow earth, supposedly its up there somewhere.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by derWeihnachtsmann
......................... A talk and a ride with the reindeer is also possible. I will abduct you and take you with me and bring you back. But sorry, I can’t let you have your memories about it, because that would endanger my secrets, you understand. ...............

- totally awesome!! I will be waiting on the roof with a lunch packed!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join