It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the North Pole

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Santa!!!!!!!!!! Welcome!!!!!! I do believe, I do, I do!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
santa claus is invented by coca cola
his basic is on real existing,ed man
called today: saint nicola
or nicolaus
and he is really helping and gifting children

sain nicola ur welcome
edit on 11/28/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I always knew it deep down.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Welcome Santa. Is there anything we can do for you?
I know that sometimes there are kids you just can't get to, may be we could deliver presents to them for you.
We all get a bit greedy around this time, "I want I want". This year we need to keep in mind there are many who need help with gifts and do what we can to make Santa's job a little easier.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Scotch, JW black label.
Churchill Cigars, box of 12 - Cuban rolled.
Annual subscription of "Street machine" magazine

Oh......and something for the kids OK

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by derWeihnachtsmann

I don't see a tin foil cap on your head. You are not one of the aluminatti.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Santa!!!! welcome to ats. so lets get right to it how do you feel about Roswell? Area 51? hollow earth? (aliens) Bill clinton? and of course the reptiles.

Anywho. I been ubber good this year I only have one thing on my list could i please have it? even if its for one night?
My List;
1.) Emma Watson.

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
someone forgot to take their meds this morning

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Santa,
I don't celebrate Christmas anymore, but I really need you to do me a solid:

My mom just told me she's kicking me out after I got fired for being a few minutes late...and it was my first day.

She also told me that she and all my family are disappointed in me for apparently being a useless retard with a sketchbook and I will never make it as a film maker even though my boss at the local TV station says I'm doing a wonderful job.

I'm really depressed now and the holiday season is making it worse, especially now because she says that Pancha Ganapati is not a real Christmas holiday like Hannukah and Kwanzaa. Everytime I see decorations and cheer, I want to smash everything with a giant hammer. It also doesn't help that I have the looming thought of debt and homelessness over my head.

All I ask for is escape...preferably LA or one of the suburbs.
I don't care if I have to be homeless and fight off marauding bands of street people, I just want to go somewhere warm and where I can try to make my dream as a camera person/filmmaker, even if it means death.

I've watched Escape from LA dozens of times too to prepare myself when SHTF, and I make a damn good Plissken...I even have the eyepatch in case I need it.

Also, if you would be so kind, I'd like either a 1/6 scale action figure of either Hawkeye or Loki from Avengers to serve as a guide doll per Vasilisa the Beautiful:

Vasilisa's Doll

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Oufff, finally time to kick off the boots.

It can happen very unexpected that one is called away to do extra work. After all my latest crew of helpers are still a bit confused at times, not quite in tune; malfunctioning, if you want. So I had to step in with extraordinary measures to get things back on track.

I know you all want your toys and stuff early this year. Understandably so. And you all want all of your old wish lists fulfilled also, all those several millions and other stuff that are still on back order, understandably. If i could not trust in an eternity, I might feel like you.

But I’m patient and truly thankful for what I get right here and now. I would not go and whinge about the lack of a perfect gift and demand ‘where is my gift voucher for Jenny Craig’. No, I can wait until you are ready to notice yourself how to make a gift that pleases. And I can say, its the thought that counts. And that stunning cake of coal with that beautiful ribbon. What a waste of a present to someone who misses the potential of such an extraordinary cake. Not to mention that it could have been an empty ribbon, or worse, a Bieber CD.

Yes, I am a commie for wearing red and name my reindeer Rudolph, why not. I am totally committed to love (Mrs Santa loves me in red) and my deer is called Rudolf only in the rustic environment here of Rovaniemi and in our summer residence Rudolph is a dolphin called Dolph. And because I can’t remember all of your songs you sang to me on my birthday does not mean I was not there, Ho Ho Ho. I think it is more important for you to remember what I sang to you!

Yes, lets have a blond right now. I love those blonds too (Ho Ho Ho).

These googled pics of the North Pole, great pictures, do not show my residence because I am protected by an invisibility shield. Top secret. Never been busted. Nobody ever found us. Nobody ever will! You have no idea how badly NASA would love to put their hands on my technology.

I must thank you guys for the cookies, the vids and pics, the drawing, the well wishes. And for those who ate Santa’s Cookies, because they were choc chip? Don’t worry! I’m done with them anyway, now, that I have tasted MyMindIsMyOwn’s gluten free chocolate chip cookies.

Thanks also for your warning about customs in the US. Very kind of you, however I am safe and am never seen crossing borders, never seen coming nor going. Besides, the CIA is my ally, resp. I am their ally, they need me so badly for people to believe in me when they don’t want to live up to some tall stories.

Out of all your wishes I like best the wish to visit and have a vacation at the North Pole. A talk and a ride with the reindeer is also possible. I will abduct you and take you with me and bring you back. But sorry, I can’t let you have your memories about it, because that would endanger my secrets, you understand. I also can’t give you the secrets of my technology how I travel the world and visit 3 b children in one night (and not one is forgotten, believe me), nor how i get down and back up all the chimneys, not to mention all the places without a chimney (which does not mean that I would not like to join Jenny Craig and do my best to diet). But a Magician’s honour is a Magician’s life.

As for world peace! Ah what a noble wish! One wish I cannot wrap up and present. World peace is up to all of you individually and cooperatively. I could give you some pointers, how to achieve world peace, but that is exactly what you don’t want to hear from me, dear kids. Ho Ho Ho.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Actually North Pole is a few miles outside of Fairbanks AK, which means the TSA is only going to allow him:
1 Checked Bag up to 50lbs
1 Personal Item
1 Carry On

This is of course if they can pass the security measures, and pat down check...

Been meaning to ask how the whole DHS and similar agencies have made passing out gifts to everyone has effected Santa's delievery process..

Happy Holidays!

Grim

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by derWeihnachtsmann

I think I just got a cavity from that reply

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Welcome Kris Kringle!
What's your opinion on the celebration of the birth of Christ?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Can you get a h.rd on in your neck of the woods.

Can you send my wife a "d..do" for xmas so she leaves me and my bone the hell alone.

Oh and i'll have some good fortune for xmas

merry xmas

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
(((((( SANTA ))))))

If you ever visit CA wanna make "sand angels" with me? It's lots of fun, and might be a fun change from all that cold snow...plenty of blondes here too !

p.s. Thank-You for my Sasha Doll, I loved her and took very good care of her

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Welcome Santa! Glad you joined, there's a wee matter of a certain Mr. Frosty you may remember, i asked for several years, now I'm 33, still no sight of said slushy maker. Still waiting

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Yay! Santa is awake! Welcome

I've been naughty this year on purpose just to have some coal to keep nice and cosey

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hi Santa...
I know you are old man but somewhat with good heart ( i think ) even you talk about Ho Ho and Ho and even like to drink alcohol while visiting families.. remember drunk driving is ILLEGAL.

We sure like you visiting every year and love to sing with you.. but could you possibly leave the farting part... leave it with the Hoes.

edit on 29-11-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Why are toys and gifts so expensive? And what is your cut of it?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I really hope you like the gift I gave YOU last Christmas eve. Since my sons are grown and still out of the house, you can expect the same one this year.
I still have the Mrs. Clause outfit!

It still amazes me that you sound exactly like my husband!! How do you do that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join