It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Don't bother me none, they paid me."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Not a video of some game, it is a scene of a speech from the game. He will do my rant.

I think this scene is pretty intense. I wonder how many people live like this.
ETA:
For those who cant/wont watch;
Thomas Hickey basically tells the assassin that he threw in with the templars simply because they paid the most. He knew of their ideals and never gave a damn. He just went about his work(in the game, he was part of the templars and they are manipulating the birth of the USA) with basically full knowledge of their plots.
It made me think of corrupt politicians, officials, officers of all types.
edit on 28-11-2012 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by smashdem

I remember the scene well, and I believe it hints at a whole bunch of things that's happening in these times. We need to look around. Police acting as agents provocateurs (Because they're paid for it), Major Corporations polluting the world with out a care (Because they're paid for it). Politicians turning a blind eye to it all (Because they're paid for it). News anchors manipulating head lines (Because they're paid for it).

It all boils down to "name your price" for certain people, no matter what the consequences might be.
-Example-
Monsanto knows it's doing something wrong, why else put up such a resistance to labeling GMO's. And to show they don't care about anybody, they are willing to mask the truth and feed poison to their own families. (Because they're paid for it)
edit on 28-11-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

new topics

join