It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Seen Zero Dark Thirty Movie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Zero Dark Thirty, for those of you in the dark, is a movie reenacting the covert operations surrounding the hunt for, and eventual raid on, Osama bin Laden. After the documents detailing the efforts were released, a movie was quickly developed and has been recently released.

If any members of ATS have seen this movie: what did you think of it? Did anything strike you as odd or inconsistent with the information we've been given regarding the actual events?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Is the movie science fiction or fantasy?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

It's a "realistic" representation of the hunt for Bin Laden. I use quotes because I don't know if any of what they show is actually what happened or just a cinematic portrayal of the official story.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
OBL died years ago. The movie is pretend and a blatant propaganda piece.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Have you seen the movie?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I haven't seen it but it is just a movie not a documentary. It may be 'based on actual events' but that's very vague terminology.

You must have seen it, what's your take?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I just finished watching it and I thought it was pretty good. Near the end they show what they think the stealth helicopters look like that were used. Most of the movie was about how they tracked Bin laden to that compound.

It isn’t an action movie per say but still had its moments.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The whole damn thing (the death of Bin Laden) strikes me as odd and inconsistent....especially how we dump his body in the sea... Even all this time later, the whole damn thing just stinks to high heaven. No way I'd believe any of these claims.

I'll see the movie, but it likely should be in the fiction section.

new topics

top topics

join