It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian group says demon sex makes you gay (seriously?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Can't have sex with demons.

Speak for yourself - some say they were raped by demons (incubus / succubus). And some who can astral project know for a fact that spirit sex exist.

As the Emerald Tablets of Thoth put it so eloquently, "That which is below is like that which is above that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing."

Virtually everything we experience in our scientifically-observable realm is a direct analog to something in realms beyond. This is why people report afterlife scenarios as being able to "see" and "hear" even though they were without body. It seems strange to think that the astral realms would emulate our biology but it's actually quite the opposite. We emulate it. Sexuality is of course included as a sensation possessing an reciprocated counterpart in the spiritual realms.

Not what Jesus said.

Mark 12:24-25

24 Jesus answered and said to them, “Are you not therefore mistaken, because you do not know the Scriptures nor the power of God? 25 For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Can't have sex with demons.

Speak for yourself - some say they were raped by demons (incubus / succubus). And some who can astral project know for a fact that spirit sex exist.

As the Emerald Tablets of Thoth put it so eloquently, "That which is below is like that which is above that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing."

Virtually everything we experience in our scientifically-observable realm is a direct analog to something in realms beyond. This is why people report afterlife scenarios as being able to "see" and "hear" even though they were without body. It seems strange to think that the astral realms would emulate our biology but it's actually quite the opposite. We emulate it. Sexuality is of course included as a sensation possessing an reciprocated counterpart in the spiritual realms.

Not what Jesus said.

Mark 12:24-25

24 Jesus answered and said to them, “Are you not therefore mistaken, because you do not know the Scriptures nor the power of God? 25 For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.

Who's talking about marriage? The subject was Christians claiming that "demon sex" makes people gay. Besides, I thought you guys didn't believe in gay marriage on Earth so why would it matter if you can get married in your heaven?

Your Jesus said nothing about sex in heaven nor the lack of it. He was strangely silent on it just as he was on the subject of homosexuality.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Are you using that verse to try to say spirit sex doesn't exist? Well either the bible is WRONG or Jesus LIED because it does in FACT exist. Ever heard of incubus / succubus? People have sex with spirits , this is recorded in many places of the world , some just call them "Spirit lovers"...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

. . . some just call them "Spirit lovers"...

I had this happen to me once. Must say it was very bizarre.

I did not seek it out. It just happened - - and only one time.

It was good though, very good.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

I always thought poor genetics, psychological trauma, bacterial or viral infection in the brain caused homosexuality?

After all, homosexuality is an ideal method for the removal of bad gene's from the gene pool.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

I always thought poor genetics, psychological trauma, bacterial or viral in the brain caused homosexuality?

After all, homosexuality is an ideal method for the removal of bad gene's from the gene pool.

This is what happens when you get all your information from the local religious leader, or magazines such as the one the OP quoted.

In another generation or so the vast majority of people harbouring such ignorance won't be here, Gay folk won't have to hide in any closets and the bigotry and hatred caused by the abrahamic religions towards homosexuals will finally be cast away.

We're better than this........

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Some people really do believe such utter nonsense,not just demonic rape either !!!

By the way,what's the difference between incredibly hot sex in a dream,spirit sex,or demonic rape (oh there's also those who believe in Reptilian aliens that rodger in your dreams.lol).

Just wondering as I have incredibly full on sex in dreams occasionally,it's nearly always a particular ex who isnt demonic but she's a bit of a witch thou ;-)

Also all these notions that homosexuality a negative outcome,that it is a defect,a result of childhood trauma,a faulty gene,bacteria on the brain,spiritual or moral weakness or whatever else are almost as bad as a consequence of being buggered by a horny devil in your sleep because even though it's couched reasonable words the agendas the same,painting it as not right and natural !!!

And to say it must be wrong or else why would young men remain in the closet feeling guilt and shame ~ eh !!

Haven't your read what you're writing,for god sake.Painting it as everything from evil to a defect or a disiese,which is a fair reflection of a large section of society is it any wonder that many teenage lads are confused and not comfortable with announcing it openly to the world,particularly at that age when everything seems much more intense anyway.

It always comes down to the same thing,it's those who've got f**k all to do with any gay people that are trying to convince people of their oh so significant opinion on the subject.

In the end of the day if some bloke prefers getting it on with another man what the f**k has it got to do with anyone else whether it's appologists or those with religion or me for that matter either.

I'll be honest,I don't see why a man would prefer another man to a wöman but many do which says to me that sexuality isnt a matter of right or wrong,it's a human trait like any other and therefore is natural.

End of argument,that's the argument.

It's only when I read people coming out with either this medieval crap or their nicely phrased defect statements that it pi**es me off.

People who espouse their negative judgements on others,claiming knowledge for why a particular part of society they don't agree with is somehow less then they are to my mind far more evil,sinister and warped then the people they're condemning.

If a bunch of gay guys moved in next door it wouldnt bother me (least they aint gonna try it on with my gf.lol) but I'd be hellish uncomfortable if the religious or righteous moved in.

These people who condemn homosexuals,seriously guys either get over it,shut the f**k up or go pick up a rent boy and get it out your system ~ honestly guys why else is such an issue for you ???

Are you trying to convince us,god or yourselves ???

top topics

<< 1   >>

join