It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God, Ancient Aliens or Mother Nature?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Ba'albek stone, weighs over a million pounds. We don't have tech that can even lift or move this carved stone yet

I've argued both sides of the ba'albek question. The one fact that everybody on both sides seems to miss and it's staring everybody in the face is that......

The Romans, God, Giants or ET failed.
It got stuck where it's at and they couldn't move it.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Is that the reason? Or did something else suddenly become much more important. Like survival.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Is that the reason? Or did something else suddenly become much more important. Like survival.

The answer is at the temple it was intended for.

They used smaller blocks to fill in where that block was to be used. If something suddenly became more important than using it for it's intended purpose in the temple then why continue with the temple's construction? Which they did.

It got stuck.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Mother nature all the way for me

It's why we came down from the trees (climate change)

It's why we developed basic technology (climate change)

It's why we learned to breed livestock and grow crops (climate change)

It's why we came together to form towns (climate change)

It's why we've spend thousand of years fighting one another (climate change)

It's why we invent advanced technology (climate change)

It's why one day we'll be able to leave Earth ......

Ironically, today we fear climate change. But it's what has made us what we are. IMHO.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Ba'albek stone, weighs over a million pounds. We don't have tech that can even lift or move this carved stone yet

I've argued both sides of the ba'albek question. The one fact that everybody on both sides seems to miss and it's staring everybody in the face is that......

The Romans, God, Giants or ET failed.
It got stuck where it's at and they couldn't move it.

Love the past achievements of men, strange creatures we freaks of nature.

anyway hard to look at the magnificence of the universe and not imagine something greater, for me anyway.

Or even the dirt beneath my feet, the fact that I exist at all and am here to experience the planet.
edit on 023030p://bThursday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Great thread SLAYER another good mind bending thread indeed.

I think it has to be a little of everything. I never really gave much thought to the whole ancient aliens theory or god theory for that matter. I always considered Human beings to have evolved here naturally given the phisiology of the majority of other living things. For example having a brain, a heart, lungs ect, something we all share.

However after coming to ATS and doing a bit of my own research I have concluded that anything could be possible and that goes for evolutionists, creationists, and even ancient alien theory. I would have to say though that it could be a combo of all three, but I degress.

Great read. S/F

-SAP-

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
That is part of the argument for intelligent design in the sense that the moon needed to be closer in ancient earth history to drive the process of evolution - think major tidal forces drawing salt water into inland pools leading to the dissolution and reintegration of DNA recombinations. The most intriguing aspect however is that the moon perfectly eclipses the sun only at the stage where man stands at the apex of evolution as an observer, to bear witness to the coincidence, which doesn't end with the eclipse.

If "God" is infinite and all powerful could he have not set all this in motion on his timescale so as man's rise would be because of these planetary bodies moving as he set in motion?

I think for those who would argue the "God" aspect should expand their views of his abilities imho, they refer to God as being all powerful and infinite. Yet can't seem to attribute those abilities to his time frame and unitizing the Universe he has created.

Precisely, it's what I call "superdeterminism" meaning that the way it is now is precisely the way it was made by design from the very beginning whereby the designer began with the end in mind and here we are, as intended.

It's a type of precision engineering and space-time and material control which most have never even considered before.

What's very real is that the moon-earth-sun relationship has all the hallmarks of intelligent design and that imbedded within that relationship appears to be a message directed to non other than we ourselves at this very moment when the moon does perfectly eclipse the sun as seen from earth, while mimicking the sun at opposite solstices, something that could only be meaningful or significant to a ten fingered (the relationship integers are in base ten) observer from the POV of the earth.

God's signature resides in this relationship which appears to be cosmologically unique, when all the factors are considered including the dimensional circumference relationship of the moon to the earth (squares the circle).

The only other way to interpret the data, aside from the greatest coincidence in the history of the universe, is to posit the idea that at the core formation of the moon's origin was some sort of astroengineered object capable of pulling mantle material from the early earth, while stopping at just the right moment, for a moon that would drive evolution to this very point in time, intentionally.

edit on 29-11-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I think for those who would argue the "God" aspect should expand their views of his abilities imho, they refer to God as being all powerful and infinite. Yet can't seem to attribute those abilities to his time frame and unitizing the Universe he has created.

See perhaps my ideas of gods abilities go tooo far. In my mind god does not ride fiery chariots etc .. If he wants to be there .. hes simply there. If he wishes a sun to be.. it will be. He is the physical manifestation of power...To create a universe god should be that powerful.... but the part people kinda trip over when i explain this to them is this.. god has no emotions.. atleast none that we could understand. He simply is above them..revenge/ jealousy/anger.. these emotions serve him no purpose because when your the most powerful thing ever you really have no need to be emotional. You want something changed.. its changed. A lifeform annoys you..it disappears. A galaxys out of whack.. it gets corrected. The universe is his clockwork and hes the keeper of it all, keeping it working in what ever design he has.

This is how i choose to picture god tho im not religious in the least, but if questioned about what i think gods like this is it.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Ba'albek stone, weighs over a million pounds. We don't have tech that can even lift or move this carved stone yet these things were used to build with. Thought the Nephilim used these stones to build with. The Book of Giants found with the dead sea scrolls depicts the nephilim giants as being up to 400 feet tall with immense strength, more than capable of lifting these blocks and the nephilim were powerful enough to be able to hold their own in a fight against their fallen angel parents. Gilgamesh from the Epic of Gilgamesh was spoken of in the DSS Book of Giants as a nephilim.

There are also monuments on the moon and on mars which to this day remain classified by the government(nasa). Both the moon and earth are probably hollow. What resides inside is anyones guess; some say "the guardians".

I also like the exploded planet hypothesis to explain the missing planet where the asteroid belt resides today; between mars and jupiter. Someone blew it up and possibly via the great pyramid of giza by a death ray.

Giants are a fascinating topic. There is some physical evidence but it is quarantined in restricted areas of museums and probably most of it is in private collections of the super wealthy. Can't have slaves know anything about their past.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

But every bit of it is based on the orbital relationship and distance of the moon in relation to the earth. If it can be proven that that was something created with intelligent design, which it can, then there goes the nature only argument.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Many have and will attribute the great accomplishment in man's history to Ancient Aliens. As I've stated earlier I can argue both sides.

Here is the largest Egyptian obelisk. It's massive and a massive failure.

There it still sits broken in the quarry ET blows it again?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You may very well be right that it got stuck Slayer.
I certainly wouldn't belabor that point. But we do know that other stones in the neighborhood of this size have been put into place historically. Just looking at alternative ideas for why it might not have been used.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

The answer is at the temple it was intended for.

They used smaller blocks to fill in where that block was to be used. If something suddenly became more important than using it for it's intended purpose in the temple then why continue with the temple's construction? Which they did.

It got stuck.

Just a offtopic idea i had based on your comment. If it got stuck, perhaps because of a accident, moving it might yeild some intresting remains of who exactly was trying to move that block when it got stuck. If they haven't already attempted this that is.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Man built his ancient monuments through his own effort and ingenuity necessity is the mother of all invention.

Levers,pulleys,compound pulleys, and wood rollers etc.

The only ETS exist in mans head that's not to say there isn't intelligent life out there, but came here and help man build monuments?

That dog doesn't hunt.
edit on 29-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
The terms creator and god are not necessarily compatible.

I'll concede that thought on the fact that people have a different opinion of both.

We have a small percentage of the puzzle assembled and trying to figure the big picture, while simultaneously arguing which messiah or prophet is genuine in our beliefs.

A Messiah or Prophet didn't "Create" the Big Bang which set all of this in motion out of what the scientific community is now accepting.

The "Nothingness"

edit on 29-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

If I had to choose between your titles, I would pick all three, not that all three are correct. I spend most of my time arguing on evolution threads. I wouldn't call myself a creationist, yet most of the facts do support that direction over everything else.

We have historical documents from the bible that at least give us some insight, but there is question as to how they are understood. We also have some scary findings in our own DNA best described by Lloyd Pye in his human genetics video. There just seems to be no other explanation, aliens seem to be the only plausable idea, of how our DNA could have been altered all this time.

Of course IMO it's possible that God was the one who did this, is it possible that he is NOT the original creator, but an imposter, and used Genocide to control us? It sure looks that way, even when you read the bible. It's not a happy book by any means, like some people try to pass on to me.

As far as I'm concerned, I debunked evolution a long time ago, there are just way to many gaps. No one has ever witnessed a species evolving into another species, and there has never been any conclusive evidence to prove its happend in the past. Nore does there seem to be any proof that it's happening right under our noses either. Granted changes do occur, but untill they are able to identify what it is exactly that is causing those changes, we will forever have this myth that it's evolution at work.

I also came up with a theory that throws evolution to the wind. It's has to do with food, and how all species here on earth eat. I call it Target Food.
It would appear that there are actually a few species that prove this thoery to be correct. One is the abalone, he only eats Kelp. All species are only supposed to eat between one to three things for life. But what we in fact see is usually a species eating an entire food group. This is becasue his target food is missing for whatever reason. It could be from extinction or that is food just isn't in the same location as he is.

One of the things that we can learn from the bible is how everything was brought here. Most likely from other planets, all the plants, and herbs, and animals, and yes, humans too, it says earth is not our home. The problem is that you can't do that. When you knock off the delicate balance of the life on a planet, there will be a lot of loss of life, so we are headed into the 6th largest extinction right now looking at a loss of 99% of life as we know it. This problem stumps scientists because they are first making the wrong assumption that all life here, belongs here.

Anyhow, anytime you see a species eating almost everything within a food group, he is in the first phase of hunger. Take a look at the wiki for the squirrel.
squirrel

Notice how he is an herbivore, but if you read on, they explain a second diet for the off season. Thats phase 2 of hunger.
Phase 3 is total starvation eating rocks and dirt. Just realize that if you see a species eating rocks and dirt, that doesn't mean its his target food when he is starving..

Species never experiment with food, unless they are starving, they are never found to try eating rocks and dirt. Whats even stranger is that they all eat the exact same food. It's as though they have been pre programmed to know what to eat. You can't even suggest they all decide on the same food as this personal choice, lacks personal choice.

The problem is that evolution never took all of this into account, and claiming that a species just eats what ever it can find is absolutly false, they appear to have directive. In order for species to have this direction, there would be intelligent programming involved, there is simply no other way. But before that can happen, you also need a programmer. Someone had to know about this food being available prior to programming them. There was some argument that the parent teached the young what to eat, which is actually true in very rare cases, but who taught them the first time and this isn't the case most of the time, so how are the rest of them knowing?

The reason why humans have such a huge diet, is because it also tells us in the bible that while we were given everything, none of these things are from our home. Which means that none of this food was intended for us. We have no target food. We don't even have a NATURAL source for the high amount of calcium we need on a daily basis. We need 1000mg a day and fruits and veggies don't measure up. Cows milk wasn't meant for us, and we have to process it to make it safe.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Unless the creator God is also a universal spirit of infinite intelligence, and the human phylos/form made by design to contain nothing less than that same spirit, in harmonious relationship - then prophet/messiah and father God could be one and the same at the deepest level. Why is this incomprehensible when the latest data of modern science reveals that we live within a non-local, holographic universe? Maybe it's not all bits and pieces but one, singular, organic, cosmological unity which is fully informed in eternity via the zero point field or Akashic Field/Record (Book of Life).

edit on 29-11-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Man built his ancient monuments through his own effort and ingenuity necessity is the mother of all invention.

Levers,pulleys,compound pulleys, and wood rollers etc.

The only ETS exist in mans head that's not to say there isn't intelligent life out there, but came here and help man build monuments?

That dog doesn't hunt.

So you don't believe extra-terrestrials live among us? There are videos of people levitating, teleporting, using telekinesis, videos of ufos both cloaked and uncloaked, stories of people getting abducted and probbed analy, stories of people with unexplained implants in their bodies, stories of humans and aliens collaborating in underground locations, etc....etc (too much to list)

Seems you have not done any real research into alternative topics, cause you are allowing mainstream religious dogma to dictate its agenda; many people do so!

Shaman in africa levitates in a ceremony of sorts!

Maybe one of those aliens living among us or just "super-human"?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The terms creator and god are not necessarily compatible.

They are compatible, they are interchangeable,from one generation to the next they have all played a key role in the devolopment of mankind,

Mans divine inspiration,other worldly inspiration, and his never ending journey to become closer, and reach out from this 3rd rock from the sun to become divine himself.

From the Pyramids of Egypt,to the Mayan, to the Romans,Greeks,Christians,Muslims and every other faith.

Mans owns beliefs created what we call the modern world that is not to say there is not a creator out there, but that is a call left up to the individual to make.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join