It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God, Ancient Aliens or Mother Nature?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
No kidding. I'm suprised the people of ATS have not killed each other yet lol!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ufohunter16

To play Devil's advocate, what if there is something greater than all three combined? Some greater force or power we haven't even thought of or can comprehend. The universe is infinite, and the possibility of multiple universes and dimensions might exist. The question is - who put them there?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I don't know the answer but something kicked humanity's development into high gear about 12,000 to 15,000 years ago [Maybe even earlier] for whatever reason

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I don't know the answer but something kicked humanity's development into high gear about 12,000 to 15,000 years ago [Maybe even earlier] for whatever reason

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Put that away.

You'll attract Hansule and Harte

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
One of my thoughts I didn't mention in my previous ramble was this one.

What if Earth is semi simulation, and Nature is the product of some Multi Billion Year old Civilization culmination in Science. BioEngineer beginnings! Earth is a Labratory for MultiDeminsional Beings (Called Elohim in Bible) who exist within the Matrix they created as 'Spirits of the Land" National deities, etc. Elves, fairy and gnomes become and in much research linked to UFO phenomenon letting the cat out of the bag about our Custodial Overlords built within the program.

These beings didn't mean for humans to worship them as happened, so as a failed experiment, self destruction is the only course to eradicate the creation of such monsters as 'humans' lest they get out into the cosmos and wreck havoc. Such a repeat of the Tower of Babel.

Genesis 11 verses 5-6:
But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them.

I have always found this interesting what "god" said. "THEN Nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them."
the Deity seemed very scared about this whole Unified Humanity thing,, didn't like it one bit that humans understood each other and were working for a single common goal. ( a goal that sounds trite in the biblical version) There is more to this story than we are lead to believe by the 'Believers'. Me Thinks God doth protest to much to be a 'real' deity.
What if one of the "Elohim' became deranged,,

I have Visions of a Captain James T Kirk alter-ego from some alternate universe or other planet who thinks himself the creator of the hominid race here on earth. Him and the Devil swapping souls and all. Sounds fishy to me.
All the smiting of the Biblical Jealous Deity sounds like genetic purification of samples to me, if they are experimenting with Human evolution by selective elimination of certain cultures (double meaning) ethnic groups,, then the smiting is just scientific hand washing by our Custodial Overlords. Competing Elohim have different agenda with humans so thus the state of politics in the world today.

Anyway,,,

. Insert favorite Apocalypse Here.

The Elohim move onto a "New Heaven" and terra-form another existence on some other global waterrock. Being Interdimensional makes star travel easy for them.

Evidence of this theory is within grasp of modern quantum physics understanding. Except they leave consciousness out of the equation, so understanding is lacking.

Such is the simulation.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Is that Nefertiti (Smenkare) and Akhenaten?

Again I say.. look at those babies heads. So.. elongated. Hmmmm... Amarna. Love the art of that period.

Yes.. I need to keep my mouth shut when I see the Egyptian carvings!
edit on 29-11-2012 by Fimbulvetr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Slayer nice thread; you asked ‘ God, Ancient Aliens or Mother nature.

God is conceived all over the world and in many different forms and names. But always has been the ‘One’. That in itself is hard to dismiss.
The word ‘Aliens’ mean: The concept of extra-terrestrial life developed from the "angels and demons" of early religions, establishing space as the realm of supernatural entities.
Mother Nature is known as mother earth it is Latin from the middle ages of ancient Greece as early as 1266

So all of these have history intertwined with data to back them up, with evolution that is dismissed with science.

See link below.

It’s really hard to dismiss history and it’s even harder to get confused he said she said and everybody wanting proof of existence how it all started and how it ends. I don’t believe in one religion and one way because after studying many different histories of religion what comes into focus is we are here for a purpose and when we full-fill that purpose we leave/die it’s not that hard it’s just that easy. Throughout history and religion it states after our bodies die that our soul(dna, genetics,energy) evolves to a higher realm, that being said would be a whole different discussion..

In one final note Evolution a theory in crisis states DNA and genetics have been disproved with human science To believe that the genetic code gradually evolved in Darwinian style would break all the known rules of how matter, energy and the laws of nature work. In fact, there has not been found in nature any example of one information system inside the cell gradually evolving into another functional information program.
It’s vast and confusing but you can research and find the latest info on evolution it’s called

‘dna-tiny-code-thats toppling-evolution’

Too each his own but I like data! Best to everyone

edit on 29-11-2012 by trinityalways because: left something out

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
All perspectives are welcomed.
These are the kind of responses I was hoping for

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Earth you stated 'I am still waiting for the Junk DNA explanation'
Well here it is just google: dna-tiny-code-thats-toppling-evolution

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

One last comment Slayer Re: Aliens you may want to read the' disclosureproject dot org ' Our government has a lot of explaining to do and it's being hushed hummm makes you wonder, just saying..

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I don't understand those who think that "ancient aliens" have altered human DNA, or even created humans outright, or "guided" human development. If any of the ancient stories are ET visitations expanded upon and not just allegories, it'd be just that; visitation and observation.

The development of civilisation has was extremely slow, but has recently advanced at an exponential rate as expected. Certainly no technologies shared from back-engineering potential ET craft have help in this regard.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
maybe civilization coincides with man getting kicked out of eden and having to do things for himself without God's help.

no other animal on earth struggles to survive like mankind does. we have to wear coats, use fire and furnaces not to freeze to death, but go to a farm in the middle of winter and you'll see a horse walking around like its a day at the beach.

the kicker is, wear a horse skin jacket and you'll be lucky to make it the night in the same temperatures.

we have to go to work and cash a pay check to eat, a squirrel walks around in a park for a few hours and it can collect enough food for it to last months.

something is not right. no wonder eden was called paradise, i bet you could whistle and an agnus cow comes out of no where giving you prime rib.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I like to think the planet is alive. Alive on a scale we cannot comprehend and in a way we cannot fit into a one-fits-all definition of 'live'. One thing all living things have in common is the will to survive.The Planet (let's call her Gaia for short) was faced with possible life-ending incidents in her early history (in the form of meteors and asteroids capable of destroying her) and began developing ingenious ways to ensure her survival.

Gaia produced an atmosphere capable of stopping smaller meteorites and put a plan in place to stop the larger ones. To this end a magnetosphere was formed along with the Van Allen Belts. Gaia crafted the moon to act as an external shield and facilitate the rise of Gaia-particles which could operate independently and which could eventually be sent into space to interact with larger threats and disarm them.

The reptiles were her first bet but evolution didn't take their intelligence far enough so Gaia clouded her atmosphere and killed them off allowing the mammals to take the stage. More social than reptiles, group size in mammals quickly grew and their brain size followed suit. If we destroy ourselves Gaia will just start over with a new group, if we don't, we'll do nothing short of saving the planet.

Our origin and our purpose: I like to think of us as advanced skin cells developed for protecting the host.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Sorry to say my friend that all three are inter connected. Here is one I have never said the pa-tal was sent here 500 million years ago from the almighty to develop this part of the solar system. We left 160 million years ago.
We came back a few hundred thousands years ago to incarnate into the human form. The pa-tal are 12d and most likely where Islam gets Mohammed meet the father on the 12th from.

Not sure why I am telling ats the truth now as there is so much cabal on here but I don't care.

Please note guys I never check comments after if your heart leads you further than maybe you will find us on other websites.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

Wrong my friend, history has buried lemuria and Atlantis or has buried the hyperborean time as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
An excellent thread slayer.
Very thought provoking as to what triggered the change in mankind that led us to our current path.
Did God create Earth and started with the Dinosaurs and didn't like it, wiped them out and started over?
Or was it just Nature's course,that led to their destruction?

It is pretty well documented through history as to the role and influence religion has in shaping mankind
Nature is fairly easy as to shaping mankind starting with basic fire,shelter,water and life needs.
The alien link is hard to accept because of no direct physical evidence. As someone stated , about the pyramid, could our ancestors have been helped by aliens? It can not be discounted, what is the purpose of the Nazca lines?

I'm leaning on a mix of all 3 combined.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yes because the remainder of Atlantis went to ancient Mesopotamia

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mugger

Oh there is plenty of evidence, it just gets hidden by the cabal. The reason there is a missing link at that time frame because when maldek t was destroyed the refugees came to Atlantis. The lemurians did not want them as they destroyed their own planet that is the asteroid belt and the moon was in there orbit then. The climate changed once the moon came here. Covered with draconians it is. They infiltrated everywhere in Atlantis and after a few thousand years running it fully then they started the war with lemuria. The end result both continents destroyed. Hence the gap in history. Survivors went into shemballa, agartha. That is true history guys.
I lived in lemuria guys.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The truthful elements of our history combined with artifact and other circumstancial evidence suggests that the only logical explanation for intelligent modern day man to exist in his current form is some form of Intervention! AA or our future refining the model. Sir FC's work and aspects of our DNA are also indicative of this. I would also like to emphasize that current genetic research now has ourselves on a path to doing self-intervention!

Darwins theory and other theories just dont add up, thus natural evolution without intervention is; dare I say it...both impractical and impossible!

But I could be wrong....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join