It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worlds Waters Turn Blood-Red

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Scientists have given answers, what are you reading?

We had red rain the UK a few weeks ago. Nothing spooky and it isn't God. It happens quite often and is as a result of dust from the Sahara being whipped up into the atmosphere. Red rivers or seas is either pollutants or an algae bloom. Again, nothing spooky and it isn't the flying spaghetti monster.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by Gidonb4IN

It can be both, God can operate through nature to show signs it seems to me.

The worlds changing climate is increasing red algae blooms everywhere and it is killing sea creatures and making shellfish unsafe to eat.

I rather suspect the shellfish are unsafe to eat because of all the radiation from Fukushima meltdown and all the corexit pumped into the gulf...nothing to do with god, everything to do with the greed and stupidity of humans.

Well the red tides (red algae blooms) have happened every year I have lived on the coast for the last 20 years, it is simply getting to be larger blooms and more often...as I said because the waters have warmed. Since we have a sea food restaurant I am aware of this.

This quarantine period, typically from May 1st through October 31st, is based on the potential for red tides during these months, which can cause shellfish to become toxic due to their concentrating toxins (saxitoxin and/or domoic acid) from the red tide organisms. The quarantine remains in effect for Del Norte and Humboldt counties.

This quarantine period, typically from May 1st through October 31st, is based on the potential for red tides during these months, which can cause shellfish to become toxic due to their concentrating toxins (saxitoxin and/or domoic acid) from the red tide organisms. The quarantine remains in effect for Del Norte and Humboldt counties.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

A little tenuous in my opinion, but what do I know, I'm not fighting dragons on the astral plane!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hmm how's about that 'island' that was on google earth but couldn't be found
Could this be our mountain that fell into the sea ?
Knowing how loosely biblical prophecy can be tied together

Edit
I'm still looking for this though and have been since I was about 8 ( damn that omen movie lol )

When the Jews return to Zion
And a comet rips the sky
When the Holy Roman Empire rises
Then you and I shall die
From the eternal sea he rises
Massing army's on either shore
Pitting man against his brother
Till man exists no more

and still keeping my eye out for a replica set of the seven daggers of Megiddo

edit on 29-11-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Dam thats a bad sign. I would think it would make it difficult for the aquatics to breeth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join