It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worlds Waters Turn Blood-Red

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This is said to be algea, but I think the fact that bodies of water all over the world are turning RED is a really huge warning from Nature and the gods that something is out of wack here.

awe.sm...
What do you think? a warning from G-d? natural? corporations making some trouble again?

g

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'll reserve judgment until I see better sources.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gidonb4IN

I know of only two locations this past week, Sri Lanka and Sydney Australia. Where else are the waters turning red?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The second angel sounded his trumpet: "And something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown in the sea, and a third of the sea became blood" killing a third of everything in the ocean, including ships.

ITS HAPPENING

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It can be both, God can operate through nature to show signs it seems to me.

The worlds changing climate is increasing red algae blooms everywhere and it is killing sea creatures and making shellfish unsafe to eat.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Ok, I read the article, sorry bout that. I see there was a couple of others, I remember the China river one.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Nine major bodies of water turning red within 18 months

While some were red rain,

edit on 28-11-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I just want to know why the scientists cannot give a straight answer to why the water is turning red. It is not natural and science and all that is natural is supposed to be explainable.

Science is supposed to provide answers but we live in a society that has far too many problems and anomalies and too few answers and remedies.

Water turning red and red rain - not natural - not right. Algae seems to be the fast answer. Has anyone anywhere analysed the water to see what's really happening?

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrisMajor
The second angel sounded his trumpet: "And something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown in the sea, and a third of the sea became blood" killing a third of everything in the ocean, including ships.

ITS HAPPENING

The water turned to blood AFTER A MOUNTAIN BURNING WITH FIRE FELL INTO THE SEA. I have not seen anything mountain sized falling into the ocean yet have you? False alarm people.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

The 'sea' is in Jungian terms the collective unconscious, otherwise known as the astral plane. And yes a 'flaming mountain' fell in it.

edit on 28-11-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Which flaming mountain do you mean?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yes indeed.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

ITS HAPPENING

No...it's not HAPPENING..apart from in your head of course.

It's algae...you know, biology.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

It can be both, God can operate through nature to show signs it seems to me.

The worlds changing climate is increasing red algae blooms everywhere and it is killing sea creatures and making shellfish unsafe to eat.

I rather suspect the shellfish are unsafe to eat because of all the radiation from Fukushima meltdown and all the corexit pumped into the gulf...nothing to do with god, everything to do with the greed and stupidity of humans.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

ITS HAPPENING

The water turned to blood AFTER A MOUNTAIN BURNING WITH FIRE FELL INTO THE SEA. I have not seen anything mountain sized falling into the ocean yet have you? False alarm people.

AFTER A MOUNTAIN BURNING WITH FIRE FELL INTO THE SEA

sounds like a volcano or asteroid to me - but I wouldn't rule out a burning radioactive power plant as Mysterx suggests - They wouldn't have had words to describe such a thing when the book of revelations was written
edit on 28-11-2012 by CyberTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

ITS HAPPENING

No...it's not HAPPENING..apart from in your head of course.

It's algae...you know, biology.

It doesn't matter if it's algae or fairy dust or red nanites from Mars.

"Every natural fact is a symbol of some spiritual fact." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberTruth
sounds like a volcano or asteroid to me - but I wouldn't rule out a burning radioactive power plant as Mysterx suggests
edit on 28-11-2012 by CyberTruth because: (no reason given)

It does say "something like a mountain".

To John being in the first century AD a power plant would look "something like a mountain".

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by yuppa

And yes a 'flaming mountain' fell in it.

Could you elaborate?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

I was thinking of something I saw recently on the astral plane. I was part of an army and we had the dragon cornered in his fortress. He had a catapult and he shot a huge flaming rock at us. It was huge...it was like a mountain.

/shrug

It might not seem like much to go on but I trust my gut. As my wife would tell you I'm usually right about this sort of thing.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Anyone think it maybe 'iron fertilizeration' also know as ocean fertilizeration.

The iron dust they are pumping into the ocean is related to the algae bloom. Don't know the science behind it but the uron makes CO2 more avalible for phytoplankton to store then it dies I think

Links her

Look under debate section the eco issues

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-11-2012 by lukeUK because: (no reason given)

www.cbc.ca...
edit on 28-11-2012 by lukeUK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join