It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel carries out ground incursion into Lebanon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Leave it to Israel to keep crossing borders into other countries, and leave it to
Israel apologists on ATS to excuse the latest sins

When Israel launches its nukes and kills millions of people, I can picture
apologists on ATS saying how all those dead people deserved it

well we know where your souls will go........don't we

That's melodramatic and Israel has had nukes for a long time and has never used them, unlike the U.S., who dropped not just 1 but 2 on Japan, killing hundreds of thousands

You seem to be ignoring the fact that in the late 1960's, not only did Israel threaten US president Nixon with launching 13 nuclear weapons of mass destruction if the US did not send aid materials and resources to them, but have since said, quite recently, that Israel constantly TARGETS supposed 'allies' major cities around the world WITH nuclear missiles to be used against the entire world?

Forgot that...did you?

How Israel has managed to convince the world they are somehow victims is beyond me, they are the gravest threat the world has seen since the Cuban crisis.

Disarm Israeli WMD's.

edit on 30-11-2012 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

Couldn't have said it better myself.
*The people who gave Israel nuclear weapons need to be brought up on charges immediately.
*The people who give billions of American taxpayer dollars to Israel each & every year, need to be charged with treason.
*All American politicians who put Israel before the U.S., need to be impeached and brought up on charges of treason.
*Any person who holds a dual citizenship should not be allowed in American political office.
*The people who give Israel the latest American military weapons/vehicles need to be arrested and charged with treason.

Joe Biden admitted on camera that he doesn't care who knows it---that he is a proud zionist. How is that any different than if Bush said that he was pro-white power?? There is no difference. Biden should be impeached immediately for treason. I think the American people have had just about enough and all it's gonna take is one small incident to cause people to uprise/revolt. I truly believe that. Zionists/neocons have gotten too brave, and now the host is aware of its parasite.
edit on 30-11-2012 by Fylgje because: to add to my post

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join