It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Whom It May Concern

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
To whom it may concern,

It’s done. It’s over. The time has come for humanity next biggest achievement. We’ve come so far in so little time. First it was agriculture then industry. Now we have come to a new age that officially begins Dec 21st but lets not pay attention to that. We are already in the deep end of the new age. The age where information is almost impossible to censor. Control mechanisms that previously held humanity in a constant state of fear and servitude are failing. People all across the planet are waking up and being reborn into something more.. Something better. Would you believe that it has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus or any other organized religion. People are realizing the way we live isn’t the way its supposed to be. The weird thing is you let it happen. There have been a few key things in recent history that exposed this for people that would have normally never ever seen it. So in a sense I should be thanking you. The internet has been a remarkable informational tool that can barely be controlled at all.

So we realize there is much more to this world than you let it seem. How this reality wouldn’t even be possible without consciousness to observe it. So in essence that puts the power to create, to imagine…. To EXPERIENCE like we are our own personal gods. You never wanted us to know this. That’s why even in our earliest history information was censored and kept from the populace. You even attempted to make the tools to realize this illegal with the harshest penalties and you utterly failed. Whoever you are you also tried to decimate every shamanistic tribal culture on the planet to keep this information hidden and guess what were coming back.

We’ve seen the other side. We no longer fear death. We understand life and its implications. We understand that life is just a ride that you get to ride over and over. Changing direction with every choice between fear and love that we make. Getting western religions to demonize the very things in this world that are spiritual was a good one I must admit. How long did you expect humanity to live in a constant state of fear and terror? From my personal experience everyone has a breaking point. Maybe its being done on purpose. Creation from destruction is what comes to mind there but would you be doing it for the benefit of humanity? I don’t think so. Only psychopaths truly want control over another human being and can make decisions that effect millions of lives negatively and sleep like a baby at night. A true human wants none of this things and that’s how we know the new age has come.

Look around we’re wide awake and see the charade for what it really is just a charade. So count your money. Look at your walls. Now look at those security men, and wonder what they’ll do when the very paper you give them means nothing anymore. Oh wait until the whole world figures out what you’ve done to them. Everyday we’re waking up more and more people and its unstoppable now. The time has come for us to truly realize the power each one of us holds to shape our world around us. When that happens we have finally transitioned fully into the new age.

I speak as We due to that I must not be alone in my thinking like this. I know there are others like me but I don’t speak to them personally but I can almost guarantee we feel the same way. And if you have any ideas what we should call this new age post your ideas below and thanks for reading

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by immortalreiku

Now we have come to a new age that officially begins Dec 21st

We’ve seen the other side. We no longer fear death. We understand life and its implications. We understand that life is just a ride that you get to ride over and over

It's official? Missed that memo.

And who is this "We" you keep referring to? Are you speaking for all people or a certain group you are a part of?

edit on 11/28/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Read the whole thing and you might understand why.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by immortalreiku
Read the whole thing and you might understand why.
I am going to say that it is quite possible that he did read the whole thing.

I find the questions valid.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

So the "we" is you speaking for everyone?

And how was it "made official" that a new age will begin in Dec 21?

I read it, but...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
No the we is me hoping that there others out there that feel the same way. Like I said read the whole thing youll understand. Now for the new age. Dec 21st is when the supposed end of a cycle on the mayan calendar. I wouldnt pay attention to that date because you can see the evidence for the new age emerging all around you. If you look at history and line up dates to the end of certain cycles and then youll understand why weve are in the new age. But look at the machine you are using and the means you are using to communicate. that alone is enough evidence of the new age.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

But look at the machine you are using and the means you are using to communicate. that alone is enough evidence of the new age.

The same thing could have been said by someone in the 1890's citing the telephone as evidence.

It could have been said much longer before that using the wheel as an example of new super-technology.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The only solution is to let Earth escalate in frequency and the 15% of humans, that are spiritually mature enough(high enough consciousness), will stay with Earth, if they choose. The rest will end up reincarnating on planets with lower frequency than Earth and require population. Most of us won't be back to Earth but it is a great time for our planet. All the TPTB will reincarnate elsewhere. Earth has been a prison planet for TPTB for thousands of years. This will all be accelerated along by massive global catastrophes, for a quicker turnover of souls. Are you in the top most advanced 15% of humanity? There is absolutely no way of faking it and we will all be scrutinized by powerful intelligence that reads us like a book. Not being able to fake it, is certainly a letdown for the majority of humanity. LOL

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Don't worry about the trolls WE that are more in touch are aware that naysayers will attempt to shoot us down all the time. However WE are motivated by a higher frequency in us and know that WE will be the ones to help them later, and guess what ? WE won't be petty we'll be generous in our giving. Pity them, they need help.
Respect

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Now we have come to a new age that officially begins Dec 21st

We’ve seen the other side. We no longer fear death. We understand life and its implications. We understand that life is just a ride that you get to ride over and over

It's official? Missed that memo.

And who is this "We" you keep referring to? Are you speaking for all people or a certain group you are a part of?

edit on 11/28/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Damn right you did.
Shoulda been listening.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Transitions into other dimensions is beyond our concern. Those types of things should be researched as recreation but should not in any way be the focus of anyone. You need to think about the immediate and how it effects you and those around you. Besides its unspoken that many will have to die. Every major transition can be marked with blood in one way or another. If you focus on the brightness on the otherside of the darkness the darkness becomes inconsequential.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Death is a concept you choose accept
Feel further

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
C'mon now...they are being fair and "the enlightened" should not come off so "above the rim".

We had the stone ages...paleolithic, mesolithic and neolithic...then we had the bronze age...then we had the iron age. Some would say we have continued in the Iron age up to today but I think we will be remembered as the "petroleum age". So what's next? The silicon age? the "ether age"?

As far as "enlightenment and awakening....

It is a bit irritating when people who choose to believe in this remarkable "awakening" try to talk down to anyone that does not share their perspective or enthusiasm. Not everyone is going to accept the idea of a profound change in the way people think and act...just don't see it happening "in the blink of an eye".

I would love to see a "bold new age" of man...but there is a whole lot of changes that are going to need to happen and the people holding the reins are not about to go quietly into the night. The do not share your vision of Utopia and they happen to like the power and opulence they have accumulated and are not about to let go of it without a fight. Are you ready for that? Are you ready for your perfect world to be rejected by many?

Global awakening is a nice thought, but in the long run, it is only the first step of many steps if people really and truly want a better world for all people.
edit on 11/28/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

The people that have the reigns only have power because of the illusion. I'm not talking above anyone nor should anything I say be interpreted that way. The silicon age. I like that. And yes there will be many that will reject it. Those are the people that will perish and be forgotten over time. In adversity is when the human race truly evolves and not everyone will be able to step up to the challenge. That's just the way it is. Also its not happening in the blink of an eye. This # started in the seventies in baby steps. We've been taking them. Now picture a swirl. I wonder how close to the zero point in the center we really are.
edit on 28-11-2012 by immortalreiku because: Mispelled word

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

We've been taking them. Now picture a swirl

Taking who where? Picturing a swirl and explains nothing.

Maybe you and the rest of your "We" you keep talking about could elucidate.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Picture a swirl as a timeline. Now picture the 70's as being on the outside of that timeline. When you move closer and closer to the center point. Things speed up and more things happen in a shorter amount of time. That was the point of that.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Taking who where?(I ask again, since you think you are in the know with your "We" collective)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Could you elaborate on your question?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Thanks first off for all your posts. Special thanks to you for your skepticsm Chamber but its in your tag so its expected
Feel free to continue the thread and ill answer any questions i can. What I do want to say is there is someone out there tonight that read this post and it possibly will change the way they live their lives for the better. To me thats a job well done. Couldnt have been done without your questions and replies. So thanks \o/

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by immortalreiku

Could you elaborate on your question?

We've been taking them. Now picture a swirl

Taking who where?

new topics

top topics

join