It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naive Newbie seeks input/help/guidance/effective drugs....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I tripped across this site (via interest in "John Titor") and would like to be more involved, however, I am not MENSA oriented (I believe my IQ is just a few points higher than plant life).

I have known many much smarter individuals than myself, portray the chicken little role, only to be rewarded with the scoff's and persecution that others bring on these well intentioned soles.

I consider myself a fair person. I am fair in my decision making. I am fair when it comes to seeing as many sides of an issue as possible. I do not believe that most things in this life are out of our "collective" control.

Having read many of the postings and blogs, I believe that I might be out of my league, yet want to find a way to fit in and contribute.

I am 45 years old, family, etc... I work in sales for dewatering equipment and opted not to get a piece of paper from higher learning institutions claiming that I've retained 4-8% of what I spent 4 years of life to get.

If anyone out there would be interested in assisting me to acclimate better here at ATS, U2U me or ?

Viva Ditka!

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hey - Welcome to ATS!

I'll send ya a U2U with some pointers

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well we're all glad you could make, welcome. Da Bears.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Feel free to u2u me if you need any help around here,

Dont worry we are not all Bright sparks lol plant life is about as far as i go also lol,.

Anyhows take a good look around and im sure you will find many things of interest,

Asala

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to Ats
MN Iceman

Enjoy and have fun
feel free to u2u me if you need any help
se7en.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well, the Iceman cometh!

Welcome to ATS. As the unofficial, unsanctioned and self-proclaimed New Member Advocate I welcome you to ATS and offer my limited mental faculties to assist you in any manner that helps you achieve that "I'm at home feeling". If you need any help whatsoever...just u2u me.

Unless, of course, you don't know how to u2u, then that would be the first thing we need to address and you'd have to state that in this thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
WE need some Ice around here...
That last foodfight? Some of the tomatoes were rotten...

Welcome!

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Got the U2U's ...thanks, you'll be hearing from me.

I appreciate the welcome's and input. I embrace the "deny ignorance" creedo and am looking forward to learning more about listening, theorizing, and multiple planes of thought.

Time to be a sponge!

I hope to have something of value and interest to offer you all sometime in the near future. Until then, I'll be asking questions and denying ignorance.

Viva Ditka.

top topics

join